Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start Your Own Bitcoin Poker Site - BTC Poker Mavens Integration Script.  (Read 683 times)
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:05:43 AM

Have you ever dreamed of starting your own Bitcoin poker site?   It is now easier than ever!

We had this custom script made for http://allincrypto.com.  It allows for you to integrate a copy of the legendary Poker Mavens software with Bitcoin.  It features quite a few bells and whistles that we felt would help make a good poker site.

Script features:
*Accept Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals.    23 other crypto's can be used for deposit as well via the Shapeshift.io API.
*2 Factor Authentication
*Admin Panel for withdraw approvals
*Withdraws can be by approval, or automatic.   Trusted users can be whitelisted to have their withdrawals processed instantly.
*Email based password recovery
*Variable withdrawal fee
*Script communicates directly with the Poker Mavens API.   Balance changes are automatic.

What do you get?
Script + Installation Instructions.  Base support will be provided for free, while a complete install will cost an additional 1 BTC.

What do you need?
*Pro or Gold Poker Mavens License.
*Server - Poker Mavens is a Windows only binary, so if you wish to run the script on the same server you will need a decent Windows server with WAMP.  If you wish to run the web server on a Linux machine, Poker Mavens will need to be run elsewhere.   
*Blockchain.info Account (free)
*Shapeshift.io API Key (free)

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/MOfHtNE
http://imgur.com/fB6mJU9
http://imgur.com/4MDTb3e

Check it out at http://allincrypto.com

And yes.   Escrow is accepted!

Auction Start price: 1 BTC
Bid Increments: .01
BIN: 1.5 BTC

For this auction only, if you request it, I will install the script for free in exchange for a review at a later time.   PM me with any questions.

Auction ends 48 hours after the last bid.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:24:37 AM

I'm not interested in buying your script, but I do have a few questions (mainly out of curiosity).  If, once you sell the script to someone else, do you still retain the right to sell it again elsewhere?  How do you prevent the people you sell this to from making copies and sharing it (source code or binaries)?  This relates to the auction part, in a normal auction, there's only N of the item for sale (usually N=1 and always N is finite).   This scarcity is what drives the auction mentality, there's only 1 of this item and the seller wants the highest price so the buyers compete.  Where you can copy software, it's not clear why buyers should compete.  They may as well wait for you to sell it to one of them and then share among each other or something like that.

Don't take me as trolling, I'm just quite curious about this.
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:47:28 AM

I'm not interested in buying your script, but I do have a few questions (mainly out of curiosity).  If, once you sell the script to someone else, do you still retain the right to sell it again elsewhere?  How do you prevent the people you sell this to from making copies and sharing it (source code or binaries)?  This relates to the auction part, in a normal auction, there's only N of the item for sale (usually N=1 and always N is finite).   This scarcity is what drives the auction mentality, there's only 1 of this item and the seller wants the highest price so the buyers compete.  Where you can copy software, it's not clear why buyers should compete.  They may as well wait for you to sell it to one of them and then share among each other or something like that.

Scarcity is not the only thing that drives an auction price up.   Normal selling price does.  I am only selling a few copies at auction and the rest will be sold at my normal retail price.   And sharing a script like that is called piracy.   It is copyrighted.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:54:31 AM

Scarcity is not the only thing that drives an auction price up.   Normal selling price does.  I am only selling a few copies at auction and the rest will be sold at my normal retail price.   And sharing a script like that is called piracy.   It is copyrighted.

So, here's the follow up question, why would anyone buy at auction what they could buy at a "normal retail price"?  It seems that the only way that makes sense is if the auction price stays below the "normal retail price". 

Anyway, I guess I can leave off here.  I don't want to spoil the fun and I don't really believe in proprietary software so I guess I'm not your target audience.
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:13:26 AM

So, here's the follow up question, why would anyone buy at auction what they could buy at a "normal retail price"?  It seems that the only way that makes sense is if the auction price stays below the "normal retail price". 

Anyway, I guess I can leave off here.  I don't want to spoil the fun and I don't really believe in proprietary software so I guess I'm not your target audience.

Umm, it is lower than my normal retail price.   I sell this for 1.5 BTC.  This auction starting price is 1

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

Daily bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: