Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dracula Coin is a wallet stealing virus!!! WATCH OUT!!  (Read 2201 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Guys the latest wallet stealing viruses are testing clean on Virus total, malware bytes, and superantispyware. I actually had a keylogger in my system for weeks that was specifically geared to capture my passwords. The ONLY thing that saved me was my antikeylogger. I could have lost THOUSANDS of dollars. I was So thankful I wrote the company a letter. Guys its $45 , GET THIS SOFTWARE!!! I am not affiliated with QFX in anyway, nor do I profit if you buy it, it just saved my ass big time, and I wanted to help QFX and the crypto community. http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-best-anti-keylogger-software-in-the-world-heres-is-absolute-proof/

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

thanks - great information!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
TomVelvetPaws

Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:39:24 PM

yup sad to say oh well win some loose some.Trying to get rid of infection.  Tongue

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:42:21 PM

Thanks for posting this. Great review as a last line of defense for someone whose cryptocurrency strategy involves the risk of sometimes installing potentially dangerous software. I bought it immediately.

twitter.com/notsofast
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:52:25 PM

Thanks for posting this. Great review as a last line of defense for someone whose cryptocurrency strategy involves the risk of sometimes installing potentially dangerous software. I bought it immediately.

Except getting into crypto that $45 was the greatest investment Ive EVER made! NOTE: you MUST buy the premium version to get Cryptowallet protection (its $45) and goes on 3 computers, and protects ALL cryptowallets. One day , youll be glad you bought this. This shit is getting WAYYY too common!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:59:46 PM

Guys the latest wallet stealing viruses are testing clean on Virus total, malware bytes, and superantispyware. I actually had a keylogger in my system for weeks that was specifically geared to capture my passwords. The ONLY thing that saved me was my antikeylogger. I could have lost THOUSANDS of dollars. I was So thankful I wrote the company a letter. Guys its $45 , GET THIS SOFTWARE!!! I am not affiliated with QFX in anyway, nor do I profit if you buy it, it just saved my ass big time, and I wanted to help QFX and the crypto community. http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-best-anti-keylogger-software-in-the-world-heres-is-absolute-proof/

Vegas

Cool thanks for sharing.
lifeforcepools

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:02:22 PM

Except getting into crypto that $45 was the greatest investment Ive EVER made! NOTE: you MUST buy the premium version to get Cryptowallet protection (its $45) and goes on 3 computers, and protects ALL cryptowallets. One day , youll be glad you bought this. This shit is getting WAYYY too common!!

Vegas

I bought it!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

yeah for the cost of 0.2btc, compared to the value of a alt portfolio, the key logger software is a must imo
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:19:20 PM

Im not ashamed to say I was a victim of a keylogger on August 2nd 2014. They cleaned out EVERYTHING, my biggest holding was 7700 BTCD (Bitcoindark). +/- $37,000 . I SWORE I would never go through this again Sad It is beyond depressing Sad Nobody can understand , unless youve been though it, its devastating Sad  If you want details on my story https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721306.270;imode . I know the pain, and I dont want it to happen to you guys too . Think about all the money you spend on crypto, and you DONT have THE most important part, a good antikeylogger.

Vegas

itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:22:01 PM

Thanks for the information these keyloggers are so annoying.
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:44:35 PM

tyvm for great info

Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:30:10 AM

Thanks for the information these keyloggers are so annoying.
Agreed especially if they get your passwords. Disaster.  Undecided
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:47:05 AM

Thanks. Like I said in the Dracula Ann before it imploded. "Coming to suck my btc".
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:21:50 AM

Once I was playing with Keyloggers too, so for you just one notification, actually what keylogger does, alow attacker to have control over the victim PC, but first what attackers do is that they download your saved passwords what you have in firefox, chrome..ect ect so the best protection at first is to encrypt your saved passwords...in Firefox option: Use a master password.
And buy some software, because one time when they connect to your PC they can install any Keylogger, even that what you are tipping on your keyboard can be saved to a .txt file...stay safe Wink
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:23:27 AM

Thanks for the warning, nice catch!
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:28:39 AM

Once I was playing with Keyloggers too, so for you just one notification, actually what keylogger does, alow attacker to have control over the victim PC, but first what attackers do is that they download your saved passwords what you have in firefox, chrome..ect ect so the best protection at first is to encrypt your saved passwords...in Firefox option: Use a master password.
And buy some software, because one time when they connect to your PC they can install any Keylogger, even that what you are tipping on your keyboard can be saved to a .txt file...stay safe Wink

This is for mainly windows systems though isn't it or am I wrong? Also only if you download malware to begin with? I never download on this linux system but do click links now and again, can't get them from just clicking links can you, Has to be downloaded like from one of these crappy wallets mentioned? Thanks anyone who can answer who is in the know. Sorry to hear that vegas about your loss but at least you learnt and it won't happen again and you're helping us who it hasn't happened to which is good!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 10:52:32 AM by BillyBones

Yobit is the only Exchange with DRA. They will be happy when they will hear this. LOL

EDIT: They are using Linux...So no problem for them.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:46:11 AM

This is for mainly windows systems though isn't it or am I wrong? Also only if you download malware to begin with? I never download on this linux system but do click links now and again, can't get them from just clicking links can you, Has to be downloaded like from one of these crappy wallets mentioned? Thanks anyone who can answer who is in the know. Sorry to hear that vegas about your loss but at least you learnt and it won't happen again and you're helping us who it hasn't happened to which is good!

Yes I'm using Windows ! Yes of course, only if you download malware somewhere, mostly in cracks, small softwares, cracking softwares, they can be hidden anywhere, can be attach at any software, pic...and mostly they are like 325 kb large, so mostly noobs just upload around 325 kb by different name, so be careful when you see some software or crack arround that number.
In Task manager you can find it by the name "server.exe" or "msnm.exe" or any name but those two is by default of that Rat softwares.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

Thanks for the info.Will def be buying that software when I get the chance.I think I got it all off here.Thought I did  started up my 007 wallet and 250 coins went poof lol so was still on here did a scan with panda deleted a buncha stuff.hopefully were clean now but kinda afraid to start up wallets again thumb drive were they on says clean so i don't know

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:47:34 AM

Infoirmation forwarded to all concerned parties.

HI!

This is short info. I will sleep few hours and give you more.

We found hacker with one of your CCB transaction.

Login: BuzzBuzz
Email: xh@live.be  (you can find a lot inresting info in google with this email, good for investigation)
IP adresses (probably proxy/vpn): 2.49.238.233, 92.99.158.27, 94.57.10.39, 31.215.122.14, 92.99.166.31, 2.49.255.193, 86.97.250.141
(Almost all ips are from Emirates, example - http://whois.domaintools.com/2.49.238.233
I don't now is it vpn/proxy, or real adresses. I will check it. )

Reg date: 19:50:49 20-05-2015

One of refferers before auth -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076331.new

(seems like it's drakula dev)

What was intresting found about "xh@live.be" -  
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500175.455
xh@live.be belongs to user hanoosh -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=246899
His posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=246899;sa=showPosts
So, hanoosh is hacker and Lion Coin dev - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055.0
Unfortunly hanoosh is not active on Bitcointalk now.

Hanoosh GIT page - https://github.com/Hanoosh

Hanoosh on cryptocointalk - https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12407-lion-lion-information/

Not sure, but seems like he was born in Palestine - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705019.msg7970500#msg7970500
and may be lives now in Emirates.

I will sleep few hours and will try to investigate/send you more information.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: