Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is like...  (Read 1871 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:28:07 PM

Bitcoin is like a shitty coin which is causing me to waste my precious time  Angry

BTC will not make you happy. you should sell & go  Smiley

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

Bitcoin is like a shitty coin which is causing me to waste my precious time  Angry

In that case why are you using a signature that no doubt pays you a small fraction of a bitcoin for each post? If that small fraction of a bitcoin becomes very valuable tears from now then it's not a waste of time.
zendantom

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:09:28 PM

Bitcoin is like a shitty coin which is causing me to waste my precious time  Angry

In that case why are you using a signature that no doubt pays you a small fraction of a bitcoin for each post? If that small fraction of a bitcoin becomes very valuable tears from now then it's not a waste of time.

Every coin has two sides and that's true joining a signature campaign doesnt pay you huge amount of bitcoin and for that you need great level of dedication and discipline to invest your time in commenting on the posts but its a safe way to earn money you are investing your time and you are earning valuable bitcoin out of it.

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

Every coin has two sides and that's true joining a signature campaign doesnt pay you huge amount of bitcoin and for that you need great level of dedication and discipline to invest your time in commenting on the posts but its a safe way to earn money you are investing your time and you are earning valuable bitcoin out of it.

For me bitcoin is an asset and not an liability.

Today I don't need to use fiat or credit card for making an payment online. I feel like the king of the world where I don't need to carry cash even if I am going for shopping in a mall with my wife the only thing i need to need is to show my bitcoin address and i feel it as a blessing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:25:50 PM

I totally forgot modems also used this sound. when i opened link i first remembered loading ZX spectrum games. F1. we played it on all birthdays. nice team play sport simulation game.

cryptotipz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:22:49 AM

Bitcoin is the monster that will consume us all  Huh
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:45:42 AM

Bitcoin is the monster that will consume us all  Huh

An entity characterized by infinite patience. A monster for some, a savior to others.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:46:52 AM

That is not true. Actually it depends on what are you compared it with. For now signature campaign gives the best payment if you compared it to some

faucets, not saying that about doing some bot with faucets or may be you got tons of refs there. And the best about signature campaign besides its

payment, it is no risk gain so you sure will get your bitcoin just in matter of time
Error404

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Hahahahaha Why are you continuing reply/post to the other person ? if bitcoin waste your time bitcoin is also wasting time for you because you join in this community because you want and no one force you to join this and dont blame bitcoin for wasting your time
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:50:07 AM

Bitcoin is like a shitty coin which is causing me to waste my precious time  Angry

haha this is very appropriate for me to use bitcoin and then sell it and go. never try to invest because I never experienced a bad thing to lost my bitcoin
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:41:26 PM

Hahahahaha Why are you continuing reply/post to the other person ? if bitcoin waste your time bitcoin is also wasting time for you because you join in this community because you want and no one force you to join this and dont blame bitcoin for wasting your time

Bitcoin is a waste of time, yes. But unfortunately I have a lot of time to waste Tongue Lol No Offences please.
Error404

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:35:28 PM

An hobby/job that gain money and knowledge about bitcoin topics and helps some people who had problem and make a solution through expirences make it compatible because we used brain
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:37:43 PM

Nope I think every person in this forum are happy about what they have now no matter how much they got for now. And nothing to sell if they are really happy what are they have. A lot of bitcoin that you have will make you more happy so you need to stack your bitcoin as much as you can

You are wrong. Singnature campaign has the best payout without any risk so yeah this is good. And about your level you can still buy any account if you are sure that you will post all constructive posts, so why not we earn in this kind of method? This is the safest method of earning that you cannot get in anywhere except here. So try to use it when you still can
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:43:02 PM

Nope I think every person in this forum are happy about what they have now no matter how much they got for now. And nothing to sell if they are really happy what are they have. A lot of bitcoin that you have will make you more happy so you need to stack your bitcoin as much as you can

You are wrong. Singnature campaign has the best payout without any risk so yeah this is good. And about your level you can still buy any account if you are sure that you will post all constructive posts, so why not we earn in this kind of method? This is the safest method of earning that you cannot get in anywhere except here. So try to use it when you still can

i said this because he thinks he will be rich in 2 months and i guess he has not a good picture of the ecosystem at all.

Error404

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:37:36 AM

Bitcoin is a waste of time, yes. But unfortunately I have a lot of time to waste Tongue Lol No Offences please.
then why you are here ? why you join in this community ? and tell other people that you are wasting of time here in bitcoin ? you had gain money here right ? then why are you telling that you are wasting your time here Cheesy
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:51:06 AM

then why you are here ? why you join in this community ? and tell other people that you are wasting of time here in bitcoin ? you had gain money here right ? then why are you telling that you are wasting your time here Cheesy
Judging from his signature he is here not because he believes or is interested in bitcoin but to earn some peanuts bye posting. There is no harm in that monetized  approach, but to tell us openly that bitcoin is a 'lost time' is a little too much. Just by posting here you can learn a lot so time spent here is certainly not lost.
Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:52:10 AM

Bitcoin Is like party  Cool
we can get anything we need like woman and beer

Error404

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:20:48 AM

Judging from his signature he is here not because he believes or is interested in bitcoin but to earn some peanuts bye posting. There is no harm in that monetized  approach, but to tell us openly that bitcoin is a 'lost time' is a little too much. Just by posting here you can learn a lot so time spent here is certainly not lost.
he just want to earn , and he thinks this is only a website that can earn money but not knowledge try to become open mind bitcoin was created for many purposes
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:56:54 PM

he just want to earn , and he thinks this is only a website that can earn money but not knowledge try to become open mind bitcoin was created for many purposes

that is a better mindset. you can also open a business which uses the blockchain (and get rich maybe), etc etc
it is like the early internet (as we normally say  Wink )

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:40:54 PM

Judging from his signature he is here not because he believes or is interested in bitcoin but to earn some peanuts bye posting. There is no harm in that monetized  approach, but to tell us openly that bitcoin is a 'lost time' is a little too much. Just by posting here you can learn a lot so time spent here is certainly not lost.

that is a better mindset. you can also open a business which uses the blockchain (and get rich maybe), etc etc
it is like the early internet (as we normally say  Wink )

now everything is clear, when they talked about internet 2.0, they were actually talking about bitcoin

so bitcoin is like the second coming of internet, just still in its infancy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: