Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 02:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] What do you guys think about this..  (Read 2138 times)
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:59:57 PM

Standard operating procedure for the pig, he probably went home that night to beat up his wife aswell. If you look when she tries to kick him, he pretty much moves his leg out of the way so it could not have hurt much if at all, also bare in mind her hands are tied behind her back so there's no way she could have protected herself when her head hit the floor.

Here's a couple more to brighten up your day:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1093117/police-brutality-o.gif

http://fumaga.com/i/police-brutality-at-its-finest-animated.gif

A.C.A.B.
thedictator

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:09:14 PM

The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...
i may agree but he stil need to be punished in my opinion.
anti authoritarian

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:05:25 PM

Assaulting police officers is necessary if they violate your rights.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:10:47 PM

she tried to trip him over and got what she deserved, if it wasnt a woman none of you would bat an eyelid

Exactly. Normally I don't side with the cops, but in this case, the cop is not to be blamed. As someone rightly pointed out, the kick seems to be an instantaneous reflex. Also, just think what would have happened if the cop was a female and the arrested person was a male. As saddampbuh posted here, none of us would have sided with the male.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:51:28 PM

she tried to trip him over and got what she deserved, if it wasnt a woman none of you would bat an eyelid

Exactly. Normally I don't side with the cops, but in this case, the cop is not to be blamed. As someone rightly pointed out, the kick seems to be an instantaneous reflex. Also, just think what would have happened if the cop was a female and the arrested person was a male. As saddampbuh posted here, none of us would have sided with the male.

You have no idea if he was making fun of her for like 20 mintues straight and then she decided to kick him.

I don't think anyone should be kicked in the face for kicking someone in the shins without shoes while sitting down..  Cops are just highschool thugs that jumped onto the legal thug train.

Cop is 100% to blame that is a complete over use of force.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

The officers response was total instinctive reflex... I bet he regretted it afterwards...

Sure, get drunk if you want to;

But don't think that is a way to get lose of your responsibility. If you drink the alcohol to get drunk (or take drugs to get high), deal with the responsibility. If this means that you get arrested (due to behaviour that is caused by your drunkness), then you are responsible for it. So, if you kick a police officer while being drunk, you still have your responsibility: deal with the consequences. 

There's no way to "hide" behind being high or drunk like many people think. You decided to get high / drunk and therefore you have to deal with the consequences of your own behaviour.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:32:23 PM

I just saw this somewhere else and some people were saying that the Cop is not to be blamed here  Shocked And that she deserved it.

What?!

What backwards country did this happened?

The guy should be fired immediately and face charges for what he did, he clearly cannot behave accordingly to his position.

anti authoritarian

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:38:30 PM

But don't think that is a way to get lose of your responsibility. If you drink the alcohol to get drunk (or take drugs to get high), deal with the responsibility. If this means that you get arrested (due to behaviour that is caused by your drunkness), then you are responsible for it. So, if you kick a police officer while being drunk, you still have your responsibility: deal with the consequences. 

There's no way to "hide" behind being high or drunk like many people think. You decided to get high / drunk and therefore you have to deal with the consequences of your own behaviour.

You don't know if the woman had a bad behavior or what really happened.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:04:21 PM

You don't know if the woman had a bad behavior or what really happened.
There is no situation where the cop's kick to the neck would be a justified police response.

Consider the following.  A formidable bad guy was on the ground, handcuffed.  Say a 4th degree black belt who knew well how to break a knee with a side swipe of his bare foot.  He tries to do just that. 

Now in this case, is the cop justified with a kick to the neck?  Nope - because there is no justification for a potentially dangerous action by a cop, an action which yielded unpredictable danger in the results.  Suppose for example that for the cop not trained in martial arts, the kick to the neck was deadly 1% of the time.  It then cannot be allowed. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:43:45 AM

You have no idea if he was making fun of her for like 20 mintues straight and then she decided to kick him.

I don't think anyone should be kicked in the face for kicking someone in the shins without shoes while sitting down..  Cops are just highschool thugs that jumped onto the legal thug train.

Cop is 100% to blame that is a complete over use of force.

Give evidence to support your claims, or it never happened. Tens of thousands of people die every year in accidents caused by drunk drivers. If you don't want the cop to make fun of you, then you should not drunk and drive. Still, I agree that the cop's reaction was way excessive. But I think it is the instantaneous reflex thing.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:48:52 AM

I just saw this somewhere else and some people were saying that the Cop is not to be blamed here  Shocked And that she deserved it.

I personally feel even though she did kick him first, as an officer of the law he should have just charged her with hitting a police officer but he decides to kick her in the head and seeing that just makes me wanna bash his head with a bat until I crack his skull open.  Angry

So.. what do you guys think? And any idea where did this actually happen, any news on this, was he fired or not?

lol, nice, but cop shouldn't do this

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:08:23 AM

So you're basically coming off as if you detest the action of the cop as being violent. But then when you wrote this:

to kick her in the head and seeing that just makes me wanna bash his head with a bat until I crack his skull open.  Angry

You completely discredit yourself.

Yes, it was an overreaction on the cop's part. But did the woman really think kicking him was a good idea?

jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:15:10 AM

What?!

What backwards country did this happened?

The guy should be fired immediately and face charges for what he did, he clearly cannot behave accordingly to his position.

I almost guarantee it's here in the good ole USA. A light touch can be an assault charge here. A dirty look can get you a charge of "menacing".

She deserved something , but the cop is completely responsible for his actions. A "civilian" (as they like to call us) would get at least one year in jail for that kick.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

She should be happy she didn't get bullet in the head. These days cops are going mad, probably because of brainwash training.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:09:40 AM

I don't think anyone deserves to be kicked in the head especially while in handcuffs
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:50:07 AM

I don't think anyone deserves to be kicked in the head especially while in handcuffs

The fact that she was handcuffed didn't prevented her from kicking the officer. First of all, she was driving at 100 Kmph, under the influence of alcohol. And when the officers arrested her for that, she physically assaulted one of the officers (probably under the influence of alcohol). Anyway... she will soon be awarded a $10 million compensation by the supreme court, funded by the tax payers.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:25:40 AM

She should be happy she didn't get bullet in the head. These days cops are going mad, probably because of brainwash training.

Wow, who would be happy if your head was kicked. That's so unreasonable. Didn't you see the cop friends try to help her after that?  Smiley The cop was getting hard problem in his head maybe

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:49:52 AM

Wow, who would be happy if your head was kicked. That's so unreasonable. Didn't you see the cop friends try to help her after that?  Smiley The cop was getting hard problem in his head maybe

The point is that if she hadn't gone and tried to kick him in the fucking first place that wouldn't have happened, people like this idiot detract from real victims of police bruality who haven't actually done anything, the way you fuckers blindly side with the woman 'just because' is pathetic.

If a drunken woman took a swing at a cop and they defended themselves would you side with the person trying to attack them? Knowing people like you I suspect you would.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:51:31 AM

Wow, who would be happy if your head was kicked. That's so unreasonable. Didn't you see the cop friends try to help her after that?  Smiley The cop was getting hard problem in his head maybe

The point is that if she hadn't gone and tried to kick him in the fucking first place that wouldn't have happened, people like this idiot detract from real victims of police bruality who haven't actually done anything, the way you fuckers blindly side with the woman 'just because' is pathetic.

If a drunken woman took a swing at a cop and they defended themselves would you side with the person trying to attack them? Knowing people like you I suspect you would.
This is definitely an example of police brutality.  The fact that the cop may have been provoked does not, at least SHOULD not, change the rules on proper and improper behavior.

Look, one thing cops DO is handle public disturbances, drunks, any number of basically normal people who for various reasons are drunk, angry, unruly, and so forth.  That's what they are paid to do, in part.  So then a society must set up rules of engagement for them, and tell them how to act - how to use force, and when, and to what limits.

What the cop should have done after that silly, harmless swipe of her leg would have just been to move one step back.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

Tried to do a bit of research on the incident. Here is the news paper article about it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rhode-island-officer-kicked-cuffed-woman-face-fights-job-article-1.1112719

This incident occurred in May 2009. The officer (Edward Krawetz) was handed a 10-year suspended sentence. He was also suspended without pay from his job. Don't know what happened to the lady (Donna Levesque). Did she got any compensation?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: