Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Migrant Crisis in Mediterraean  (Read 6563 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:39:09 PM

I still have something to add. I DO BLAME Italians as other western Europeans since they voluntarily keep going on road to hell, now in the process of persuading easterns to join euro Titanic. Fabrizio, you know, that you goverment is doing something counter-productive, even harmful to your countrys future, yet you think about the way to share the problem with others, not about solutions or standing up for yourselves.

Small and poor Hungary can say no, but much larger, much richer Italy already submerged in troubles somehow keeps being submissive (this is also problem of Germany) to imaginary power in Brussels.

Speaking of welfare and immigration and Italy...

My state in the U.S. was relatively poor when I was a kid.  A fair number of people in my age cohort remember their childhood as being one where some mysterious force dropped food and money on their families out of the sky from time to time.  There was some basic (and probably wrong) notion that the money started out in the hands of rich bastards who could afford it.  (I say wrong because of the way finance tends to work in a debt-based monetary system, and especially one which runs deficits.)

One person I know immigrated from the U.S. to Italy and says it's great because the welfare programs are better there and she doesn't care for work very much.  She had a kid with an African dude.  Dunno if they are formally married or not.  She's still there as far as I know and still happily living on welfare.

Some german priest funnily enough suggested, that since 85% of these "refugees" are young men of military age, european tax payers should pay for their prostitutes to keep them harmless, yet in another german town family of eight was thrown out on street by the administration to free the building for 25 more refugees (as I wrote earlier, towns get more money for "refugees" from tax payers, than their own poor). This is as low, and spineless as it gets.

The way it is now, I am for cancellation of Shengen Treaty and reinstating borders withing Europe. With force if neccessary.

If I were a leader in Brussels I would see a certain utility in having a pool of military aged men dependent on financial (and other) support roaming the streets in various parts of the zone.  If these newbies don't really give a crap about the culture of the host country and if there is a fair degree of mutual resentment between this new group and the original inhabitants, these new citizens could be quite useful in exercising physical force if it came to that.  Most of the citizens of old Europe are relatively dis-armed as I understand things and would be sitting ducks.  The perception here in the U.S. is that Europeans tend to be 'pussified' and not very willing or able to defend themselves and they probably would not have joined up under the EU banner in the first place if they were otherwise.  Now they have and to stop the ball from rolling will be painful at best and may not be possible.

A test of my hypothesis about the utility of these 'refugees' would be to see how they are apportioned to the various regions in EU-land.  If the more restive areas tend to be apportioned a larger share it would fit with my hypothesis about where the leadership in Brussels might be headed with this thing.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:50:06 PM

One person I know immigrated from the U.S. to Italy and says it's great because the welfare programs are better there and she doesn't care for work very much.  She had a kid with an African dude.  Dunno if they are formally married or not.  She's still there as far as I know and still happily living on welfare.

Italy is having one of the lowest birth rates in the world. So the child benefit payments are quite good. But I really doubt whether it alone take care of the month's expenses. That said, the average wages in Italy are lower, when compared to those in France or Germany. That's why we are having hundreds of thousands of Italians working in countries such as Australia, and Germany.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:00:18 PM

saw this on daily stormer website, it is awesome and needed to be shared

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

This situation is really horrible. These people are so eager to leave destitution and violence and corruption and poverty that they pack themselves into these boats for a chance at a better life.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 07:54:21 PM

Shouldn't have been bombing libya, lol...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:31:09 AM

This situation is really horrible. These people are so eager to leave destitution and violence and corruption and poverty that they pack themselves into these boats for a chance at a better life.

When you dangle a carrot in front of a starving donkey, what you think it will do? The European Union is literally encouraging these sub Saharan Africans to immigrate, by advertising the generous welfare packages. Why they are not migrating to Israel or Saudi Arabia? These countries are also quite prosperous.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:08:57 AM

Because immigration through land is much more difficult than by sea. Once you arrive to a coast people there just have the choice to either let you in or leave you die in the water, and the ONU will knock at your doors pretty soon if you'd do that. If someone tries to enter by land, you can simply close your gates and point a gun at them until they leave.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:53:53 AM

When you dangle a carrot in front of a starving donkey, what you think it will do? The European Union is literally encouraging these sub Saharan Africans to immigrate, by advertising the generous welfare packages. Why they are not migrating to Israel or Saudi Arabia? These countries are also quite prosperous.

Good question and you almost answered yourself, aswell. In Israel, people who break the law when entering the country get place in work camp/prison. That should still seem good deal for people, who are supposed to be fleeing death (or so we are said), yet these young, healthy african men avoid Israel like a plague.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:11:57 AM

Good question and you almost answered yourself, aswell. In Israel, people who break the law when entering the country get place in work camp/prison. That should still seem good deal for people, who are supposed to be fleeing death (or so we are said), yet these young, healthy african men avoid Israel like a plague.

If I am not wrong, then Israel reached an agreement with Uganda last year. Uganda will take all the asylum seekers who land in Israel, in exchange for a few hundred millions of USD worth of grants and loans. The same strategy is now used by Australia, who are exporting the Asylum seekers to Cambodia and Papua New Guinea.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:16:39 PM

The Italians just want to keep on living the way they do without anyone spoiling the party, and that's what the migrants are doing.

I was in Italy last week. 11 PM in a small town on a weekday. I was living the restaurant on a warm evening, a quiet street, everything was beautiful, everything was lovely, and then 3 guys with dark skin and dirty clothes came up to the fountain to wash their feet. I am some kind of a migrant myself, having left my country many years ago, so I'm not against migrations but nobody likes to see misery.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
ultrahd

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:27:22 PM

I wonder how many terrorists ISIS have hidden amongst the refugees?

Put back Saddam Husseyn and Moammar Geddafi, will have no more ISIS.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:26:08 AM

Put back Saddam Husseyn and Moammar Geddafi, will have no more ISIS.

Both of them were overthrown by the Americans. And it is interesting to note that, it is the European vassal states which are suffering from the fall of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddhafi, not the United States. The refugee crisis and the terrorist attacks, which are being resulted from the anarchy in Libya and Iraq is not affecting the United States.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:43:03 AM

The Italians just want to keep on living the way they do without anyone spoiling the party, and that's what the migrants are doing.

I was in Italy last week. 11 PM in a small town on a weekday. I was living the restaurant on a warm evening, a quiet street, everything was beautiful, everything was lovely, and then 3 guys with dark skin and dirty clothes came up to the fountain to wash their feet. I am some kind of a migrant myself, having left my country many years ago, so I'm not against migrations but nobody likes to see misery.

Ahahah, well that is normal in Italy, go to naples and see people there do the weirdest shits. Someone might agree with you, but that's not what I mean. Most of those people are just looking to escape the war, and the world is not so small that other countries can't help them. Others are criminals or worse, so there's that too sure
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:10:13 AM

Most of those people are just looking to escape the war, and the world is not so small that other countries can't help them. Others are criminals or worse, so there's that too sure

Most of these migrants are from countries such as Liberia, Gambia, Senegal, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Togo.etc. As far as I know, no war is going on there right now. Just accept it. These people are not refugees from any war, they are just economic migrants from the Sub Saharan Africa, who are just looking at a way to earn money.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:56:08 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 05:30:53 PM by Okurkabinladin

Ahahah, well that is normal in Italy, go to naples and see people there do the weirdest shits. Someone might agree with you, but that's not what I mean. Most of those people are just looking to escape the war, and the world is not so small that other countries can't help them. Others are criminals or worse, so there's that too sure

Fabrizio, what is your education level? On motivation of migrants, Bryant already responded for me, but you dont have to fucking NASA employee to recognize that people fleeing warzone wont be (85% of the time) young men of military age as is the case here. You can see for yourself, just get outside.

As to your idea of saving the world, Africa currently has double the population of entire European Union (1.1 billion of people), it will be five times more by 2050 (2.7 billion by UN projections). THEN WHAT? Who will feed and house them?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:05:48 PM

I've been to Napoli a few times, even once in Castel Volturno (many immigrants there), but I still see Italians as clean people. Italy is not like India. It's immigrants who make it look like a third world country, not the Italians.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:21:56 PM

Its something I feel I can not see properly,part of me thinks you need to protect the population from being bombarded and racing to the bottom. Then
I think a part of that is that I am sitting on the greener grass judging those that have nothing.

You can see that countries in Europe are under a burden from all these people coming in and then I look to a country like Australia that is borderline racist in protecting its country. If we didn't exploit and abuse African countries for so long and turn a blind eye we might not be facing this issue today.

Really would have a hard time making the mandate for this issue.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:27:20 PM

These people are very desperate to flee their war torn wasteland in search of a better future. And to them Europe seems like the only way.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:06:47 AM

This year, aprox. 600 000 new asylum seekers are expected on EU borders, analysts already predict perhaps one million next year. This is nothing new, for years thousands were migrating towards Europe, searching refugee, better life or just piece of its welfare system. However current crisis is unlike any other for following reasons.

- Western Europe has been trying (and failing) its romance with multiculturalism for decades now, integration of millions of its "new citizens" has to large degree failed as we can see in cities such as Malmö, London, Paris, Calais or suburbs of Berlin. Letting in one million of foreigners with completely different value system every year might be just irresponsible.

- As direct result of the above, euro comitee now wants binding quota, that would force smaller countries to also take in refugees - this of course disregards the fact, that new member states such as Poland or Czech republic already took care for tens of thousands Ukrainians, Vietnamese and Roma. That just doesnt count.

- In most progressive countries such as Sweden or Austria, even small towns are now forced to take in migrants under the threat of government sanctions. In Austria, every town has to take in atleast 1 migrant per 266 inhabitants, in Sweden it is 1 migrant per 300 inhabitants.

- As result of the state sponsored multiculturalism (which all but replaced religion in northern-western Europe), any criticism of either immigration or Islam is seen as criminal offense in Sweden, starting from 1/1/2015.

- Cant speak for westerners, however in my country (Czech republic), 92% of population is against the quota and for self-determination and voluntary help. Regardless, local goverment already assured its citizens, that quota will be accepted in the future, it is only question when.

- Current euro asylum system is quite motivating for people smugglers (who already take aprox. 6000 dollars per migrant, before they allow them to board their ships). Recent tactics, is to throw (!) passengers overboard, when ship from some european nation appears on horizon, forcing the euro crew to rush to rescue. Job done, money already received.

- In places such as southern Italy, large mobs of visitors were leaving detention camps, occupying buildings, throwing out inhabitants if any were found inside. All areas heavily hit by migration start to heavily resemble Detroit.

- In northern France drivers and policemen are frequently attacked for preventing migrants to cross La Manche into the Britain - and its welfare system. Along with the fact, that 80% of these people are young men under the age of 30, it begs the question: Is their absolute majority fleeing from something or rushing towards it?

- Main donor countries: Kosovo, Eritrea, Nigeria, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia. Rich and culturally close countries (Saudi Arabia, Quatar, UAE) refuse to take them in. Countries responsible for unrest in middle East (vast majority of them english speaking) also do not take them in.

I ask for civil discussion on the matter. Thank you.

Well NATO shouldn't have been bombing Libia, lol. Now all middle east and north africa are on fire. Of course standarts of living there is dropping and people running away from there. Europe now facing consequences of its own actions.

Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:44:44 AM

Cryptocoiner,

you got it wrong, I am afraid. Bombing Lybia was just final Punkt - instigated by Anglo-French forces. Germans and rest of Euros didnt participate. Bombing of Lybia was supposed to be grand finale of "Arab spring", forceful democratization or rather coercion of sunni countries into the western block. United States, who have the largest responsibility dont take in all those refugees from Ghana, Nigeria or Eritrea - who to my knowledge have NO WAR at all. North african Arabs actually stay home. You are grossly misinformed, sir.

Now, that I got that out of the way, I am downright terrified, that Europe nowadays serves as shield to US sword - this migration included. AFAIK, central and eastern Europe, that participates neither in NATOs agressions nor in colonizations would be much better off as part of Chinese led BRIC block.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: