Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to know maximum profit had in dice game (Net profit)  (Read 3000 times)
hunkey600 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:36:00 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 07:54:11 AM by hunkey600

Hi All,

I have tried gambling on dice sites multiple times but sooner or latter i was always in loss, so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Thanks

ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:36:57 AM

21 btc a long time ago!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Developing the future of crypto.
LabKitty

Activity: 178

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:44:38 AM

0.1 , I don't gamble much.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:46:21 AM

How much did you risk to win that if you don't mind telling us.

Developing the future of crypto.
Wolframite

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:06:36 AM

I dont have an account of how much I have won,but its been always up and down in dice games Grin .... approximately i have been up by 3btc or more

jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:07:35 AM

Hi All,

I have tried gambling on dice sites multiple sites but sooner or latter i was always in loss, so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Thanks

have you heard the 100BTC club? if you have time to check PrimeDice, you will know that several users are in 100BTC+ profit there

hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:11:47 AM

21 btc a long time ago!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?

21 BTC is a big amount man, i already said in my starting post i never had good luck in gambling i always lose sooner or later.

hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:16:26 AM

Hi All,

I have tried gambling on dice sites multiple sites but sooner or latter i was always in loss, so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Thanks

have you heard the 100BTC club? if you have time to check PrimeDice, you will know that several users are in 100BTC+ profit there

No i don't know about 100 BTC club, i mean to have 100 BTC profit they must have started with some big deposits like 50-100 BTC or maybe more without which i don't think its possible to maintain a profit of 100 BTC.

LabKitty

Activity: 178

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:17:10 AM

I didn't use any of my money. That's what I made from faucet.
hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:19:43 AM

I dont have an account of how much I have won,but its been always up and down in dice games Grin .... approximately i have been up by 3btc or more

3 BTC is a nice win man, i hope you play safe now onwards. yeah also big win takes risk obviously. Best of luck anyways.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:02:42 AM

I like to play dice too just like other games.I am in profit overall,if we talk just about dice I don't remember exact but approximately I made some 3+Btc from many different dice site little by little from each.No strategy just played and worked for all till now.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:35:20 AM

Hi All,

Thanks

I'm losing a bit on dice sites at the moment. Don't know for sure how much. But I don't play with a lot usually. Maybe 0.01 each gambling session. It's just for fun. Don't really expect to get rich from it.
hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:36:55 AM

Hi All,

Thanks

I'm losing a bit at the moment. Don't know for sure how much. But I don't play with a lot usually. Maybe 0.01 each gambling session. It's just for fun. Don't really expect to get rich from it.

Yeah i never expect to get rich from them but i do expect i will lose if i go IN Smiley

oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:49:11 AM

I didn't use any of my money. That's what I made from faucet.

That is awesome and good control and discipline. I have tried to use faucets in the past to start a bankroll but I end up getting the give me it now bug and of course deposit lol OP I have not won anything from dice only lost but I do keep depositing a small amount to change that around, (yet to happen) I am not at a loss over all in gambling though even counting dice losses.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:58:43 AM

gambling on dice sites is one of most favorite way to gamble just roll dice and try your luck, i think big bankroll and luck is the most important factors to take profit from any dice site and the most important you have to stop at the right time when you are in profit otherwise you can lose all your money at any losing streak.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:11:51 AM

I have won around 0.15 ( a little bit more or less ) playing dice
it's a little profit and took me long time to achieve it
I always try to hit and run , cause there is no particular strategy if u have your whole bankroll risked
I was depositing like 0.005 and trying to achieve 50% profit everytime and then run away  Grin
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:22:04 AM

Used some different ways of collecting some amount to play dice without deposit and turned them into 0.40btc till now.Dice is most played gambling game if I am not wrong.Even sometime I played physical dice too with friends for fun.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:22:34 AM

I always try to hit and run , cause there is no particular strategy if u have your whole bankroll risked
I was depositing like 0.005 and trying to achieve 50% profit everytime and then run away  Grin

you are one of the lucky player that is the reason you are still in profit there, i would like to know about your win win strategy,
do you use martingale for bets or roll dice on how much payout?
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:23:43 AM

Personally a i have won 2 btc from 0.04 once, i lost after all tho but there is people that have won much more, like this guy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/

He did lose eventually but got to 7k btc from around 2k which is insane, he had like 5k profit, probably the biggest ever.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:28:43 AM

you are one of the lucky player that is the reason you are still in profit there, i would like to know about your win win strategy,
do you use martingale for bets or roll dice on how much payout?

yes I usually use martinagle , but short time martinagle
I can admit that everything related to dice needs luck , so yes I'm kind of lucky in dice  Grin
by short time martinagle I mean starting with big base bet and then withdraw your money after you achieved some profit
so instead of starting with 10 satoshi as base bet and keep rolling until bust
 I start with about 1000 satoshi and after about 100-200 bet I withdraw ( but it doesnt work always as I said )
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: