Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: |BnB| |Boats n' Bitches| |ICO & POS| |NEW ROADMAP!!|  (Read 18147 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:46:41 PM

Hey fellas!

Thank you for the awesome support. We are going to have an amazing time (I'm getting a boner already). Our first toast will go for you all, our investors.

We haven't decided yet which port we should departure from (Mediterranean port in any case). For those big investors who might want to come, drop us a message Smiley

BTW, if we end up selling the whole ICO we will get a BnB logo tattoo on our butts.

What are you doing with the unsold coins?
Dumping them and buying Coke for the party Wink Please say that is what you are doing!! Because if so then I will definitely buy this ICO because that will be the awesome! LMAO

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:50:00 PM

Hey fellas!

Thank you for the awesome support. We are going to have an amazing time (I'm getting a boner already). Our first toast will go for you all, our investors.

We haven't decided yet which port we should departure from (Mediterranean port in any case). For those big investors who might want to come, drop us a message Smiley

BTW, if we end up selling the whole ICO we will get a BnB logo tattoo on our butts.

Dumping them and buying Coke for the party Wink Please say that is what you are doing!! Because if so then I will definitely buy this ICO because that will be the awesome! LMAO

Then lets do this! Just share a gummie ok? lmao
Bnbdevteam (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:11:33 PM

Hey fellas!

We will burn them  Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:47:29 PM

Hey fellas!

We will burn them  Wink
BOOOOOOO DUMP 4 COKE.... DUMP 4 COKE!! WEAK ASS SCAMMERS!! LMAO

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:54:27 PM

So is there any timeframe when the ICO and mining begins?
Bnbdevteam (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:05:53 PM

So is there any timeframe when the ICO and mining begins?

ICO is alive! Give us ur BTC, it will be well used

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNB/BTC
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:22:10 PM

are u part of these scams?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:25:14 PM

I hope that wasn't directed at OCMINER? He's a pillar to the crypto community mate Smiley Just saying..... Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:26:32 PM

I hope that wasn't directed at OCMINER? He's a pillar to the crypto community mate Smiley Just saying..... Wink
it is for OCMINER

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:29:17 PM

it is for OCMINER
How? his quote to me seems like it's making fun of the fact that Yobit is hosting the ICO like he is saying "seriously you think it's strange? okay buddy" lmao that's how I interpreted it anyways but what do I know I'm just a Noob Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:42:47 PM

it is for OCMINER
How? his quote to me seems like it's making fun of the fact that Yobit is hosting the ICO like he is saying "seriously you think it's strange? okay buddy" lmao that's how I interpreted it anyways but what do I know I'm just a Noob Wink lol

I wouldn't call this particular ICO a scam when they are so straightforward

Regarding ocminer, everyone knows, or should know, his business are the pools

Regarding Yobit, I bet c-cex or bittrex would accept any ICO as long as you pay, they just give you the tools, it's your responsibility to use them well.

koolkitty25

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:49:51 PM

Meow! Im crazy about Bnb. I would like to ask to devs if there is a job for me as graphic designer or something like that... I gonna buy some of them, I know that looks a scam but which altcoin its not a scam? Anyway I was scammed a lot of times so I dont mind if Im scammed again cause the laughs that Im having, are worth lol
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

Obviously on the D.

Pillar.. lol  thanks for the laughs!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Lostcombo

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:55:41 PM

Meow! Im crazy about Bnb. I would like to ask to devs if there is a job for me as graphic designer or something like that... I gonna buy some of them, I know that looks a scam but which altcoin its not a scam? Anyway I was scammed a lot of times so I dont mind if Im scammed again cause the laughs that Im having, are worth lol
you're st..p.id.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 11:57:39 PM

you're st..p.id.

Were you too much of a pussy to tell him that with your real account so you had to make a new account? lel

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:02:16 AM

I refuse to invest in this because it promotes the demoralization of women!!!!   ......

........ Oh. Wait, WTF am I saying!!!!!! Frickin' bring on the Boats, Bitches, Boobs, and Booze dude!!!!!!!! Summer 2015. Chillin' BnB style!!!!!
Lostcombo

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:03:24 AM

you're st..p.id.

Were you too much of a pussy to tell him that with your real account so you had to make a new account? lel
Did you see the fucking draw on paint? c'mon man.. and now this... this is my new account, someone stole old account few days ago Cry
skyline247

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:05:58 AM

Sippin' on gin & juice..... my mind on my bitches and my bitches on my boat!
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:08:18 AM

Sippin' on gin & juice..... my mind on my bitches and my bitches on my boat!
Fuck money, get bitchez. lol
skyline247

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:12:23 AM

Now YOU get out of MY head. I was thinking the same thing! Nothing is more refreshing and goes with Boats and Bitches more than a good 'ol snort, whoops, I mean sip of coke. Ahahahah see where I went with that. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: