Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XI] Launching the ReXistence Coin-The Challenge, The Technology, The Coin.  (Read 3020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ProfessorXI (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:36:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iNWqZrJ.png?2
Announcing the launch of the ReXistance (XI) Coin and CoinRaQ.com
Limited US$ 25 ReXistance Custom Challenge Coins are now available
Offer open May 30 2015 through 30 June 2015
The website is now live! Get your coins at

www.coinraq.com

XI Coin, CoinRaQ, and the ReXistance(rɪˈzɪstəns). Where worlds collide.

The crypto currency movement consists of a vast, decentralized network of technologically forward thinking groups and individuals. As part of this movement, it is important that positive change occur in all areas of society. The movement pushes for greater transparency, an increase in peer to peer services, better organizational accountability, and digital freedom. These are just a few common core concerns shared by the movement. It is possible that a slightly more distilled and cohesive identity with less focus on the technology, could, in fact, provide the spark that ignites a pathway leading to the wider adoption of the technology, and more importantly the movement.

As a United States Air Force veteran of 13 years, I learned early on about what it means to hold and earn a coin. The Challenge Coin is an integral part of team building, esprit de corps, unit identity, personal, and group recognition. The challenge coin tells a story. For the unit, it signifies the mission, the vision, and the core ideology. For the individual, it symbolizes unity, loyalty, and is a source of pride for all those who carry it. Without words, the challenge coin relates to where you have been, what you have supported, and with whom you have come to know and always remember. The coin represents mutual respect and is sign of continuing solidarity.

CoinRaQ is the application and service designed to take the challenge coin and fuse it with blockchain technology. Through CoinRaQ, you gain the ability to create custom branded challenge coins and related products for purchase and distribution. Not only will you be able to carry your favorite coin in your pocket, using CoinRaQ you will be able to carry them all. Imagine having all of your history, all of your memories, and all of your coins available for presentation anywhere and at any time.

The ReXistance LLC, the parent entity of CoinRaQ, is licensed and registered to conduct commerce in the state of Arizona and market our services worldwide. This is a crucially important ingredient for complete transparency, financial responsibility, and earning the trust of all parties concerned. We strive to transform our customers into something greater. We offer the opportunity to become part of the organization, the team, the community, and the family that is Xi.

CoinRaQ is not alone. The ReXistance will engage in advertising, media relations, sports event/individual sponsorships, e-sports, and the music industry in an effort to lead the charge aimed at increasing visibility the brand and its community. Our record label, X-I Records, has recently surged into action. Though also in its infancy, we have already released several targeted music productions. Music is a truly universal currency.

The kind of technology in which we deal has an automatic global reach. This is attributed to its open source and decentralized nature. To take advantage of being a global entity virtually from inception, the Xi token has been created. This token operates as the default coin of CoinRaQ and will be a big portion of our digital footprint. The coin is implemented on top of Nxt’s Monetary System and is one of the features of Nxt’s second generation blockchain. Anyone with Xi tokens can utilize Nxt’s trustless decentralized ledger, which is completely freed from third parties. Nxt includes a powerful ecosystem and features such as the decentralized marketplace and an asset exchange which opens up a revolutionary and trustless economy.

Our initial offering consists of a one month push campaign. We will be accepting pre-orders of our trademarked, custom, limited edition challenge coin. These limited edition coins will be numbered sequentially and discontinued after the initial offering closes. The initial offering package also includes 2500 Xi tokens as added value in preparation for our future assault on the market.  After the close of the offering and token distribution phase, CoinRaQ will aggressively seek listing on all popular public exchanges for the Xi coin. The challenge coin and related physical products will ship 1 Aug 2015. CoinRaq holds merchant accounts with PayPal, and with Coinbase for Btc users. Purchases in Nxt, has also been graciously made available. An Affiliate program is in place. A 25% commission will be paid to anyone who signs up to the affiliate program and refers a successful sale. The ReXistance, and CoinRaQ by default, operates as a hybrid business entity. A significant portion of our sales revenue will be automatically donated to charity on behalf of the ReXistance community.

CoinRaQ was created to give everyone the opportunity of reaching into their pocket and immediately knowing that they belong to a movement, a culture, and a cause that has meaning, digital or otherwise. It is a construct that is inclusive, positive, and far greater than any individual. For $25, be a part of something that just might change your life and change the world. Let us see what we are truly capable of accomplishing. It all begins with the coin.

Welcome to CoinRaQ. Welcome to the ReXistance. Welcome to the Revolution.

Elliot Hedman, Founder/CEO, The ReXistance, CoinRaQ, X-I Records
Skype ID:    hedmaned
Email:         info@coinraq.com
Facebook:    https://www.facebook.com/coinraq
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/x-i_records
Twitter:       https://twitter.com/CoinRaQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:37:33 PM

Website says launching soon... not Source.. No Details...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:38:04 PM

whatever happened to Proof Of Developer?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:40:00 PM

$25? So cheap.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:40:57 PM

need full info

lifeforcepools

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:42:28 PM

need full info

more to be gleened here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/38ae1k/leak_25_referral_program_on_25_challenge_coins/

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:42:38 PM

Uhh, is dude selling physical coins or launching an alt coin, lol?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:14:24 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 07:17:51 PM by ShoeOnHead

Here is the unmoderated topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079495
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:21:28 PM

Not quite sure if this is a aerious attempt or not
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:23:20 PM

What's that?

POD was like  a placebo, n00bs felt safe while the same scammers kept doing their thing, I remember that the worst scams of last year all had POD.
Market doesn't need POD, needs features and a Fudster + scammer wipeout.

lifeforcepools

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:29:23 PM

What's that?

POD was like  a placebo, n00bs felt safe while the same scammers kept doing their thing, I remember that the worst scams of last year all had POD.
Market doesn't need POD, needs features and a Fudster + scammer wipeout.

really? - refresh my memory - which ones would they be?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:35:15 PM

Uhh, is dude selling physical coins or launching an alt coin, lol?

well - someone it says it's going to be fused with blockchain technology....

"CoinRaQ is the application and service designed to take the challenge coin and fuse it with blockchain technology. Through CoinRaQ, you gain the ability to create custom branded challenge coins and related products for purchase and distribution. Not only will you be able to carry your favorite coin in your pocket, using CoinRaQ you will be able to carry them all. Imagine having all of your history, all of your memories, and all of your coins available for presentation anywhere and at any time. "

not really sure - OP should contain more specifics...

and I don't like carrying coins anyway...I thought the idea behind virtual currency was to replace hard currency which this seems to promote.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:38:48 PM

Dev, can you post a picture of yourself in the Airforce because I do not believe you.
ProfessorXI (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:49:10 PM

Yes I can.

https://i.imgur.com/qaH0rXr.jpg?1
Elliot Hedman, United States Air Force, 2002-2014
Stationed @ Luke AFB, Arizona
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:18:54 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 07:29:22 PM by ShoeOnHead

Yes I can.

Elliot Hedman, United States Air Force, 2002-2014
Stationed @ Luke AFB, Arizona

I did a small doxx on you. I think you are legit. Almost all info I could find was linked to XI records or this project or the airforce. (I can not guarantee this because all profiles could be fake of course)

But I've never seen a dev being this honest.
ProfessorXI (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:04:16 PM

I am going to end all discussion concerning my fitness to bring this opportunity to you all. Even though this was already in the works, I ended up in a chat channel with some really interesting individuals. They were miners, devs, people looking for the pump and dumps, manipulators, but all good people. As I made my case, as to what I want to accomplish with the crypto, the challenge coin business, and the laundry list of everything else, I always knew that I would have to prove myself to each and every one of you. It just so happens that I had a chat with the lead dev of Positron. I put it together that he might have been part of the "Coinye" insanity. There was a lot of popular media coverage during that time for crypto because of this. Then I realized the opportunity. No one from the crypto community fired back. When I brought it up, it almost seemed like I was the only one who cared. It is past time to bring crypto into the popular media channels. The Hip/Hop community went through the same growing pains decades ago. Now, one of the largest and most influential cultures world wide. This is what I aim to do. I need your help. So yes, we sell physical challenge coins, the business has a crypto-currency, and we have a record label. Smash all of that together and then we just might be cooking with gasoline, or jet fuel, thanks to my previous employer. Get your crypto. When we sell our challenge coins, our swag, our music, our whatever the hell we feel like, the entire crypto community will benefit from the ReXistance providing need liquidity in the crypto space. That is because we aren't developing stuff, we are selling it. Selling the stuff that people in this world already buy. Oh man, crypto-currency with a sales revenue generating engine maintaining the support? Buy the damn coin. I used to be a lot of things in my 34 years on the planet. A tennis player that sniffed the pro tour at one point, to enlisting in the United States Airforce, to a business owner who thinks crypto can simply be utilized right now. Screw waiting for good news from the dev or a release of more functionality. Plenty of organizations already took your Bitcoins out of the ecosystem and then lost most of it because they didn't follow the golden rule. Diversity. Real Talk, you seriously kept 90% of your assets in crypto currency and paid your employees with it. I mean, I get it, but at the same time crypto is more volatile than Forex, commodities, precious metals, and penny stock combined. My focus, and the focus of the ReXistance, is on generating income, supporting the community, adding value to our own coin, while providing liquidity for the whole ecosystem. Sales revenue can get me stacks of a bunch of different coins, from a bunch of different devs. Now, back to the "Coinye" thing. I have learned that it is always better to under promise and over deliver. Now go listen to this track. Try to tell me that Mr4Twenty, one of the artist signed to X-I Records, and I  aren't real or that the ReXistance is hollow.

ProfessorXI
https://soundcloud.com/x-i_records/hatersi-get-moneymp3
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

I'm the guy that made this post.

Here's all I've learned about the referral program so far in a TLDR;

1. You can only join the referral program through the purchase of a challenge coin on their marketplace. Currently all that is up for sale are pre-orders for their first wave of coins at $25 each, as the full storefront has yet to launch.
2. For every person that makes a purchase with your referral link, you get 25%.
3. Earnings are paid monthly in USD via PayPal, or BTC via CoinBase.
4. With the purchase of the challenge coin you will also get 2,500 "Xi tokens", which have a centralized distribution that only occurs on the purchase of one of their products.
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:12:01 AM

Follow and waiting full info for the announcement

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:19:03 AM

definitly looking forward for new info on this one Smiley

cool dev aswell!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████