Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: 25% of Moslems in America Support Violent Jihad Against Americans  (Read 537 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 11:30:57 AM

The thing about Islam you need to remember is that it is a religion of peace.

The Center for Security Policy has polled American Moslems, which doesn’t happen very often. The results are unsurprising to me, but presumably would be difficult for the average liberal to accept, and so will simply be pushed out of mind.

More than half of Moslems want Sharia law in America.

As only 64% were willing to arbitrarily condemn it over the phone, a full 36% openly either support or are unsure about murdering people for Islam in America.

This is an important time to bring up all the 500 benefits that Moslems bring to America – so we can realize what we are risking all of this terrorism and death for – which I will list here:

1. Kebab

I’m going to have to think about number 2-500 and get back to you.
http://www.dailystormer.com/poll-25-of-moslems-in-america-support-violent-jihad-against-americans/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:04:15 PM

Considering the fact that there are some 3 million Muslims in the United States, let me do some simple calculations:

1. Total Muslim population: 3 million (of which some 750,000 are African-American, and another 800,000 Arab).

2. Total Muslim population which supports the ISIS: 750,000 (lower estimate)

3. Total Muslim population, which is ready to physically fight for the ISIS: 15,000 (Assuming 2% of the ISIS sympathizers will actually agree to fight for them).

So, the Boston bombings might be just the tip of the iceberg. There are tens of thousands of Jihadists planning to do violent attacks on the American soil. All the best Americans!
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:20:37 PM

I am not an American but i feel sad that the greatest country in the world is being destroyed by the White mans ignorance

Get the blacks and moslems out of your country or it will soon be counted in third world. You will have only yourselves to blame
The Current president of the United states of America is Black ethnic name Mr. Barack Obama Hossein. He is black and if you see his achievements in the U.S are extra ordinary and he is one of the peace making president in the current crisis situation, FYI, most of the Asian ethnic colors are black, Who gave you the rights do the separation between blacks and whites, their bloods, veins, organs, saliva whatever you called all are belongs to same clan called HUMAN. Obama's mother experience and thoughts are more superior than yours that is why she gave an excellent president to the American people. All human beings do posses greater value, the only difference is how they brought up in their life.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:29:06 PM

I am not an American but i feel sad that the greatest country in the world is being destroyed by the White mans ignorance

Get the blacks and moslems out of your country or it will soon be counted in third world. You will have only yourselves to blame

The poll said there were moslems that agree and disagree. So, I think it's not fair to blame all of the moslems just because a part of them have different opinion. But maybe it can be an aware to US government to increase the security of US, and it also can make the discrimination to moslem people become bigger in the country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 05:30:00 PM

Considering the fact that there are some 3 million Muslims in the United States, let me do some simple calculations:

1. Total Muslim population: 3 million (of which some 750,000 are African-American, and another 800,000 Arab).
Also consider how many Muslims watch the O'reilly factor (7), and how many of them responded to his poll (0).

I would say we can ignore anything that hateful Christian Conservatard says about Muslims.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:42:50 PM

Also consider how many Muslims watch the O'reilly factor (7), and how many of them responded to his poll (0).

I would say we can ignore anything that hateful Christian Conservatard says about Muslims.

I don't know what's that O'reilly factor, but if the survey was done properly, the people polled were not told about the company ordering the survey.

I'm sad to see America is getting like France or the Netherlands. The enemy is inside the country. You cannot trust your neighbors anymore.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:46:46 PM

the poll was done by http://pollingcompany.com/ for http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/

nothing to do with o'reilly

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:01:37 AM

I wouldn't doubt the result of this particular survey, as a similar survey conducted by Al Jazeera a few months ago, also yielded similar results (however, they conducted the survey in the Maghreb and the Middle East). According to that particular survey, some 81% of the respondents claimed that they sympathize with the ISIS.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1070254.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: