Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie's point of view / Suggestions needed  (Read 1702 times)
-Boon- (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:16:47 PM

Anyway, welcome. And thanks for considering accepting payment in bitcoin for your business. You can do well right now by capturing demand for purchases in btc. I only use it for online shopping and am always on the lookout for new stores or services.
You might want to look into a payment processor like BitPay or CoinBase. These solid businesses handle the transaction and directly deposit into your bank account. The conversion is instantaneous and you avoid any exposure to price volitility. It is also cheep or free for your business, unlike the 3% fee for a credit card.

Cheers

Thanks mate Smiley I already digging to implement Coinbase since already have an account there but definitely will check Bitpay too.

try to look at bit-x also, they are legit assured, good maintanance fee and free trading fee until september, you can also resell your contract there, pretty good if something went wrong and you need to get back your money

Yep i already opened an account on bit-x and moved some btc to check out the exchange. 0% fees on transactions are great.
I contacted the support to ask about withdrawals in fiat (euro) and the reply was "commission for withdrawal to SEPA for up to 5000Euros is is fixed and equal to 50Euros"
This means that if i withdraw to my bank 4500Euros or 1000 or 80 i will pay a flat fee of 50 Euros and doesnt look good for me. I will check it out more tho Wink
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:48:05 PM

i just wana tell you somthings about a sig compainig is a good way to get some free bitcoins is better than faucets
you said that even not your account and experience permits it but if you still say this your account and expercience will never Improving
in my opinion you should enroll in a signature compaining there is some one accept newbie.i know that is not a hight income but forget the money now and just work to goes up your rank to a full member and in the same time you will get more experience.
you'r welcome i am like you a new in this world of btc
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:04:58 PM

Cloud mining? Before you get scammed again in cloud mining, let me tell you that 99% of cloud mining websites are ponzi. There are a couple of threads on the board that give an excellent how-to on spotting whether a website is ponzi or not.

i want just add about the cloudmining you must know that there is a legal company and  also there is a ponzi company
if we compare the risk.the cloud mining is the hight risk after is the hard mining and the trading btc and finally holding BTc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: