Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⌠ BRAND NEW ⌡ cяyρтσ-вιg.cσм ₪ We steal your investments! All Stolen + 3 BTC  (Read 1682 times)
clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:21:10 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 08:26:29 AM by clipman77

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:22:46 AM

This company scam, do not invest in it, they came to rob his investors.

Company serial cheaters, they will write about how good they  pays this company, for the money that they paid administrator.
CryptoBig

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:31:13 AM

Company serial cheaters, they will write about how good they  pays this company, for the money that they paid administrator.

Not true, you are just a slanderer and hater with no proofs.
We are probably the only program in bitcointalk investing funds in Forex trading through bitcoin broker, and we aim to expand our business model to multiple revenue streams.
WE HAVE ALSO PROVED IT THROUGH POSITIONS OPENED AND CLOSED WHEN YOU ASKED FOR IT.
Are you elegible to prove it? Meanwhile I've reported this thread to a moderator.

Personal advice: learn English.

Crypto-Big.com - private investment company
clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:34:05 AM

We are probably the only program in bitcointalk investing funds in Forex trading through bitcoin broker, and we aim to expand our business model to multiple revenue streams.
WE HAVE ALSO PROVED IT THROUGH POSITIONS OPENED AND CLOSED WHEN YOU ASKED FOR IT.
Are you elegible to prove it? Meanwhile I've reported this thread to a moderator.

All crooks hide behind forex speculators are doing everything on this forum.

CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

All crooks hide behind forex speculators are doing everything on this forum.

Are you sure? You probably don't even know what the foreign exchange is.

https://crypto-big.com/public/01-06-2015-positions-1.jpg
https://crypto-big.com/public/01-06-2015-positions-2.png
https://crypto-big.com/public/01-06-2015-scalposition-1.png

More proofs coming soon.
We will show you how great we are.

clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:44:46 AM

This company is also deceives people by showing them their schedules. - AUREAVITA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056583.0

I do not think that you will find a lot of stupid people who will pay you money.
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:51:26 AM

https://www.google.co.id/search?q=trading+sheet&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XuZsVcXaBYS48gWN8YGIBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
choose any image you like, they are all trading sheet  Grin

CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:52:13 AM

This company is also deceives people by showing them their schedules. - AUREAVITA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056583.0

I do not think that you will find a lot of stupid people who will pay you money.

That program used to offer 10% daily interests forever. How could you trust them?
  • No licensed script
  • No monitors
  • Copycat template
  • Crazy interests
Learn to distinguish good from bad  Wink
We only offer stable interests to our valued investors. As I said you already: we are able to make about 2% - 2.5% daily (only business days - no weekends), this means our profit is ~0.5% avg.

UPDATE: So what do you want? All companies can only release screenshots! Please look how we managed our positions, scalping too and traded during good news.

clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:56:26 AM

That program used to offer 10% daily interests forever. How could you trust them?
  • No licensed script
  • No monitors
  • Copycat template
  • Crazy interests
We only offer stable interests to our valued investors. As I said you already: we are able to make about 2% - 2.5% daily (only business days - no weekends), this means our profit is ~0.5% avg.

You say that you are honest and decent crooks quickly and will not run away, and the payments are not a lot of investment to investors first, I do not think that.Your goal is to deceive people.

In this section, there is no company that would fairly paid people money, admit that you are a Ponzi pyramid and write it on your site, do not be fooled by people.
CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:08:38 PM

• No licensed script
  • No monitors
  • Copycat template
  • Crazy interests

You say that you are honest and decent crooks quickly and will not run away, and the payments are not a lot of investment to investors first, I do not think that.Your goal is to deceive people.

In this section, there is no company that would fairly paid people money, admit that you are a Ponzi pyramid and write it on your site, do not be fooled by people.

Sure, you don't know what you are talking about. I've now checked your old posts and seen that you invested in blatant scams offering crazy interests.
Our program is not based on Ponzi scheme: this means we do not pay our investors with their same funds.
We don't care if there's a lack of investors because that's our strategy, a quiet program.

clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:13:43 PM

• No licensed script
  • No monitors
  • Copycat template
  • Crazy interests

Sure, you don't know what you are talking about. I've now checked your old posts and seen that you invested in blatant scams offering crazy interests.
Our program is not based on Ponzi scheme: this means we do not pay our investors with their same funds.
We don't care if there's a lack of investors because that's our strategy, a quiet program.

Up to you the rest of the administrators said the same thing.

Show me an honest one such as your company in this section, or you'll be the first?
CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:26:33 PM

• No licensed script
  • No monitors
  • Copycat template
  • Crazy interests

Up to you the rest of the administrators said the same thing.

Show me an honest one such as your company in this section, or you'll be the first?

We will try our best, definitely.

clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

People are not so stupid to fall several times in the same pit.

Once you've scraped together enough surprising number of investments, you disappear from this forum, and a month later reappeared under the name of the new company invest.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:13:34 PM

Once you've scraped together enough surprising number of investments, you disappear from this forum, and a month later reappeared under the name of the new company invest.
That is how it is in Crypto-Life. How did bitcoin be birthed? From crime and drugs, and you need to wonder why it is continuing on like that? Once down that path it will be forever the same.
mib

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:20:11 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 02:53:26 PM by mib

How did bitcoin be birthed? From crime and drugs.
WTH you say?!I think you don't know what BTC is and who's the founder from BTC .... you need to read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:26:17 PM

Thanks to continue to discredit us. I wish you to lose your money in the next frauds, I mean those promising you the stable 10% daily plan.
Good luck to you all, I'm out of this comedy.

Crypto_Dog

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:32:28 PM

Welldone! You did your best to avoid ppl from wrong way.

clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:40:22 AM

Dear investors, we have very good results to date and 3 BTC stolen is not the limit, continue to make their investments.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:59:36 PM

Dear investors, we have very good results to date and 3 BTC stolen is not the limit, continue to make their investments.

Usually where do you invest then?  Grin Grin
clipman77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:12:12 PM

Usually where do you invest then?  Grin Grin

Why do not you invest in this company, help the administrator to collect money for the vacation itself. Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: