Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to know maximum profit had in dice game (Net profit)  (Read 2999 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:43:55 AM

Personally a i have won 2 btc from 0.04 once, i lost after all tho but there is people that have won much more, like this guy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/

He did lose eventually but got to 7k btc from around 2k which is insane, he had like 5k profit, probably the biggest ever.
that is much old story when this happened at the current time i never see any bet more than 5btc on many dice sites, personally i use martingale on dice site i know that is dangerous strategy to play on dice sites and we can lose to house edge at any time but overall i am in profit on gambling dice sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunkey600 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:56:57 AM

Personally a i have won 2 btc from 0.04 once, i lost after all tho but there is people that have won much more, like this guy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1npmaq/highroller_loses_800k_with_allin_bet_on_justdice/

He did lose eventually but got to 7k btc from around 2k which is insane, he had like 5k profit, probably the biggest ever.

He must be a fucking rich guy or had BTC from time when it was cheap, well he maybe not be playing safe then only he managed to achieve 7k, coz if you try to play safe you will lose for sure.

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:50:31 AM

I don't remember exactly. It was about 0.1 btc.
And then, bang, I lost almost all of my btc  Sad
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

I started with 0.06 and reached to 1.4 BTC. Highest profit I have ever got. I used 1.4x Payout and 4x every lose. I did cashout 1.2 BTC and lost remaining 0.2
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:00:45 PM

I have started with 1 spare btc and went up to 8btc beginning of the year, before I got scared and cashed out lol I do remember that was my last good winning streak and wonder where it would have stopped I mean did I leave to soon Tongue

Better safe than sorry though, over all I am no doubt up a few btc and have chose not to play as much anymore. The old saying quit while your ahead is a gooden good luck those who are still chasing lol

iram91445

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:08:39 PM

i once made 0.5 bitcoins out of 0.0005 i received from a minecraft server, i decided to withdraw it and never gable those bitcoins anymore

PryptoMontreal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:35:38 PM

i once made 0.5 bitcoins out of 0.0005 i received from a minecraft server, i decided to withdraw it and never gable those bitcoins anymore

That's an awesome win. You made 1000x of your coins. Woah that's awesome.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:40:56 PM

I usually don't gamble much but so far I think I gambled away something around 0.5 BTC. so my net profit would be negative 0.5BTC
I haven't been so lucky in my gambling and just lost so far. Sad

Only Bitcoin
magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:34:11 PM

Hi All,

I have tried gambling on dice sites multiple times but sooner or latter i was always in loss, so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Thanks

Well thats very shocking that you are losing on dice sites in the long run. Have you tried using some advanced martingale strategies to get an edge?
PryptoMontreal

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:51:54 PM

Hi All,

I have tried gambling on dice sites multiple times but sooner or latter i was always in loss, so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Thanks

Well thats very shocking that you are losing on dice sites in the long run. Have you tried using some advanced martingale strategies to get an edge?

Yeah exactly. Also its not worth gambling at any odds greater than 49.5% as per my opinion unless you are very lucky.
hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:05:31 PM

I have won around 0.15 ( a little bit more or less ) playing dice
it's a little profit and took me long time to achieve it
I always try to hit and run , cause there is no particular strategy if u have your whole bankroll risked
I was depositing like 0.005 and trying to achieve 50% profit everytime and then run away  Grin

you are one of the lucky player that is the reason you are still in profit there, i would like to know about your win win strategy,
do you use martingale for bets or roll dice on how much payout?

yes I usually use martinagle , but short time martinagle
I can admit that everything related to dice needs luck , so yes I'm kind of lucky in dice  Grin
by short time martinagle I mean starting with big base bet and then withdraw your money after you achieved some profit
so instead of starting with 10 satoshi as base bet and keep rolling until bust
 I start with about 1000 satoshi and after about 100-200 bet I withdraw ( but it doesnt work always as I said )

Cool yeah this could be done sometimes with martingale starting with high base bet and run few rolls only. Still you have to be lucky.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:21:59 PM

Well...I having 0.1 profit (before I got 0.05 loss )
But all matter of luck, actually I'm prefer playing larger multiplier but not too often. Also playing martiangle can give a little profit although it's time consuming

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:59:11 PM

Hi All,

Thanks

Yeah exactly. Also its not worth gambling at any odds greater than 49.5% as per my opinion unless you are very lucky.

What the hell are you talking about?? The other guy was sarcastic, you cant have any edge no matter what strategy you use. And the odds dont matter either, you can bet at 50% or at 1% it will be the same
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:24:24 PM

Once,I risked 1 bitcoin to 10% and I got 0.1 bitcoin profit

I spent a time of scare  Tongue
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:30:14 PM

My maximum net profit from dice games is 1 Btc in total.Basically I am used to play roulette and slots games but time to time just to change taste I play dice.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

I have won around 0.15 ( a little bit more or less ) playing dice
it's a little profit and took me long time to achieve it
I always try to hit and run , cause there is no particular strategy if u have your whole bankroll risked
I was depositing like 0.005 and trying to achieve 50% profit everytime and then run away  Grin

you are one of the lucky player that is the reason you are still in profit there, i would like to know about your win win strategy,
do you use martingale for bets or roll dice on how much payout?

yes I usually use martinagle , but short time martinagle
I can admit that everything related to dice needs luck , so yes I'm kind of lucky in dice  Grin
by short time martinagle I mean starting with big base bet and then withdraw your money after you achieved some profit
so instead of starting with 10 satoshi as base bet and keep rolling until bust
 I start with about 1000 satoshi and after about 100-200 bet I withdraw ( but it doesnt work always as I said )

Cool yeah this could be done sometimes with martingale starting with high base bet and run few rolls only. Still you have to be lucky.

yes of course it is still dangerous
but since there is no way to beat the dice I think this may works better than normal martinagle
cause in normal martinagle u need a lot of bets to achieve some nice profit , and most of the times there is a point that u will lose all the bankroll
so I found this method better if u want to martinagle
hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:08:32 PM

This is something unique experience man, i mean you did 1000x your coins. Cool!

hunkey600 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

Hi All,

Thanks

What advanced strategies man, i usually use normal martingale technique. care to share with us. Thanks

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

This is something unique experience man, i mean you did 1000x your coins. Cool!
yeah how is that even possible? where did you play to get so much profit, mine biggest win was like 10x before i lost everything

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:38:02 PM

so i would like to know from all the members there experiences and profit they had from dice sites. I wanted to know like how many if us are in profit and by how much?

Nothing too shabby with my dice experience unless that I won 0.3BTC+  from PrimeDice few months ago, lost 0.06 BTC in PrimeDice few hours ago and still floating on profit for about 0.02 BTC on betterbets.io currently.

Well even if there is a strategies that will give you an edge for the game, It wont exceed the house edge, in which case it will be just like any other strategies that will work but ofcourse not always a winning strategy though.

yeah how is that even possible? where did you play to get so much profit, mine biggest win was like 10x before i lost everything

Some people are lucky, nothing extraordinary with that I guess, someone even managed to hit x999 in luckybit with 0.1 BTC bet

I'll go slowly with gambling as of now.

Its not about lowering your pace though which I doubt that it will have any effect it is more or less know when to quit otherwise you might blow all of your BTC though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x