Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1M Followers Within the First 4 Hours (Who'da Thunk!)  (Read 1613 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:18:58 PM

https://twitter.com/caitlyn_jenner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:03:41 AM

Transgender, was born a man, americans dig this stuff so he is getting loads of followers
to bad the doctors couldnt do better with his face, he still looks like a man

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:31:32 AM

Transgender, was born a man, americans dig this stuff so he is getting loads of followers

You're nothing but hormones, chemicals, tissue, water, gases, and a few organs. There is nothing metaphysical about you, so yea Transgender-ism is as normal as anything else. Thinking you're anything different/"superior" from any other human being of any genetic makeup or identity is foolish, because you're not.

And she looks just like a stereotypical "woman".

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Digital_Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:40:17 AM

You're nothing but hormones, chemicals, tissue, water, gases, and a few organs. There is nothing metaphysical about you, so yea Transgender-ism is as normal as anything else. Thinking you're anything different/"superior" from any other human being of any genetic makeup or identity is foolish, because you're not.

How could you say such things? did you even see his face?
where in my post did i say i was "superior" to him?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
celestio

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:47:59 AM

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", since you refuse to use the correct pronouns, and that's why I said you are nothing but flesh, and are equal in every way to her. Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean you have to be condescending. It would do you well to know that Gender and Sex are not synonymous, with the latter being a social construct, and the former being biological.  Gender is the term most used in public and thus can be changed at any time(Biological man can identify as a woman, and vice versa). Even the sexual organs can be changed in sex reassignment surgery.

"See his her face"? You made a remark on her face, to which I made a counter-remark that's equally as valid.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:54:57 PM

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", since you refuse to use the correct pronouns, and that's why I said you are nothing but flesh, and are equal in every way to her. Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean you have to be condescending. It would do you well to know that Gender and Sex are not synonymous, with the latter being a social construct, and the former being biological.  Gender is the term most used in public and thus can be changed at any time(Biological man can identify as a woman, and vice versa). Even the sexual organs can be changed in sex reassignment surgery.

"See his her face"? You made a remark on her face, to which I made a counter-remark that's equally as valid.

He still born as a man. You can't change what you TRULY are.
It doesn't matter to me if you inserted your penis inside yourself to look it like a vagina, you still are a man.

And yeah, his/her face is totally manly, I would never get on that trap.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:10:23 PM

It doesn't matter to me if you inserted your penis inside yourself to look it like a vagina, you still are a man.

Agreed not the best of changes, still looks like a dude.
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:37:42 PM

People are funny...

no.
celestio

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:49:48 PM

The thing is, there is no "true" you. Everything, literally everything about your, your personality, your features, your genes, can be changed. There is no "true you". People like believing that there is a "core" personality or foundation in all of us, but there is no such thing. Take antidepressants, your mood changes, take steroids your mood changes, take etc etc your mood changes, get a stroke you might lose the ability to speak, etc etc. Everything around us has an affect on our fluid personality, even social conditions. There is no "core", no "spirit", no "soul".

You have no idea what makes someone a man or what makes someone a woman, and hint it's not the gentilia. Please don't comment on subjects that you're too stupid or ignorant on to actually discuss without making up false statements, thanks.

Digital_Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:02:16 PM

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", 
By using the pronoun "him" and "he" i mean that this human is some sort of freak? i will call a person on a pronoun based on which gender category they were born in

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
celestio

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:17:59 PM

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", 
By using the pronoun "him" and "he" i mean that this human is some sort of freak? i will call a person on a pronoun based on which gender category they were born in

Gender is not biological, it's something called a social construct, which is requirements or a barrier set up by society. Sex however is biological, XX-XY Chromosones determine biological male from female.

Gender can be changed any time, for any reason. Go study these things before posting.

otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:18:12 PM

To each his own...I say.   No matter if you agree or disagree his/her choices make that person happy. I do not agree with it but his decisions on becoming a "Woman" has no effect on my life at all.  If that person is happy so be it.

P.S. 65 is kind of old IMO to make this transition.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:01:31 AM

To each his own...I say.   No matter if you agree or disagree his/her choices make that person happy. I do not agree with it but his decisions on becoming a "Woman" has no effect on my life at all.  If that person is happy so be it.

My neighbor was 60 when he, now she, started the process. She's now 68 and owns and rides a limited edition Harley that you'd consider changing sex for if you're into such rides.
otrkid70

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:08:36 AM

My neighbor was 60 when he, now she, started the process. She's now 68 and owns and rides a limited edition Harley that you'd consider changing sex for if you're into such rides.
lol good to see ya again Mr. Gage. while i like Motorcycles i'm still not sure i would i would give up my "Male status"  Is she at 68 really obvious as a former man? I think age is harder on Men so i would think so.
celestio

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:11:56 AM

lol good to see ya again Mr. Gage. while i like Motorcycles i'm still not sure i would i would give up my "Male status"  Is she at 68 really obvious as a former man? I think age is harder on Men so i would think so.

Actually, biological men age around "25%" slower than biological women. This is because the male epidermis is around 25-30% thicker than that of a woman, and that is due to Testosterone. The reason it appears different in actuality, is because women take better care of their skin(Sunscreen, the sun ages the skin the most out of any other thing on earth) and makeup.

So far, I found no widely accepted theories as to why men age slower than women, but my personal theory is that men had to "age slower" in order to fight wars for extended periods of time and to look younger in order to attract more fertile biological female mates.

otrkid70

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:17:35 AM

lol good to see ya again Mr. Gage. while i like Motorcycles i'm still not sure i would i would give up my "Male status"  Is she at 68 really obvious as a former man? I think age is harder on Men so i would think so.

Actually, men age 25% slower than women. This is because the male epidermis is around 30% thicker than that of a woman, and that is due to Testosterone. The reason it appears different in actuality, is because women take better care of their skin(Sunscreen, the sun ages the skin the most out of any other thing on earth) and makeup.
Is that you Bill Nye the "Science guy"? LOL let me Google that.  It seems to make sense though. Women do show more care for their skin than men do.
celestio

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:19:58 AM

lol good to see ya again Mr. Gage. while i like Motorcycles i'm still not sure i would i would give up my "Male status"  Is she at 68 really obvious as a former man? I think age is harder on Men so i would think so.

Actually, men age 25% slower than women. This is because the male epidermis is around 30% thicker than that of a woman, and that is due to Testosterone. The reason it appears different in actuality, is because women take better care of their skin(Sunscreen, the sun ages the skin the most out of any other thing on earth) and makeup.
Is that you Bill Nye the "Science guy"? LOL let me Google that.  It seems to make sense though. Women do show more care for their skin than men do.

http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/17_article_Is_a_Man_s_Skin_Really_Different_.html

http://www.livescience.com/1054-woman-skin-ages-faster.html

http://www.dermalogica.com/is-a-man%27s-skin-really-different-from-a-woman%27s%3F/ys_shave_4,default,pg.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-476980/Worlds-oldest-father-21st-child-90.html

That's what I made my own little "personal theory" on this, as the slower aging goes along well with men being fertile into very late adulthood(Some men can be fertile into their 90s), all in order to attract and procreate with younger, fertile biological female mates.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:30:10 AM

Welcome back, and I'm still removing duck shit from my car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHviopSflwc
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:22:00 PM

The thing is, there is no "true" you. Everything, literally everything about your, your personality, your features, your genes, can be changed. There is no "true you". People like believing that there is a "core" personality or foundation in all of us, but there is no such thing. Take antidepressants, your mood changes, take steroids your mood changes, take etc etc your mood changes, get a stroke you might lose the ability to speak, etc etc. Everything around us has an affect on our fluid personality, even social conditions. There is no "core", no "spirit", no "soul".

You have no idea what makes someone a man or what makes someone a woman, and hint it's not the gentilia. Please don't comment on subjects that you're too stupid or ignorant on to actually discuss without making up false statements, thanks.

But most of those things you said are made to change aspects on anyone. We have a body so what?
Of course if you give it something different to it, it will react to it.
What I was trying to say is that there's a lot of things that are different from a man to a woman. And changing your gender and any other physical aspect doesn't change your brain. Tons of shit are unique for every single person in the world, memory, gray and white mass, knowledge, experiences and all the shit that we don't even know what it does, those things makes you a man or a woman. You can't change that. The things you do when you're drunk is unique, similar to other people, but unique. Changing hormones help that? Of course, but the brain is intact.

Maybe a thousand years in the future people understand how the brain fully works and then you can change your DNA and your brain to make that change.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:02:27 PM

While her new look and name have received widespread praise for the LGBT community, the general public and her family, it appears some people are yet to embrace Bruce’s transition into a female.
This is where the Twitter bot called @she_not_he comes into play.
The bot, created by Twitter users @caitlindewey and @andrewmcgill, is working to make sure people are using the correct pronoun when discussing Caitlyn Jenner.
“I’m a bot politely correcting Twitter users who misgender Caitlyn Jenner. Apologies if I make a mistake reading your tweet,” reads the bots bio.
To date, the bot has corrected just under 1700 users, although some have been incorrectly flagged after commenting on the fact that “he” is the wrong pronoun to use.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/twitter-bot-corrects-users-who-misgender-caitlyn-jenner/story-fnjwnhzf-1227380889973

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: