Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE@C-CEX Polybit [POLY] • INVOICE USERS • FUTURE OF BUSINESS ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 24508 times)
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:30:37 PM

100% scam coin be careful

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:36:31 PM

Looking at that graphics has lead my eyes out of eyesockets. Ophthalmologist, where are u?

polybit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:39:13 PM

Listen up guys, we gave a timeline for projected launch and details of how all the features will be used. First you accuse this coin from day 1 that it is a scam. Some say its a scam just for the fact that there is an IPO, some of you said it was a scam because we had a newbie account, others say its a scam because our whois registry is private and we haven't released names, so we released the names and still these accusations come. Others are saying its a scam because escrow was not trusted because he wasn't very active (and btw, he was trusted, and he delivered all the coins, we went with him because NO ONE ELSE RESPONDED TO OUR REQUESTS. Ask Alexrossi, escrow.ms, or any others, we contacted nearly everyone on the list. Even Skatebird we offered him to offer second escrow, but looks like he's less trusted than the one we used because no one went with him. Nothing personal here). Now you are saying its a scam because we have not responded to your claim? Well I thought you would all be patient till July 15th to see these features, we really worked hard for this launch and now you are demanding video proof to feel "confident" about investing. Well you know what, investments are risks, what will roll out will be rolled out on the 15th. We gave very detailed explanations of all the features we'll be rolling out, when technically maybe we should not have and just suddenly rolled them out on the 15th, with only US knownig what those features are about, then we can be the ones making the most money, but no, we didn't decide to do that and we have tried to be as transparent as possible. Now still, you will have to wait till the 15th of July to see the whole thing and you yourself can try it once it is rolled out, but due to the intense scrutiny we're facing we've decided to let you all off on a little preview of how Polyvoice will look and function in the wallet itself, here is how the Polyvoice tab will look. Hope this settles any concerns you guys have for now and shuts up all the people trying to "kidnap" us and destroy our reputation. I really do regret not self-moderating this thread to keep the low-lifes from spreading FUD.

https://i.imgur.com/E1LvmaS.png
logictense

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

Listen up guys, we gave a timeline for projected launch and details of how all the features will be used. First you accuse this coin from day 1 that it is a scam. Some say its a scam just for the fact that there is an IPO, some of you said it was a scam because we had a newbie account, others say its a scam because our whois registry is private and we haven't released names, so we released the names and still these accusations come. Others are saying its a scam because escrow was not trusted because he wasn't very active (and btw, he was trusted, and he delivered all the coins, we went with him because NO ONE ELSE RESPONDED TO OUR REQUESTS. Ask Alexrossi, escrow.ms, or any others, we contacted nearly everyone on the list. Even Skatebird we offered him to offer second escrow, but looks like he's less trusted than the one we used because no one went with him. Nothing personal here). Now you are saying its a scam because we have not responded to your claim? Well I thought you would all be patient till July 15th to see these features, we really worked hard for this launch and now you are demanding video proof to feel "confident" about investing. Well you know what, investments are risks, what will roll out will be rolled out on the 15th. We gave very detailed explanations of all the features we'll be rolling out, when technically maybe we should not have and just suddenly rolled them out on the 15th, with only US knownig what those features are about, then we can be the ones making the most money, but no, we didn't decide to do that and we have tried to be as transparent as possible. Now still, you will have to wait till the 15th of July to see the whole thing and you yourself can try it once it is rolled out, but due to the intense scrutiny we're facing we've decided to let you all off on a little preview of how Polyvoice will look and function in the wallet itself, here is how the Polyvoice tab will look. Hope this settles any concerns you guys have for now and shuts up all the people trying to "kidnap" us and destroy our reputation. I really do regret not self-moderating this thread to keep the low-lifes from spreading FUD.

Wait, how long did it take for u to type this? Are u suffering ambidexterity?

polybit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/E1LvmaS.png

We've been as transparent as possible with all our efforts. The community can decide whether or not they want to invest or not in this coin. Not replying to anymore spam comments about this being a scam. If you want to invest, you can do so at C-Cex. As for all those early IPO investors, we want to thank you and if you have any questions or concerns/comments, feel free to post here or PM us and we'll be happy to clarify.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:48:10 PM

This is alright proof that you know how to add in a tab to the qt client. It would have been nice to see some actual invoices listed on that picture.

A video sending an invoice would make everyone interested in this coin.

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:53:26 PM

NvidiaPhysX has added a new permanent node for Polybit - 194.135.89.65

100mbit speeds. Thank you!

Nvidia physx can't add anything or be added, as it's a hardware acceleration tech. Stupid albanian idiot. Learn things better!

Oh my, looks like we have troll company   Grin

btw, you think people are dumb not to know that you misquoted on purpose?   Roll Eyes

You know you have something, when people are nipping at your heels...  Cheesy
logictense

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

If u were to run the self-moderated thread no 1 of presently living dumbfucks would ever have posted in ur thread. Now, u have 8K views and 14 pages. Enjoy it. And what the fuck are u trying to say while posting up a fragment of a qt tab? Contribute smth useful, or u would prefer me to download from google images or free image hoster random shit depicting a tab of a client and post here?

polybit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 07:06:03 PM

If u were to run the self-moderated thread no 1 of presently living dumbfucks would ever have posted in ur thread. Now, u have 8K views and 14 pages. Enjoy it. And what the fuck are u trying to say while posting up a fragment of a qt tab? Contribute smth useful, or u would prefer me to download from google images or free image hoster random shit depicting a tab of a client and post here?

Put it in reverse image search and try to find it. You won't because WE DEVELOPED IT. You think you have discovered something fishy and want to be a little hero to the community, well you can go on doing whatever you're doing. I'm sorry you were not able to participate in the IPO, sorry that we cut it short to June 22nd instead of having it open through July 1st, I didn't know it would make you this upset not being able to get your hands on POLY, but fear not! You can still get it on the exchange. Good day sir.   Cool
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:06:55 PM

Who the fuck farted in elevator?
cryptotipz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

LOL, big heavy weight fight going on and synthgauge can't stop talking about the farts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

hey man, if you want to raise your Activity on BCT, I think you should post something more substantial  Tongue
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:12:40 PM

The dev clearly has nothing to show. All he could figure out is how to add in a tab.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:38:31 PM

LOL, big heavy weight fight going on and synthgauge can't stop talking about the farts  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

hey man, if you want to raise your Activity on BCT, I think you should post something more substantial  Tongue

U idiot or what? Big heavy weight fight? Hahaha, pour in the cream and taste for seasoning, would add salt and pepper if necessary. I'm soaring above stratosphere, i got the power of outer space on my hands.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:42:24 PM

damn this got dumped to 6 sats

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:42:53 PM

someone has 6-11million of these coins, not good

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:53:28 PM

c-cex!!!!

Date/time                  Type       POLY Amount             BTC Total      Price
2015-06-26 22:34:05   Buy    34439.47368421       0.013087        0.00000038
2015-06-26 21:40:00   Buy    152561.92105263      0.05797353   0.00000038
2015-06-26 21:12:50   Buy    5036398.63157895   1.91383148   0.00000038
2015-06-26 20:44:19   Sell    1441432.66666667   0.25945788   0.00000018
2015-06-26 20:10:40   Buy    6490812.93179         2.27178453   0.00000035

cryptotipz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:09:06 PM

c-cex!!!!

Date/time                  Type       POLY Amount             BTC Total      Price
2015-06-26 22:34:05   Buy    34439.47368421       0.013087        0.00000038
2015-06-26 21:40:00   Buy    152561.92105263      0.05797353   0.00000038
2015-06-26 21:12:50   Buy    5036398.63157895   1.91383148   0.00000038
2015-06-26 20:44:19   Sell    1441432.66666667   0.25945788   0.00000018
2015-06-26 20:10:40   Buy    6490812.93179         2.27178453   0.00000035

wow! dump to 6 sat then buys at 35 and 38 satoshi, someone is playing the market big time
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

Dev, can you explain why ot seem like 2-3 adresses control more than 90% of the coins ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
polybit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 01:43:58 AM

Dev, can you explain why ot seem like 2-3 adresses control more than 90% of the coins ?

I believe there may be an issue with the block explorer, they had some issues getting this right before, or perhaps something happened on C-Cex when the coins were traded , maybe they were not moved from the address when traded and no one withdrew POLY yet? I can't confirm, ask Cryptobe explorer to weigh in on this
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:49:24 AM

The POOL that owns all the coins, is the only one that was mining from the launch. They hit it hard till the diff went up, then they stopped, leaving the diff too high for average miners to get any coins. This is the Devs fault for putting a 24 hour diff, instead of KGW or something similar. You can only mine now if you have a Vegasguy type 3ghz rig. Smarterhash, or whoever the pool was at launch has ALL the coins. This coin is a train wreck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: