Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WikiLeaks Launches Crowd Funded Leaking Bounty System Called ‘PUGG''  (Read 375 times)
Technotific (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

Link to the article: http://technotific.com/Categories/wikileaks-launches-crowd-funded-bounty-system-called-prize-forunderstandinggoodgovernment-pugg/161

What do you guys and gals think? Will this system work?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:34:02 PM

Why would it not work? They have already gathered more than a third of the required funds.
I would say that this would be a nice way of actually getting people to try and find some documents; or if they have them, to submit them.
For anyone wanting to skip past the news, you should take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsHAHQh4Es

Let's put the secrecy aside. This is a horrible thing. They're actually trying to enable companies to sue countries that pass health/environment laws that could have a negative impact on their future profits.
Seriously, what the hell?

This is only what the public knows so far. What about the other remaining chapters?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 07:18:47 PM

IMO, Wikileaks is, and always has been a honeypot. Most people don't know just before Assange created Wikileaks, he was busted for hacking. Magically he didn't do any time. I wonder why Wink

BTW: I am firmly anti TPP, or any agreement which removes national sovereignty in exchange for maritime law.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: