Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange?  (Read 492 times)
TheCars (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:07:28 AM

i want an exchange where you hold the private key as well as having the best prices available im not sure if its possible to hold the private key to an exchange but I cant see why they cant implement a blockchain.info wallet and allow people to export their keys

i live in Japan and i want to pay $1000 per week and sell a few bitcoin now and again
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:20:18 PM

No exchange I know of let's you have complete ownership of your private keys.

I use https://bit-x.com. they use multisignature addresses and transactions and currently have a 0% trading fee!
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:37:21 PM

i want an exchange where you hold the private key as well as having the best prices available im not sure if its possible to hold the private key to an exchange but I cant see why they cant implement a blockchain.info wallet and allow people to export their keys

i live in Japan and i want to pay $1000 per week and sell a few bitcoin now and again

www.LocalBitcoins.com & www.100bit.co.in are all time best in my opinion. They are fast, safe and secure and ideal for quick buying & selling. But, if you want to profit from daily trade, then you have no other option from centralized exchanges like BitStamp, BTC-e etc.
cozytrade

Activity: 1152
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:19:01 PM

Would you buy or sell? As for bit-x, their BTC withdrawal fee 0.5 % is expensive and for fiat 100 USD minimum as well. If you trade both sides, it could be OK though.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:30:00 PM

Would you buy or sell? As for bit-x, their BTC withdrawal fee 0.5 % is expensive and for fiat 100 USD minimum as well. If you trade both sides, it could be OK though.

I think that this crypto withdrawal fee will be reduced to a fixed fee in the coming weeks.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:56:28 PM

That's my personal opinion . Alright , So you have a lot of options to be honest , there is the most trusted and known one which is LocalBitcoins which is Decentralized as far as I know , there is also Bit-x also which accepts a lot of payment methods (deposit and withraw), or you have Virtox or Virwox can't remember the name sorry however this website take a lot of fees for Paypal & Credit Cards .
Now after I gave my opinion I will tell you what you should do ... If you care about your privacy don't use any of the above website that I mentioned because all of them need ID verification or Passport verification which in my opinion is against the purpose of the Bitcoin (being annonymus right ? )
So if It was up to me , I would simply use forums like Bitcointalk which have sub forum for exchanging currencies , just make sure to use the best payment method which is not reversible and also make sure to use Escrow and you will be fine . on the other side if you dont care about your privacy at all then use LocalBitcoins .

KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:14:36 AM

I don't think there is an exchange which offer you possibility to hold private key
Exchange need you to deposit your coin to their owned address and give credit on your account to trade
If you hold private key of that address, how can exchange give you credit when they don't have your coin on their possession?

There are many ways to sell and buy bitcoin, localbitcoin is one of those method
you can find another people who interested to buy / sell bitcoin near you
or you can try popular exchange to trade bitcoin, but i think it will hard for you to deposit and withdraw  since you live on japan.

Maybe you can ask your fellow Japanese about this in your local forum that talking about bitcoin. Is there any forum like that?
try to ask here too
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:49:41 AM

check out bitshares.org it's the first decentralized exchange. you do everything via the blockchain and in your local wallet.

Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:12:02 AM

I think this would help you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

additional, if you are in Japan, exchanges in Asia is a better choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: