Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free bitcoin?  (Read 12442 times)
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:21:56 AM

I share my experience With you This 1 way u earn Free Bitcoin i explain it..

**Visiting websites or doing small tasks**

Another way of receiving small amounts of coins is visiting Bitcoin-related
websites or doing small tasks on the
web. There are numerous websites
which provide this opportunity to earn some free micro Bitcoins.

Here I Give You 1 Example ,

you can see BitVisitor or FaucetBTC. It
can be anything that you get paid for,
from just visiting the pages and staying
on them during a certain amount of
time to playing games and doing surveys. You can do the latter on
BitcoinGet and
BitcoinReward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:25:32 AM

Hi, I am newbie here. I do not have enough $$$ to exchange bitcoins so how can I get free bitcoin?

There is no such a thing as a free bitcoin, the closest you might get a re the faucets, but they are somewhat useless now if you dont have a ton of refs or don't own one.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:01:12 AM

Hi, I am newbie here. I do not have enough $$$ to exchange bitcoins so how can I get free bitcoin?

There is no such a thing as a free bitcoin, the closest you might get a re the faucets, but they are somewhat useless now if you dont have a ton of refs or don't own one.

Yes I too agree that there is no free bitcoin. Faucets also a has some work namely solving captcha. But the small work will get you very small amount for the time you required for that faucet. That's the reason many people are not doing faucets once they get some bitcoins.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:20:30 AM

Yes I too agree that there is no free bitcoin. Faucets also a has some work namely solving captcha. But the small work will get you very small amount for the time you required for that faucet. That's the reason many people are not doing faucets once they get some bitcoins.

Faucets literally pay cents per hour.   It's one of the worst things you can do with your time.

If you learn about bitcoin, it is much easier to do something such as a signature campaign.  If you don't spam this works good for both sides.  They are pretty popular at this point.

Only other one I ever won once was a giveaway.  It was only like 20 bucks... but I spent like 5 minutes on entry.   So a giveaway is possible but look at my activity... considering I got one that paid decent in all that time it's not the easiest to find.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:59:24 AM

Faucets literally pay cents per hour.   It's one of the worst things you can do with your time.

If you learn about bitcoin, it is much easier to do something such as a signature campaign.  If you don't spam this works good for both sides.  They are pretty popular at this point.

Only other one I ever won once was a giveaway.  It was only like 20 bucks... but I spent like 5 minutes on entry.   So a giveaway is possible but look at my activity... considering I got one that paid decent in all that time it's not the easiest to find.

Faucets are not so worst than it is said about.
How can the worst cash system have so much success?

I run a faucet and a faucet system for free shares.
People are interested about and my faucets are not amont the best (lol)

Ok...faucet systems is not the best...but not the worst.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:10:45 AM

yes faucet is not too bad and good enough for a beginner. all beginners should try faucets, before they really can get better results, then leave the faucet
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:57:34 AM

yes faucet is not too bad and good enough for a beginner. all beginners should try faucets, before they really can get better results, then leave the faucet

I'm believe I'm not a beginner and if I have a moment time to lose,I claim.
As webmaster it is interesting to see how it is otherwhere...

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:28:13 PM

Heres my list what im doing and how to earn bitcoin
1 joining in campaign any campaign in services section
2 captcha data entry from bitcointriker and letyouearn
3 passive income from referal faucet.
4 passive income to my rotator ads.

I was earn every about 0.12 plus....
coinyoo

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:31:53 PM

i started to use faucets and then switched over to paid-for site like bitvisitor.com or coined.com. Then i started to use a signature campaign. Three good ways to earn with having special skills.

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:31:52 PM

I don't think claiming on faucets was the closest to free bitcoin. Faucet requires time and effort solving captchas so basically it was a paid to solve captchas Cheesy IMO you can get the free bitcoins on giveaways, just post your btc address on a giveaway thread and you'll get free btc Wink

makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:19:03 PM

you can claim small amounts from faucets
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:04:04 AM

BitcoinGet and
BitcoinReward.

bitcoin-related ? it's a faucet or PTC like clickadvistor ?
im never hear about it

i'm playing faucet too but not active and addict
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:33:20 AM

Since you are a newbie and dont have enough $$$ to exchange, then i recommend you try hitting faucet. You will be able to earn around 1$ in 2days

2pak

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:39:54 AM

There are  people in specially in gamea and round section they are giving free bitcoin, some are ask you to sign as there referral and also the faucet can give you free bitcoin

▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:54:31 AM

BitcoinGet and
BitcoinReward.

bitcoin-related ? it's a faucet or PTC like clickadvistor ?
im never hear about it

i'm playing faucet too but not active and addict

Its bitcoin-related websites. That's what he mean, those line breaks were kinda confusing Cheesy

Read it without line breaks: Another way of receiving small amounts of coins is visiting Bitcoin-related websites or doing small tasks on the web.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:57:31 AM

Heres my list what im doing and how to earn bitcoin
1 joining in campaign any campaign in services section
2 captcha data entry from bitcointriker and letyouearn
3 passive income from referal faucet.
4 passive income to my rotator ads.

I was earn every about 0.12 plus....

Your  missing the time frame.  Is it weekly I'm guessing? Could be wrong.

1 is worthwhile to do.   2/3/4 are a lot of time for little pay I would not suggest those for most.  How much time did you spend on those 3 and what did it earn?
PixelEater

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:09:52 PM

Invite friends on Coinbase, you get $5 for inviting 5 people, and $20 for inviting 20.
I'm not sure if the offer is still on.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:55:43 PM

Invite friends on Coinbase, you get $5 for inviting 5 people, and $20 for inviting 20.

I never got a notice about that. Just the $10 per user that buys $100 or whatever it is.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:00:33 PM

I think it depends of your referal if he buy a bitcoin in coinbase before you got a referal commision..
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:15:57 PM

Investing in cheap, yet stable altcoins like BURST.

Once more people realize the potential (we are planning a new roadmap) it can go up drastically in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: