Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin community has the most active developers?  (Read 1393 times)
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:03:32 AM

Definitely not BLACKCOIN

Russian Developer missing in action for an extremely long time  Huh

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:35:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470155.0
DNotes They put a lot of efforts to market this! And They claims that Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches World’s First Digital Currency Employee Incentive Benefits Plan.

I liked DNotes too, but more than a year ago my investor forced me to sell 100s of thousands @ about 190 satoshi. In my opinion, DNotes is in top 5-10 cryptocurrencies if we talk about steady and natural growth. No hype, no pumps & dumps and it was even 10% premined.
I like DNotes as well. Its price is stable and now stand at over 6000 satoshi.
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 02:10:20 PM

I say me  Cool  16-18 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 2 years and still going Grin  Roll Eyes

I jest, but Nxt do have a lot of devs all of which are very active, so I would go with them for a product that is released.  Though I expect the Ether guys wont be far behind in terms of raw developer man hours when it finally launches.

box0211

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:43:14 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 05:10:22 PM by box0211

hands down as of today 2015-June... its got to be NXT. I tried many other altcoin wallets and seriously. nothing compares to what the nxt devs got so far...

Below are some screenshots of the "local" native client. Many people that haven't installed the application thinks the following screenshots is a centralized website, but its not. It's the actual live app on your computer, not a website. I was shocked when i first made this realization too.

Ethereum is also a "supposedly" promising one too. Thats assuming they release something already. You must give them credit for the hype and marketing they're capable of... But until a production release happens, its vaporware to me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: