Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50 LTC Auction again with a twist  (Read 458 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:05:50 AM

You are bidding on 50 Litecoins (LTC)

Starting bid - 0.001 BTC
Bid increment - 0.001 BTC
Ending time - 2 hour from last bid

Twist -
1. last bidder will get 50 LTC on the price of last bid but the second last parson to bid also have to pay the bid price made by him.
2. Newbie and Jr. Members are not allowed.
3. All bids will be discarded if we are getting more than 15% loss.

Bid starts now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:14:39 AM

1. last bidder will get 50 LTC on the price of last bid but the second last parson to bid also have to pay the bid price made by him.

why 2nd to the last bidder should also pay for the item he will not recieve? what if the 2nd to the last bidder wont pay?

then this is most likely a auction with nowhere to go if you didnt get enough bids?

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:20:47 AM

why 2nd to the last bidder should also pay for the item he will not recieve? what if the 2nd to the last bidder wont pay?

then this is most likely a auction with nowhere to go if you didnt get enough bids?
Twist - second last bidder also have to pay for that this way the winner have to pay less than the actual price and if the second last bidder disagree to pay he will get a negative feedback and the auction is cancelled.

Yes i found a block though solo mining and it cost me 0.3 BTC so i can't afford to give it to you below that.
Malin Keshar

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:29:51 AM

Twist - second last bidder also have to pay for that this way the winner have to pay less than the actual price and if the second last bidder disagree to pay he will get a negative feedback and the auction is cancelled.

Yes i found a block though solo mining and it cost me 0.3 BTC so i can't afford to give it to you below that.

so your true minimum bid is 0.3BTC instead of 0.001BTC?

And I guess you'll use escrow, right?
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:35:42 AM

I would like to start the bidding

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:41:23 AM

Twist -

Bid starts now

#1 is terrible, so you get double what has been bid from the winning bid? Which takes me on to #2 you get double the winning bid but you will not accept less than a 15% loss? By what I understand you should have either sold 50 ltc with a reserve and out a really high price that is the twist getting double what has been bid.

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:43:58 AM

so your true minimum bid is 0.3BTC instead of 0.001BTC?

And I guess you'll use escrow, right?
Yes will use escrow if buyer want a escrow but fee will be paid by him.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:45:59 AM

Twist -

Bid starts now

#1 is terrible, so you get double what has been bid from the winning bid? Which takes me on to #2 you get double the winning bid but you will not accept less than a 15% loss? By what I understand you should have either sold 50 ltc with a reserve and out a really high price that is the twist getting double what has been bid.
I want more than equal to 85% value of my coins including both bids that what mean to say.
Ruzka

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:52:09 AM

Twist -

Bid starts now

I want more than equal to 85% value of my coins including both bids that what mean to say.

Right that is good thanks for clearing that up. So the winner only pays 42.5 % which is a bargain the poor second bidder lol What would make this even better would be a much smaller reserve, but. It is your auction good luck! Here I will have a cheeky bid  Tongue  0.002btc

TriggerX

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:57:45 AM

50 LTC as of now is 0.3719, and 85% of that is 0.316115. Based on your previous comment you restated that 85% equal to the last bid times 2 which is roughly 0.1580575BTC. Why didn't you make that your base bet if you weren't going to sell lower?

Hi!
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:16:07 AM

50 LTC as of now is 0.3719, and 85% of that is 0.316115. Based on your previous comment you restated that 85% equal to the last bid times 2 which is roughly 0.1580575BTC. Why didn't you make that your base bet if you weren't going to sell lower?
Yes, but then people will not get the fun of bidding.
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:58:39 AM

Yes, but then people will not get the fun of bidding.

Your fun of bidding will only cost spam since the starting bid is only .001

I suggest making it atleast .05 to prevent future spams
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: