Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will/Did you mention Bitcoin in your first date?  (Read 3571 times)
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:55:44 PM

Well, this could be a professional approach if anyone has some fear to express their wish to their partners, surely it will work as an introduction to express himself what will be his thoughts and ideas regards to the welfare of the girl, and it gives the good impression on girls that their partners are professional and willing to take care about their future growth in terms of financial and their own life style needs.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:04:28 PM

It depends entirely on the type of woman. If you're just on a date with your run of the mill average female I wouldn't bother though if she's intelligent she may find it interesting, though going into too much detail may bore her or any other member of the general public. If you're out on a date with a woman who is interested in tech or other such things go ahead. She might like you more for it.

Even with an intelligent women, I don't think Bitcoin should come up on a first date. Seems like something so random to talk about, especially when you're just getting to know someone. It's rather awkward in my opinion.
twats

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

I did it once. She was curious at first but then she couldn't handle such technical stuff and deflected subject Smiley

Now? We're not seeing each other. I think she saw me as a nerd guy who I'm.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:32:36 PM

i wouldn't do so, especially because girls don't like to talk about technical stuff. once you and she are getting to know each other you can try it on a second date. make sure you use easy language.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:36:06 PM

I think its premature to talk much about finances on a first day.  Maybe if you are a bitcoin honcho or mention it in passing like a hobby or something but I would leave it at that.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:44:47 PM

I would if we talked about hobby or something like this. Talking about all those techy stuffs in a casual conversation during a first date would just be weird. Hell why would someone talk about money or stuffs like that during their first date?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:54:03 PM

Not on my first date, but...

I made a bet with my girlfriend: Anytime bitcoin falls 10 points or more in a week, I go down on her 3 times of her choosing. Anytime bitcoin climbs 10 or more points in a week, she goes down on me 3 times of my choosing.

It's been a good week.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:15:38 PM

I haven't mentioned Bitcoin on a date. I don't think I would mention Bitcoin on a date either, it may cause my date to get bored and leave. However, I think if the girl is interested in technological things, then I would mention Bitcoin to her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: