Why would you want that if you have access to the Internet? And if you don't have the Internet, you can't use Bitcoin...
It's for newbies.
"it’s like magicjack for bitcoins" stoneton
Here's the business idea:
Create a flash drive that contains everything a newbie needs to get started with Bitcoin
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux, plug-and-play simplicity
- 1 Bitdime (0.1 BTC) [current value ~1 USD]
- We can offer drives with more initial Bitcoins as well (and price them higher)
- Bitcoin client (portable)
- The Block Chain, pre-downloaded, as up-to-date as possible
- Instructions on how to open/forward port 8333 (for common routers and firewalls)
- Documentation on what Bitcoin is, and how to use Bitcoin
- A short/simple definitive eBook about Bitcoin
Of course, we don’t store a backup of the wallet, nor the private key in any form. Recipient is advised to backup the wallet immediately upon receipt of the drive! Instructions on the drive will explain how to do this easily.
We'll sell them in various ways at various places.
Goal: Make it just as easy to buy a this preloaded Flash drive, as it is to buy a normal USB Flash Drive from Amazon.com.
- We can put some company branding on the drive.
- If it’s one of these credit card-style drives, customers can put it in their wallet like a credit card.
Interested? Or have expertise that could help with this project? Contact me, send me a message, and I'll share with you the Google Doc with more details