Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Cex login problems - "User not found"  (Read 1639 times)
runpaint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

I can't log in to C-Cex, it says "User not found".  But then it sends me an email address notifying me of a failed login.  So it does have my username, and it knows that it belongs to my email address.

Then I clicked "lost password", and gave it my email address instead of my username, and it still says "User not found". 

So I figured if it's a problem with their system, then other people will be unable to log in.  Anybody else?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:15:41 PM

I used to have that problem every now and then and trying to login a bit later solved the issue for me.

Not your keys, not your coins!
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:51:00 PM

Cool, thanks.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

I can't log in to C-Cex, it says "User not found".  But then it sends me an email address notifying me of a failed login.  So it does have my username, and it knows that it belongs to my email address.

Then I clicked "lost password", and gave it my email address instead of my username, and it still says "User not found". 

So I figured if it's a problem with their system, then other people will be unable to log in.  Anybody else?

clear your chace & cookies
Than try it again
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:02:20 PM

I might try that later if it doesn't fix itself.  It's inconvenient to delete all cookies for everything just so one website will work.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:36:05 PM

I might try that later if it doesn't fix itself.  It's inconvenient to delete all cookies for everything just so one website will work.

If you use Chrome, you can open an incognito window to test because it doesn't have access to your existing cookies. Do you use 2FA to login? If I remember correctly I only had that issue before I started using 2FA.

Not your keys, not your coins!
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:59:38 PM

I might try that later if it doesn't fix itself.  It's inconvenient to delete all cookies for everything just so one website will work.

If you use Chrome, you can open an incognito window to test because it doesn't have access to your existing cookies. Do you use 2FA to login? If I remember correctly I only had that issue before I started using 2FA.

Incognito didn't work.  I don't use 2FA, because it requires email verification to withdraw funds anyway.  But I won't be able to set up 2FA now unless I can log in first. 

I'll try it again when I leave work, maybe it'll work at home.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:06:16 PM

It still doesn't work from home, so it must be a change on their end.  I'll clear my cookies and try again when I'm done with my online flash game saves.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
hendra147

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:03:37 AM

It still doesn't work from home, so it must be a change on their end.  I'll clear my cookies and try again when I'm done with my online flash game saves.

Are you use proxy ,,,?
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:09:34 AM

Are you use proxy ,,,?

No, I'll try that.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
hendra147

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:23:53 AM

Are you use proxy ,,,?

No, I'll try that.

i can log in perfect with or not VPN
iam use HOLA in chrome
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:22:22 PM

I tried a proxy, it still says "User not found".  But it knows to send me an email for an attempted login of the user that it claims it can't find.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:38:17 PM

I've cleared all cookies and cache completely, and still "User not found".  That was my last option, I'm waiting for a reply from c-cex support.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
hendra147

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:06:37 AM

I've cleared all cookies and cache completely, and still "User not found".  That was my last option, I'm waiting for a reply from c-cex support.

you can contact him in twitter for fast respond
or in bitcointalk
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

you can contact him in twitter for fast respond
or in bitcointalk

Good idea, I'll start a topic in Service Discussions. 

I also tried to log in with my phone, same thing.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:54:08 PM

did you tried to contact them here on bitcointalk,they are using account c-cex , below is link to their profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220467
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:04:04 PM

did you tried to contact them here on bitcointalk,they are using account c-cex , below is link to their profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220467

Thanks, I messaged them yesterday but they haven't answered yet.

C-cex support did email me back just now, after 2 or 3 days, but they just said "be sure to click activate after requesting a new password."  I didn't request a new password, and I had explained to them that it doesn't say "wrong password", it says "user not found".  

EDIT - I just tried again and now my password works again.  It's been a slow 4 days but I guess it's fixed.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
TACNEEM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:15:10 PM

Hi dear sir/madam
I can't log in to C-Cex, it says "User not found". please help me.   thanks
atulmishra.op1

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

I am having the similar issue

My username is er.patelamit@gmail.com

I am not able to login since many days as it says account is disabled. Please help resolve this C-CEX support

I have been trading in your exchange for years and never expected such thing to happen.
rohit bansal

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:32:00 AM

I can't log in to C-Cex, it says "User not found".  But then it sends me an email address notifying me of a failed login.

Then I clicked "lost password", and gave it my email address instead of my username, and it still says "Account Disabled or User not found"
even not any reply on my email regarding recovery password. only email received that someone trying to logoin from my IP address
please help

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: