Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix Account For Sale! *Lifetime*  (Read 590 times)
BuddyIsrael (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:06:44 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 11:52:00 PM by BuddyIsrael

i want to sell 2x Netflix Account with Lifetime Membership!
pm me in case you have any questions!

looking for 0.01btc

i only will go first at trusted members!!!
otherwise you have to go first or we can use escrow!

best regards
btw it comes with lifetime warranty!
............................................................................... ..
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:53:34 AM

Asked OP to send me a vouch copy, he did and its working, it appears OP has been watching some my little pony

and OP please delete you bump, its only an hour after you started the thread, delete it yourself or the mods will do it for you
BuddyIsrael (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:03:50 AM

i lowered the price to 0.01btc only!

LIFETIME WARRANTY PLAN:

The Lifetime Warranty works like this- If the accounts stop working I'll provide you with new ones within every 1 year period of the plan.

This way I can afford to keep the service running and you get all your favorite account memberships at an incredible discount.

You might not even need to renew it until its been a few years, it just depends on the account.

REPLACEMENTS:

If your accounts stop working for any reason, I will replace as long as you send me the following information:

1. Date of purchase (if it's been more than 12 months, please don't bother).
2.Previous account information (so I can validate you as one of my customers).

NOTE #2: Please only request a replacement account if ALL of your accounts die (I will always have them replaced within 2-3 hours)
BuddyIsrael (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:59:14 AM

buy now for cheap  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: