Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTI] [ANN] BlockChain Technologies Inc – Hardware Crypto Staker - BTI Currency  (Read 13961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:47:34 PM

Sad Sad

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for my absence. I dealt with a death in the Family and they were sick for many weeks which consumed alot of my time.

I am back now and will be working with the team on this to move it forward.

Thank you for your patience.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:45:29 AM

I missed swap.Are my coin worthless now?

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:07:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for my absence. I dealt with a death in the Family and they were sick for many weeks which consumed alot of my time.

nice to see you back, and sorry for the loss.
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:07:49 PM

I missed swap.Are my coin worthless now?

Please pm me

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:08:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

nice to see you back, and sorry for the loss.

Thank you

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:58:15 PM

trading would need to pick up or we'll be up for delisting next  Undecided
longthu

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

trading would need to pick up or we'll be up for delisting next  Undecided
we need more investors Undecided

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Something weird about this. You run a competition, you promise to announce the winners, and then you don't!
Very fishy indeed imho.
Very low volume on C-CEX. BYE BYE BTI.
longthu

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:49:29 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry shit

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:42:37 AM

wth going on??
the buy order at 250 sat or something buy order @ 4btc is gone..... not good at all!! FS!!
AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:33:42 PM

Dear BTI Community. I would like to apologize for our lack of communication lately and I will explain exactly why this came about to be as transparent as we possibly can. We have a STRONG coin that has an amazing working wallet, a killer professional website, an ever evolving and improving business plan and amazing products to enhance the Blockchain and experience with Crypto for everyone.

I hope you can understand that sometimes LIFE comes in and shakes up the plans a little bit. Without naming names of our team:

One team member lost a dear family member recently and is coping with the fallout of such a loss. He will be returning very soon full force but is picking up the pieces as such a tragic event can really drag anyone down in the slump.

Another team member took a full time Crypto Job and quit his other full time job. This proved to be a mistake as we all know how the world of Crypto is. After hard work and long hours he finally got back to the field he belongs in and is back to help move the team forward/

I ran into real world legal issues which had caused me to have to step back from the project and all of crypto when it was moving from SCSY to BTI. I am now back and not going anywhere.

This being said... we have invested on our team dozens and dozens of bitcoin out of our own pocket in order to R&D, build the product, build the website, build the wallet and coin and to support the market against malicious traders who wanted to crush our project. This has left some of us in debt. ALL OF US ARE INVESTED IN THIS COIN.

So now what?
We have to admit, we have made quite a few mistakes in bringing these revolutionary ideas to market. We are not here merely to make a buck or pump and dump. We are here for the Blockchain. We believe in the future of Crypto. If anything has been proven lately with Greece and China it is that Crypto holds the key to the future of finance. Fail, Fail, Fail until we succeed. We will not give up until we DO SUCCEED.

As explained before, everything is built and it all works flawlessly. We have been getting all the proper paperwork filed to make Blockchain Technologies a legitimate corporation with accountable people to answer to you. One of the things we are waiting on this moment is a HUGE grant that we can use for Research and Development. This grant will open us up to many other products other than the Staker and help revolutionize Crypto to better mankind.

The team is reorganizing duties and we have reestablished communications with each other 100%. We will be open to contact for questions and concerns on here more often and on Facebook as we will be creating a community facebook group for you to reach us EASILY. We are doing this because we believe your feedback and ideas can help better BTI. This is bigger than our corporation and team. YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM!

There was a winner for the contest and he was notified. The winner will be posted here shortly.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Keith Smith
BTI Team Member

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:10:24 AM

You are welcome :-)

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 12:43:28 AM

As was announced earlier, here is our community facebook group. The BTI community group page. This is where all public interaction with the team will be. We will look to build our relationship with the community by having this open and transparent group to discuss anything and everything BTI related. We will be fully interacting here but Facebook is the quickest way to have an effective discussion.

So Join the Discussion!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869014629990664/1869015939990533/

AllCryptoAllDay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:02:18 AM

Stay tuned to learn how YOU can get some BTI.
Great way to get yourself into cryptocurrency if you have never experienced it before. Experts will love it because it's an easy way to get a coin with a future with just a little effort.
Join our brand new facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869014629990664/

Low marketcap great entry point!
MAJOR Innovations here and in development!
Growing Community!
Don't regret you missed out on this one!
‪#‎blockchain‬ ‪#‎technology‬ ‪#‎crypto‬ ‪#‎bti‬ ‪#‎cryptocurrency‬ ‪#‎bitcoin‬

TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:06:39 AM

Dear BTI Community. I would like to apologize for our lack of communication lately and I will explain exactly why this came about to be as transparent as we possibly can. We have a STRONG coin that has an amazing working wallet, a killer professional website, an ever evolving and improving business plan and amazing products to enhance the Blockchain and experience with Crypto for everyone.

I hope you can understand that sometimes LIFE comes in and shakes up the plans a little bit. Without naming names of our team:

One team member lost a dear family member recently and is coping with the fallout of such a loss. He will be returning very soon full force but is picking up the pieces as such a tragic event can really drag anyone down in the slump.

Another team member took a full time Crypto Job and quit his other full time job. This proved to be a mistake as we all know how the world of Crypto is. After hard work and long hours he finally got back to the field he belongs in and is back to help move the team forward/

I ran into real world legal issues which had caused me to have to step back from the project and all of crypto when it was moving from SCSY to BTI. I am now back and not going anywhere.

This being said... we have invested on our team dozens and dozens of bitcoin out of our own pocket in order to R&D, build the product, build the website, build the wallet and coin and to support the market against malicious traders who wanted to crush our project. This has left some of us in debt. ALL OF US ARE INVESTED IN THIS COIN.

So now what?
We have to admit, we have made quite a few mistakes in bringing these revolutionary ideas to market. We are not here merely to make a buck or pump and dump. We are here for the Blockchain. We believe in the future of Crypto. If anything has been proven lately with Greece and China it is that Crypto holds the key to the future of finance. Fail, Fail, Fail until we succeed. We will not give up until we DO SUCCEED.

As explained before, everything is built and it all works flawlessly. We have been getting all the proper paperwork filed to make Blockchain Technologies a legitimate corporation with accountable people to answer to you. One of the things we are waiting on this moment is a HUGE grant that we can use for Research and Development. This grant will open us up to many other products other than the Staker and help revolutionize Crypto to better mankind.

The team is reorganizing duties and we have reestablished communications with each other 100%. We will be open to contact for questions and concerns on here more often and on Facebook as we will be creating a community facebook group for you to reach us EASILY. We are doing this because we believe your feedback and ideas can help better BTI. This is bigger than our corporation and team. YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM!

There was a winner for the contest and he was notified. The winner will be posted here shortly.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Keith Smith
BTI Team Member

Thanks for this. I am a big fan of your tech and coin. I've been following this coin since the days of SCSY, please let me know if you need assistance with web development and graphics.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:51:29 PM

As was announced earlier, here is our community facebook group. The BTI community group page. This is where all public interaction with the team will be. We will look to build our relationship with the community by having this open and transparent group to discuss anything and everything BTI related. We will be fully interacting here but Facebook is the quickest way to have an effective discussion.

So Join the Discussion!!

There's not much interacting going on. Is Bti dead in the water?? Updates would be helpful. Thanks
longthu

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 09:08:11 AM

So Join the Discussion!!

There's not much interacting going on. Is Bti dead in the water?? Updates would be helpful. Thanks
Cry Cry Cry

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

So Join the Discussion!!

Cry Cry Cry

i dont know whats going on but doesn't look good, the decency to post an update would be nice. if it goes from c cex BTI is dead, there is no other exchanges to trade  Sad
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:24:41 PM

Coin is marked for delisting.
So what now ?
 Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print