Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Regulated Exchange in the Isle of Man  (Read 1646 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:32:01 AM

New fully regulated exchange opening end of this week (you can preview now) located in the IOM with bank grade security by traders for traders low fees give it a try or register your coin on it.Once your on you will never be asked to leave your coin is there for good.We use KYC/AML but your details will never be passed on to US law enforcement or the IRS

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:19:26 AM

do you appear to have a website, you did not post the url

i'm principally interested about limit without verification and how fast it is with withdrawal

also is this for USA citizens only?
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:42:37 PM

can take 72 hours and the back end set up for the SSL to take affect.As long as your not dealing in fiat you dont need KYC though if you did need it no one see it but us we would not hand it over to outside agencies.withdrawls are instant.
Site should be open for tomorrow and no its global not just US we are affiliated with a dozen more worldwide exchanges www.altbitex.com

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

Fully regulated exchanges would at least receive some sort of coverage by Bitcoin related news sites and such. Can't seem to find anything regarding your exchange.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:57:12 AM

Fully regulated exchanges would at least receive some sort of coverage by Bitcoin related news sites and such. Can't seem to find anything regarding your exchange.
OP haven't given ur his exchange details. I think the reasons many ppl like to go regulated exchanges is that the exchanges are legit and regulated by govs.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

OP haven't given ur his exchange details. I think the reasons many ppl like to go regulated exchanges is that the exchanges are legit and regulated by govs.

Do you read anything before posting a comment? He stated in this thread that the exchange site is altbitex.com. Beside that, you didn't understand my question.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:33:38 AM

There will be articles this week as I am giving a few interviews.Major blogs are more intrested in scams like Gaw as give a new exchange some advertisement.One i spoke to wanted a $1000 dollars to run a story

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:39:13 AM

Well, I will keep my eyes out for the launch. Sounds exciting. I may hazard sending a coin or two if the site looks promising. But for now, all I see is talk. Tongue
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:41:54 AM

The site is up and running in beta and I am looking to buy liquidity but its there,we accept multiple currencies from the Brazillian Real to the Mexican peso to the Euro

JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:46:31 AM

The site is up and running in beta and I am looking to buy liquidity but its there,we accept multiple currencies from the Brazillian Real to the Mexican peso to the Euro

Are you saying no USD? Or just didn't mention it? It sounds like (from the name) that there will be alts -- which coins will you have there? How do you plan to add liquidity to the exchange?

Thanks. Smiley
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:48:51 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 06:18:16 AM by coinmaster222

yes the USD and Pound as there are over 16 sites on the platform liquidity will grow there all in beta and looking to buy liquidity from a US company,and as more coins come on line they will supply there own liquidity.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:30:24 PM

I signed and i sent  new coin request to support

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:40:46 PM

I only hope this won't be another exchange site that claims to be hacked in the future.. so sick and tired of it already.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:29:39 AM

I only hope this won't be another exchange site that claims to be hacked in the future.. so sick and tired of it already.

I doubt that's the case, there's much more money to be made in running a honest high volume exchange in the long run. And another thing to support this is the fact that they
are being regulated; if they were to try to make another Gox, i doubt they would want to involve regulatory organs.

cheers
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:20:12 AM

The International Euro has its ICO on the 1st of july starting at 12.00pm UK time 7am EST.The ICO will consist of 8000 coins plus 2000 coins for give- aways bounties etc.The ICO price will be 0.00900btc though a 10% reduction will be given on the first 24 hours of the sale.After thats finished there will be a 5% reduction if you buy over a 100 shares.
International Euro is a Lyra2re algo with a maximum 250,000 coins possible to mine,we chose lyra2re as to give people with little or no expensive mining gear the ability to mine it Gpu/Cpu also keeps Asics away.With only 250,000 possible mined this will keep the price steady and at the ICO price buyers here wil get a profit straight away as we believe its excellent value.
Pools and other technical info will be added within next 24hrs though stealth addresses is a wallet feature
The ICO will be held on www.altbitex.com and if you believe you cannot make the first 24hrs you can pre order from today on at support@altbitex.com paying a 10% non refundable deposit on your shares at the 10% discount
The entire ICO is under written by an outside investor who will pay the full price so all coins will be sold
Further information will be posted here and at www.altbitex.info

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:02:14 AM

***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

ALTBITEX, A New Cryptocurrency Exchange, Launches The International Euro (IE) AltCoin

23 June 2015 - United Kingdom - ALTBITEX, a new digital currency exchange, powered by CRYPTO NEXT and therefore subject to Isle of Man regulation, today announces the upcoming launch of a new Altcoin - the International Euro (IE).

Starting from July 1st 2015, the Bitcoin exchange altbitex.com will hold the ICO of International Euros, with coins becoming available from 12pm UK time.  The coins will be available on a first come first served basis, although larger purchases can be pre-booked on request.  The ICO is underwritten by an external investor who has committed to the purchase of all remaining coins, if any are left after the sale.

The maximum amount of coins to be mined will be 250,000, which is 80 times less than bitcoin, and the ICO will consist of 8000 coins as well as 2000 coins in giveaways and bounties.  The algorithm used will be Lycra2re, chosen in order to prohibit Asics mining and to allow less expensive CPU and GPU mining. 

The price of one International Euro (IE) will be 0.009 BTC and people purchasing it within the first 24 hours of the launch will receive a 10% discount.  Subsequently, anyone purchasing 100 or more coins will receive a discount of 5%.  ICO proceeds will be used to further develop the coin, wallet and retail gateways.  A debit card is also being planned, expected to be released around August 2015, and will be limited to jurisdictions that authorise its use.

Altbitex Lead Developer @upgradeadvice says, “Altcoins, the alternatives to bitcoin, have been subject to vast digital improvements - and with the coming of platforms like Altbitex, it’s almost certain that bitcoins are more likely to lose their popularity in the future.  Alternative coins such as those launched by Altbitex are far more open to experimentation in comparison to the more static and already outdated bitcoin.”

One of the main advantages of IE is the ease, affordability and simplicity of mining it, using cheaper CPU and GPU rather than the more expensive traditional mining equipment associated with bitcoin, which often becomes redundant within a few months.

About Altbitex

Altbitex is a recently launched cryptocurrency exchange that has been functional since May 2015. Powered by white label payments platform, Crypto Next, the exchange is subject to IOM regulation and AML, KYC and CFT policies.  The platform offers trading of the top eight digital coins and has the capacity to execute thousands of trades per second.

The purpose of establishing Altbitex was to offer the community a secure alternative cryptocurrency exchange which was not only reliable but also fast and subject to low fee rates. Altbitex is already known for offering bank grade security to all its customers along with a wide range of coins.

Altbitex has established relationships with third party banks that hold all the platform’s fiat currency.  Altbitex.com also works as a money remittance service and can transmit fiat and digital currency across the globe at competitive rates, with discretion assured.  It even operates as a forex service in most major currencies.

For more information please visit https://www.altbitex.com

Email mailto:support@altbitex.com for assistance

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:10:28 AM

www.Altbitex.com will hold the ICO funds for 4 days and an agreed wall will be made at the ICO price by the Developers of the coin and this will be enforced by the exchange before releasing funds.Remember this coin is under written by an outside investor

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:23:57 PM

The development team has just submitted the coin details to the exchange and I can tell you the International Euro wallet has stealth technology for sending and receiving coins and a mobile wallet is in development

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:02:32 AM

International Euro (IE) Features
The Lyra2RE algorithm is purpose-built to be ASIC resistant, which levels the playing field for entry level miners.

“Lyra2RE” (RE – Reduced Efficiency), a NIST5 based chained algorithm with customizable parameters useful for thwarting future ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) threats.
Stealth addresses facilitate the private exchange of funds between parties.

Rarity is a factor that inherently creates value. Lower rewards, small premine and a finite supply all add to the overall value of the International Euro

A host of others features including fast confirmations, full decentralization, and community driven support make the iEuro a well rounded cryptocurrency.
By end of July it will have full retail gateways to Major stores and by September a debit card for jurisdictions allowed plus other features by years end
This could become one of the most exclusive coins on the market today once all features are in place.
www.Altbitex.com is extremely pleased it was offered the chance to hold the ICO of this coin and the only trading exchange for the fist month.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:52:11 AM

www.Altbitex.com is opening a forum for its customers and friends or people just interested in Altcoins at www.talkcoins.org we should be live in a few days

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: