Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How greedy you are ?
I lost shitload of money .. what do you think ? - 144 (44.9%)
I'am not , I play it smart - 177 (55.1%)
Total Voters: 321

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How greedy you are ?  (Read 50846 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:18:43 PM

Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.
lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.
Im not actually counting it i don't care if how much ilose or how much i win in a day yes sometimes im blaming my self for not playing safe but most of all im not greedy and then i can really predict what's is going on the next round i don't believe in luck because luck is for those who can't really believe there self that they can really make it.
Believing in yourself is the most important as luck cannot be considered in determining your chances in gambling, relying purely in luck is a lazy way of gambling and you are only entitled for a temporary win and you have no future in gambling if you pursue for the money like other professionals are doing.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Haven't played in a while but I know I'm exactly between the self control and being greedy. I don't know how but I got to 'escape' out of this addiction, and I feel great now.

Good thing that you are able to escape out of your greediness and addiction with gambling. And it is better if you are going to share it how you did get out of that attitude so that other gamblers would love to get inspired with the way you get out of it. Even I, I was a greedy person but upon experiencing bankruptcy it all stopped.
For someone that is determined to do something, in this case get away from gambling, anything is possible but they need to have a strong will to leave the habit  if they don’t have it then no method is going to work.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:15:18 PM

i always try not to be greedy but dont know whats is the problem in my mind i become greedy always.Recetly again i won 2-3 bets consecutively in directbet and i planned to withdraw that,but my greediness increased and started betting even more,and i got the result and lost all again. Angry
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:21:57 AM

i always try not to be greedy but dont know whats is the problem in my mind i become greedy always.Recetly again i won 2-3 bets consecutively in directbet and i planned to withdraw that,but my greediness increased and started betting even more,and i got the result and lost all again. Angry
Shit happened dude especially when we are losing, really hard to control our emotions especially when we are experiencing a lose because we will really make ways to chase our bets as we do not want to stop with a lose, even in our winning experience we want to win more and we cannot be contented.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:20:26 PM

The way to do that is that before you begin a gambling session is to determine how much are you willing to lose and how much will satisfy you if you won and for how long you want play, do that and you will get better results.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:04:42 PM

Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.
lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.
Im not actually counting it i don't care if how much ilose or how much i win in a day yes sometimes im blaming my self for not playing safe but most of all im not greedy and then i can really predict what's is going on the next round i don't believe in luck because luck is for those who can't really believe there self that they can really make it.
Believing in yourself is the most important as luck cannot be considered in determining your chances in gambling, relying purely in luck is a lazy way of gambling and you are only entitled for a temporary win and you have no future in gambling if you pursue for the money like other professionals are doing.
you think gambling itself is not a lazy activity? a hobby for lazy people?
you cannot expect you can build a career in gambling.
it will just be a bad call , greedy always inside your mind everytime you think you aren'r greedy actualy you are.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

Well, your problem is quite clear, I think you have always known the answer, but you just can't face it, can't accept it and reject it. It's kinda week, man. Let's get sober and deal with it.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

Not too greedy, my strongest point when gambling is I know where to stop, that is the key way to never lose too much money and end up in a very ugly situation where you may face bankruptcy, so always know when to stop and you will be ok.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

it will just be a bad call , greedy always inside your mind everytime you think you aren'r greedy actualy you are.

yeah i kinda find that a bit confusing as well when you said luck cannot be considered in determining your chances in gambling. dude gambling is a game of chance itself. luck most of the time plays a bigger role that you being skilled or experienced when it comes to gambling. even professional gamblers would disagree with you in this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:32:30 PM

i think you should not consider it as greediness, i think making more and more money is not only your problem, it is the problem of most of the people that they wishes to make more an more money but some time they made a mistake that  lost their own money.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:07:48 AM

yeah i kinda find that a bit confusing as well when you said luck cannot be considered in determining your chances in gambling. dude gambling is a game of chance itself. luck most of the time plays a bigger role that you being skilled or experienced when it comes to gambling. even professional gamblers would disagree with you in this
i never say luck cannot be considered to determine your winning , it was the man above me.
i believe luck is the most important part in any kind of gambling games.
beside experiences and skills yeaaa , but you know the greedy beat all your luck, greedy destroy everything that you have achieved.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:33:40 AM

Not too greedy, my strongest point when gambling is I know where to stop, that is the key way to never lose too much money and end up in a very ugly situation where you may face bankruptcy, so always know when to stop and you will be ok.

You indeed need to know when to stop because when you do not know when to stop it can deliver you a lot of problems in the financial section in your life.
Greediness is also playing a role in this if you are this you can get addicted..
Bavarian Illuminati

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:44:14 AM

GAMBLING is the second face if greed.

Why?

So far as you dont have self-control gambling turns into greed if you are winning and will eventually lose and will get up with other face-anger

I deposited 0.175 btc in betcoin.Ag and won around 1.2 btc in 30 minutes.. At that point of time i thought of withdrawing it but greed turn me around and i played all in @ 95% win chance and lost. That was my story but i had some self- control to control my anger at that time so i didnt went through with that face
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:57:34 AM

You indeed need to know when to stop because when you do not know when to stop it can deliver you a lot of problems in the financial section in your life.
Greediness is also playing a role in this if you are this you can get addicted..

Yap your right, because if you are going to be that too much greedy then for sure that would let you fall into losing or being bankrupt someday.

Because it happened to me, when I was still that greedy every time that I will going to gamble, I wouldn't be satisfied if ever I am going to win $100 for one day.

So instead of stopping, I will going to keep on gambling but that would fall me into losing.

Vires in Numeris
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:18:23 AM

Why?

So far as you dont have self-control gambling turns into greed if you are winning and will eventually lose and will get up with other face-anger

I deposited 0.175 btc in betcoin.Ag and won around 1.2 btc in 30 minutes.. At that point of time i thought of withdrawing it but greed turn me around and i played all in @ 95% win chance and lost. That was my story but i had some self- control to control my anger at that time so i didnt went through with that face
i can feel you bro i also experience the same thing. people are greedy in nature we cant do anything about it. even you get angry you wont do anything about it because it is gambling it is all about risk.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:26:57 AM

Why?

i can feel you bro i also experience the same thing. people are greedy in nature we cant do anything about it. even you get angry you wont do anything about it because it is gambling it is all about risk.
greedy people who will not be able to get useful things. A current example of a lot of people are falling into poverty because they do not have the patience, greedy people will never be rich.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:08:56 AM

I also do think that greediness is bad and that if you are this you are getting addicted to gambling and that it will let you lose a lot of money.
Be greedy is just so bad!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:54:43 AM

I guess I can not measure how much greed that I have. can judge it is probably the people closest to me. Well, I actually I have never felt greedy, but I haya let my feelings flow. Well, I will not stop playing until I am satisfied. I think it is normal that other people feel too

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:43:11 AM

I'm not at all because I do it for the game and the enjoyment you get from the game, its really fun doing it sometimes.
I never been greedy and it also would not be good at all.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:02:31 AM

I'm not at all because I do it for the game and the enjoyment you get from the game, its really fun doing it sometimes.
I never been greedy and it also would not be good at all.

Maybe now you haven't experienced it yet, but for once in your gambling life you would always encounter that.. A gambler always has that instinct when they are betting and they feel like unstoppable..Those who didn't feel greedy in gambling I think do not have future in gambling... Only those who dare to test the game has a good chance to win good in gambling, but if you are after the fun, I think there will come a time that you'll get bored in there...  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: