Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA  (Read 38080 times)
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:13:54 PM

How come we have to keep restarting the wallet/masternodes? They just die after 30 minutes to 3 hours??
And no I am not behind a VPN.

how much a masternodes earns per day?
according to my math, ~1100 NANAS at current PoS reward (7,5 per Block)  after  5000 block ~1584, after 7000 block ~6840  
PS: + what brian_nguyen said

thanks, will create one n see how it goes
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:14:46 PM

I have no experience with MNs and setting them up, thats why i bought 5k Nanas to test this MN thing out.. Did the steps you mentioned, put in conf staking=0, but i ve no clue if it works. How long does it take for a payout?
from my experience, after 20-30 min but sometime it takes longer
BananaBits (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:19:16 PM

How come we have to keep restarting the wallet/masternodes? They just die after 30 minutes to 3 hours??
Put staking=0 in your bananabits.conf.
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:27:17 PM

Put staking=0 in your bananabits.conf.
Also it works with reservebalance=99999999
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:31:37 PM

Btw DEV  i have two masternodes ( two wallet instances ) on first wallet I have 10 active connection, on second i have only 2 sometimes 3 connections. Any idea?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:09:28 AM

There is no reason I would have to touch or open any port in my router.
Masternode works (so obviously the port is fine) for 30 minutes to 3 hours,
then just stops working and needs restart. I have staking=0 in conf file,
so there is some bugs.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:11:54 AM

so there is some bugs.
Are you on Windows?  Are you sure the config file has .conf extension and not .txt?

Has been working fine on my end with no restarts and plenty of connections....
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:28:24 AM

so there is some bugs.
Are you on Windows?  Are you sure the config file has .conf extension and not .txt?

My masternode has been running fine for 4 hours without restarting with the port 31341 opened. Trust me, there were 12 masternodes and now we're down to 6.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:34:55 AM

so there is some bugs.

Yeah, and if I wasn't getting it to work for 30 minutes to 3 hours before it stopping and needing a restart,
then I would fool with my router. But since it obviously is working for a while, that is not the problem.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:38:44 AM

so there is some bugs.
Are you on Windows?  Are you sure the config file has .conf extension and not .txt?

My masternode has been running fine for 4 hours without restarting with the port 31341 opened. Trust me, there were 12 masternodes and now we're down to 6.

its the individual client, sometimes it detects more than other clients etc. I think it might have something to do with your particular ISP.

I see 15 nodes right now. with an ec2 instance but on my local client i see less.

I think the only way to track how many there are is with with a block explorer that tracks masternodes like chainz or richlist.euro
like this https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/masternodes.dws
and this http://www.richlist.eu/crave/masternodes

**EDIT**
This is just an example but my crave wallet that's been running for weeks sees 7 masternodes when in reality there are 208
BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:39:55 AM

I updated the 64-bit windows wallet link and the github.  I'll rebuild the 32-bit windows wallet now.  I updated the code so that when you start your wallet after doing the 1-click banana tree, it will auto-detect that and not start the stake miner, regardless of the staking setting in the .conf.  Also after doing the 1-click banana tree, if you don't restart you wallet, the stake miner will also auto-detect the masternode and not stake to prevent staking the masternode coins.  Should make it easier for everyone.
BananaBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:20:12 AM

Updated the 32-bit Windows wallet link for v1.1.1 as well.  The Monkey Map coming out soon.  Change course slightly, some zoos don't like apesinos.  Bananagram service cut out the middle banana.  Why pay a zookeeper.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:21:41 AM

I updated the 64-bit windows wallet link and the github.  I'll rebuild the 32-bit windows wallet now.  I updated the code so that when you start your wallet after doing the 1-click banana tree, it will auto-detect that and not start the stake miner, regardless of the staking setting in the .conf.  Also after doing the 1-click banana tree, if you don't restart you wallet, the stake miner will also auto-detect the masternode and not stake to prevent staking the masternode coins.  Should make it easier for everyone.

Oh darn. For a moment, when I saw the up arrow, I thought the new wallet would only prevent the masternode input from staking and let the rest of your inputs  stake. Now that would be a cool feature. However, the fact that you don't need to create a conf file to shut off the staking is cool.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:27:32 AM

Updated the 32-bit Windows wallet link for v1.1.1 as well.  The Monkey Map coming out soon.  Change course slightly, some zoos don't like apesinos.  Bananagram service cut out the middle banana.  Why pay a zookeeper.

what would masternode do anyway apart of being cool and profitable ?
does it do instant tx, or make stealth tx or anything ?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:40:15 AM

what would masternode do anyway apart of being cool and profitable ?
does it do instant tx, or make stealth tx or anything ?

From looking at the git, I see darksend.ccp & instanttx.cpp.
GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:42:02 AM

hm, looks like BananaTrees are not active now ? Got a full 15 NANAS stake without halving and cant see any trees at wallet ...
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:53:06 AM

hm, looks like BananaTrees are not active now ? Got a full 15 NANAS stake without halving and cant see any trees at wallet ...

It might get orphaned...last hit on my Tree was only 9 minutes ago. Maybe it's possible for some stakes to slip through, MN technology isn't close to the level of refinement that proof-of-stake has.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:13:52 AM

on the console, type: masternode list

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:38:20 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:04:56 PM by bones261

I typed that, and only got two nodes listed. I know that is not true since I am not hitting a block every two minutes. Not on my own chain since some coins made it to yobit fine. I guess the best way to guess how many banana trees there are is looking at the rich list on the block explorer.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:20:01 PM

I typed that, and only got two nodes listed. I know that is not true since I am not hitting a block every two minutes. Not on my own chain since some coins made it to yobit fine. I guess the best way to guess how many banana trees there are is looking at the rich list on the block explorer.

I get that too - only one or two banana trees ever listed, but I'm getting my banana tree rewards, and my blockchain is legit.

Other than that complaint, this is a cool coin. I like the monkey theme and the one-click masternode setup is a great idea Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: