Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OPTION COIN -NEW WALLET!!! PLEASE UPDAE BEFORE 20 GMT 07/06/2015!!  (Read 16402 times)
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:25:35 PM

by the way : Optioncoin

is Rediculous - not RIDICULES - but good phonetic try for being a non english speaking person ...

good luck with your coin

Smiley

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at your ridiculous failed attempt to correct someone else's spelling. Good try though.

Why did you create this coin "dev"? Its not like there arent 100 copies like this one out there. You must be here for the money.

Naturally. Once again, this is just pure shit. And of course, it'll keep happening as long as people are stupid/greedy/"smart."
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:38:04 PM

FIRST COIN THAT ALLOWS YOU TO TRADE OPTIONS ON OPTION COIN AND BITCOIN

Soon BITTREX

The last moment to buy still cheap coin.

MASTERNODES will reach more than 1000sat

Soon, new info from dev !
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

Hope this not just a pump and dump coin
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:44:26 PM

If you can't see that it is you are blind... I am amazed it is still going strong.  No explanation on how the coin would actually work to trade options just pure greed/speculation game of musical chairs.  The music will stop some day and there will be no room to sit down trust me.
optioncoin (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:59:03 PM

Website update : Integrated block explorer

https://i.imgur.com/KfrpuH4.png
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:32:18 PM

If you can't see that it is you are blind... I am amazed it is still going strong.  No explanation on how the coin would actually work to trade options just pure greed/speculation game of musical chairs.  The music will stop some day and there will be no room to sit down trust me.

Join the game
ExabyteMiner

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:37:56 PM

I'm still not staking correctly:

As you can see, it says I have 4,999 weight vs a network weight of "0" and an expected reward in "0" seconds. The wallet has successfully staked one time, last night when I first opened my wallet it staked a block. Then when it became eligible for staking again, it got stuck here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
ExabyteMiner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

Also, is it just me, or is the network stuck on block 1008?

EDIT: it's not just me, both block explorers from OP are stuck on 1008 as well.
optioncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:11:37 PM

Mining stopped, now stake blocks are created.
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:16:32 PM

Coin worth investing on?
ExabyteMiner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:21:49 PM

Mining stopped, now stake blocks are created.

OK, but stake blocks are still blocks and should show up on the explorer all the same and continue to raise the block count as well, otherwise how are we confirming tx's on this network lol...

Also, any explanation as to why my client isn't staking as I have been asking for two days now...?

EDIT: BTW, restarting my client still shows me on block 1008 but it says I am out of sync and 2 hours behind, something is definitely wrong.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:25:06 PM

Coin worth investing on?

Of course it's worth it. With Masternode price of at least 1-2kSat.
Many people are currently investing in this coin.

soon Bittrex  Cool
ExabyteMiner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:29:52 PM

As you can see, after restart it shows I have processed 1008 blocks (the "current" count) and it shows I am out of sync. Also, the staking is still stuck saying "0" seconds to find reward but not finding anything:

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:31:16 PM

Coin worth investing on?

Of course it's worth it. With Masternode price of at least 1-2kSat.
Many people are currently investing in this coin.

soon Bittrex  Cool

I would say 500 - 750 sats, everything more is nice Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:33:05 PM

As you can see, after restart it shows I have processed 1008 blocks (the "current" count) and it shows I am out of sync. Also, the staking is still stuck saying "0" seconds to find reward but not finding anything:

But that is normal, those values are always wrong. I never saw a coin with the correct information in the box. I'm staking, and it will take some time before blocks are find, that is normal with POS coins.
ExabyteMiner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:36:57 PM

But that is normal, those values are always wrong. I never saw a coin with the correct information in the box. I'm staking, and it will take some time before blocks are find, that is normal with POS coins.

This is not my first POS coin either and I can tell you that the PoS difficulty should be changing to keep the block count consistent, no one has staked a block in over 2 hours. The current PoS difficulty according to my client is: 0.00024414 which is insanely easy, there is no way we should be stuck on a block for 2 hours.

When you restart a PoS client that is working correctly, you don't end up stuck with "out of sync".

There IS a problem.

Also, I don't know what clients you have been running, but I was around for the original PoS coin (ppcoin) and I can tell you that when PoS is properly implemented you don't have these problems.
optioncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:42:07 PM

http://s11.postimg.org/uxdduyc7n/screen2.png

This is not my first POS coin either and I can tell you that the PoS difficulty should be changing to keep the block count consistent, no one has staked a block in over 2 hours. The current PoS difficulty according to my client is: 0.00024414 which is insanely easy, there is no way we should be stuck on a block for 2 hours.

When you restart a PoS client that is working correctly, you don't end up stuck with "out of sync".

There IS a problem.

If there is only a few people staking (most likely that is the cause) and those people turn off their wallet then no POS blocks are being generated. I believe the major problem at this moment is that a lot of coins are still on Yobit and only a few people are staking, and then it can take a long time indeed.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:43:54 PM

There IS a problem.

If there is only a few people staking (most likely that is the cause) and those people turn off their wallet then no POS blocks are being generated. I believe the major problem at this moment is that a lot of coins are still on Yobit and only a few people are staking, and then it can take a long time indeed.

I smell someone that want to get in cheap and try to create nonsense about network problems. ROS coin did 17 hours to find a POS block, if nobody is staking then no blocks are generated, everybody knows that. Nice try to create some FUDs Cheesy
Marcin21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:45:35 PM

There IS a problem.

I smell someone that want to get in cheap and try to create nonsense about network problems. ROS coin did 17 hours to find a POS block, if nobody is staking then no blocks are generated, everybody knows that. Nice try to create some FUDs Cheesy

go go go buy support at 51:D
ExabyteMiner

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:50:54 PM

OK, but the difficulty is low enough that I should be staking with no problem. The likelihood of me going 2+ hours without staking on a difficulty of 0.00024414 is highly unlikely. I should have something like a 94% probability to stake within 10 minutes having 5,000 mature coins at that difficulty.

Also, the probability of a large number of people who have coins to stake all closing their clients in the past 2 hours is astronomical. Why would anyone close their client when it's assumable they have coins to stake?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: