Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Earth  (Read 4418 times)
bumm

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:46:28 AM

http://www.iflscience.com/space/planet-earth-now-has-flag
what is that? Yeah we know that picture is flag of our planet, Earth. So, not only our country that had a flag, but also our planet. Are you waiting any visitors in your home now? From your family in Yupiter maybe? or from Andromeda galaxy?  Grin

I am curious, if NASA have met aliens and invite them to dinner, and made the flag for earth so aliens won't get lost in their way to our planet  Grin

Imagine two planets' Presidents having joint press conference.  Grin Both having their flags at the background. Both hoisting their flags at the terrace  Grin

Anyways, but what seven rings indicates to? Is it the seven oceans or seven continents? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:54:35 PM

Anyways, but what seven rings indicates to? Is it the seven oceans or seven continents? Huh
I already stated what it is.

It's the 'Flower of Life', the basis of Metatron's cube.

Put simply, think of consciousness as being a single point and the circle around it being it's known universe. To gain a greater understanding, consciousness moves to the edge of the circle. The six circles represents the six points consciousness would need to move to, to broaden it's perspective. This is the Flower of Life. The Fruit of Life is an extension of this and the basis for Metatron's cube.

This is the pattern of creation and how everything in the universe came to be.

It is a common symbol of many spiritual and religious teachings around the world. The Flower of Life has been found all over the world in many different religions. It is one of the oldest sacred symbols known to man. It is a geometrical shape that is made up of multiple overlapping circles of the same size.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/10/the-secret-to-how-the-universe-works-lies-within-this-geometrical-pattern-what-is-the-flower-of-life/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHuvW7YaGjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tcxY2aEzU

username18333

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:52:54 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 04:14:59 AM by username18333

This is the pattern of creation and how everything in the universe came to be.

“Causation” is an element of your existence’s phenomenology. For illustration, 𝑓(𝑛₁ + 𝟣) equals 𝟦 because 𝑛² “constitutes” 𝑓, not because 𝑓(𝑛₁) equals 𝟣.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:12:20 AM

If you went  to the zoo and all the monkeys in the zoo were waving blue flags
 you  would all be pissing your self laffing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so forget the flags Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

we need tin hats and salt water in a spray gun Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy JOKING Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

if there is nothing out there then why not have live feeds 24/7 around earth and moon
i have watched nasa live feeds and they make the tv screen go fuzzy then goes green
you never ever get perfect picture 24/7 WHY IS THIS

are aliens eating us Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
probe up the butt hole Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

if we cannot see the dark side ov the moon then who is to say there might be a planet just at the back ov the dark side ov the moon and nasa are telling us nowt and lies Wink Wink Wink Wink

just a thought Huh Huh Huh Huh

another thought
if we started with the big bang a single point that spread out
say a black hole sucks all matter into its hole
 what if all that matter bloats the black hole and it explodes at a single point some where else in the universe .
creating a new solar system
and the collapsed black hole then becomes a worm hole
 making a short cuts to other part of the universe then it becomes possible to travel vast distances to different parts of the universe  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

we are so far behind some planets thoughts and inventions
so to say there to far away is stupid anything possible Wink Wink Wink

plus if aliens showed us there tech and then there planet we would invade it
 we kill each other over skin colour imagine if they had horns on there heads and where blue with pink spots
so at this time in life its a no to meeting aliens we will slowly find out  Wink Wink Wink

and i have never met an alien yet so i cannot say 100% there is aliens out there
but seen some lights in the sky flying around that were weird not a plane or helicopter

plus most ov all i watched them on youtube the NASA SMOKING GUN but is that a fake i will not know for sure
but the guy telling the story seems legit
but it all could be bullshit would not surprise me
 but i am a believer in ufos and aliens and i make my own mind up which videos and storys i feel are real
and which 1s are bullshit Wink Wink Wink
av a nice day all
and keep watchin the sky you 2 might see a UFO
you have more chance ov seeing a ufo if you wear a tin hat Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
your suppose to get a better signal Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:31:07 AM

http://www.iflscience.com/space/planet-earth-now-has-flag
what is that? Yeah we know that picture is flag of our planet, Earth. So, not only our country that had a flag, but also our planet. Are you waiting any visitors in your home now? From your family in Yupiter maybe? or from Andromeda galaxy?  Grin

I am curious, if NASA have met aliens and invite them to dinner, and made the flag for earth so aliens won't get lost in their way to our planet  Grin

The single greatest lesson the garden teaches is that our relationship to the planet need not be zero-sum, and that as long as the sun still shines and people still can plan and plant, think and do, we can, if we bother to try, find ways to provide for ourselves without diminishing the world.

Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:23:18 PM

This must be the ugliest most short sighted unimaginative laziest designed flag for planet earth ever made... A circle of 7 ring noses... Why 7? 7 continents? Or is it 6 continents? Why is the center hollow? Hollow Earth Theory?

well maybe because they knew what my lucky number is  Grin 

Looks better than op's. But pluto shouldn't be there. Smiley
And a flag that gives information where we are can be a bad idea.

The flag represented what Earth and where it is. So, maybe if aliens are really exist, they will know where the location of Earth is from the flag.

Involvement of Aliens in human life can be served as a threat too. If they have the tech to find us and have already discovered us, they had 2 options. Either they see us as something too primary and chose to ignore us. Or either they see us as too dominating and chose to hide out instead and prepare for an intergalactic battle on the down low. Oh ofcourse, these are just my theories, maybe they don't even exist Wink
limaphii

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 05:20:45 PM

Humans are such assholes that we would try and cage and any aliens. Or shoot at them if they came in peace..Were cunts as a species

HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:48:30 PM

Humans are such assholes that we would try and cage and any aliens. Or shoot at them if they came in peace..Were cunts as a species

lol, and you think some other creature from outer space will come in peace and hug you like E.T? Dude, where do you live? Under a rock? The most logical thing would be to capture and study the creature rather than sitting down and having a cup of tea.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:58:40 PM

lol, and you think some other creature from outer space will come in peace and hug you like E.T? Dude, where do you live? Under a rock? The most logical thing would be to capture and study the creature rather than sitting down and having a cup of tea.

And you think that such a creature would be easy to study? And easy to capture too? It would be better to create devices for communication and other devices which will come out as a function of aid when we are blessed with their presence like defence and ither advanced military
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:23:07 AM

And you think that such a creature would be easy to study? And easy to capture too? It would be better to create devices for communication and other devices which will come out as a function of aid when we are blessed with their presence like defence and ither advanced military
if they showed us all there tech we would try as i say try
army tried shooting at ufos loads of times so they say or is it bullshit we will never know till 1 lands right in the middle of a pro football game Wink Wink
unless you been took up in a ufo  everyone will thinks ur nuts.. if you tell that story need proof
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:14:56 AM

The flag doesn't look very appealing, to be honest. But then again, I guess it's only Earth residents that will see it for a long time, until the time we perhaps colonise Mars.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:38:02 PM

It would be stupid to attack creatures that can travel between the stars. We wouldn't stand a chance against them. If aliens wanted to kill us it would be simple. Just push a couple of asteroids our way. Then wait a few months until they hit. We can't even defend ourselves from that.
username18333

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 10:14:50 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 05:44:03 PM by username18333

Flags are instruments of primitive nationalist idiocy. The aliens would be way to advanced to even know what the fuck a flag is.

Extraterrestrial histories might document the use of flags (alongside the construction of megaliths  Tongue ).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
limaphii

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:02:14 AM

"Dude, where do you live? Under a rock?"

I live on planet earth where none of this has happened. In my belief yet at least. If some intelligent species stayed around long enough to figure out the seemingly impossibility it is to travel through space and time at the speed, or least amount of time feasible to want to travel and explore solar systems. Lets say that happens and lets use the Roswell "thing" in the 40's. Pretend a craft crashes and theres living beings that survived. We wouldnt be like "Hey here is a house and welfare check. You know until you get assimilated and on your feet" Noooo. we would cage the thing and study it. Im not saying thats right or wrong. Im sure we can list pros and cons to that.

Caging intelligent animals is cruel and just a cunty thing to do is all I was saying

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: