Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BATTLEFIELD 3 ORIGIN 0.2 LTC]  (Read 614 times)
dailey123 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

like title says it is bf3 + armored kill + close quarters
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:29:15 AM

Are you selling an origin account or an origin activation code?   Thanks.

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 02:25:57 AM

Are you selling an origin account or an origin activation code?   Thanks.

Slightly related - would people buy an origin account?  Because I have one I'd be willing to sell; has BF3, Burnout, and Mirror's Edge (i think)...but from a buyer's standpoint, what could I do to guarantee I don't just call support and say it's stolen?  If I ever did want to sell it, I'd want to sell it, not scam some poor random dude.  I was wondering if there'd be a way to 'sign over' 2FA to the buyer, but then he could claim the Origin account as his and never pay me....rendering me the poor unlucky one Shocked

Just curious if you know any ways to properly sell accounts that could otherwise be re-claimed by an untrustworthy seller - because I've also a 10 year old steam account worth literally thousands!!!  That might prove profitable very soon.

Give it to me straight, I don't mind hearing that it can't/won't be done by someone with half a brain Wink just new to selling is all.  Thanks in advance.
dailey123 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:22:03 PM

Its a origin account with the game in it Pm me if still interrested
Digit-0

Activity: 199

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:59:31 AM

armored kill is not the one who come with Battlefield 3 Premium?, becasue im not 100% sure and sometimes im confused with all those packs.
dailey123 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:14:10 PM

I know i bought it like this Bf3 + DLC karkand than i bought close quarters than i bought armored kill
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: