Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Migrant Crisis in Mediterraean  (Read 6557 times)
Okurkabinladin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:26:17 AM

Yeah, thats why most of France football national team players are descendants of immigrant, like zidane, benzema, nasri, and pogba. I think France is one of european countries that become a friendly place to immigrants, provided they must have skills so it will be easier to them get work there.

From what I have heard, France is not a very friendly place for the immigrants. Certain job advertisements sometimes indirectly give hint that only native French applicants are welcome. A large number of the immigrants (and their descendants) are migrating to other migrant-friendly nations such as the United Kingdom as a result of this.

Yes, since its forbidden by PC establishment to be honest and say directly: We want only natives. The market found its way around it. Nowadays advertisements read: Native speaker of language XY or send photo along with your CV - people looking exotic are of course at disadvantage. They would be anyway, though. Anywhere around the planet. Just in multicultural Europe, they cant be said so directly. Lets call it progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:34:20 AM

If these people have been granted political asylum then they should be distributed across the EU.
Anyone who has been to Italian cities recently will have noticed large groups of African men drifting through the street with no source of income other than street selling. It is cruel to these people and even more so to Europeans because it fuels the far-right and threatens the integration of our continent.

While your position is reasonable, it is wrong on couple of points.

- The current crisis emerged, because people, who were not granted anything are moving freely in the EU. Thats right, those large groups of african men are illegals, breaking the law by their mere presense, but authorities are turning blind eye. We are not talking here about Gastarbeiters or even real asylum seekers, majority of these people are neither. They are crudely said human payload, that was transported by smugglers. Nothing more.

- Binding quota wont diminish emergence of the far right (its not solving the reason for crisis at all, anyway) in Italy, it will greatly strengthen it all around rest of Europe, though. Locals DO NOTICE, that newcomers are much better off, than local pensioners, despite having absolutely no role in sustaining welfare system, security, healthcare or any of the rest of public service.

Just yersteday I have read local pro-government (meaning pro-immigration) magazine, that published cry worthy story about poor Kosovo albanian man migrating to Germany. Even, if I did forget, that Kosovo itself is illegal state created through NATO intervention... I still had to deal with the fact, that "poor Albanian" had to leave behing his family to survive himself by taking fucking taxi into EU. Obviously, he will be great addition to work force.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:39:18 AM

Yes, since its forbidden by PC establishment to be honest and say directly: We want only natives. The market found its way around it. Nowadays advertisements read: Native speaker of language XY or send photo along with your CV - people looking exotic are of course at disadvantage. They would be anyway, though. Anywhere around the planet. Just in multicultural Europe, they cant be said so directly. Lets call it progress.

A large number of North African immigrants have changed their names to French-sounding ones in France, and that is the reason why most of the recruiters have made it mandatory to have a color photograph in the CV. But still, some of the North African immigrants from the Maghreb (especially those with Berber blood) look more or less European, so it is quite difficult to distinguish them.
Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

If these people have been granted political asylum then they should be distributed across the EU.
Anyone who has been to Italian cities recently will have noticed large groups of African men drifting through the street with no source of income other than street selling. It is cruel to these people and even more so to Europeans because it fuels the far-right and threatens the integration of our continent.

I really agree with you and I'm sad that France suspended the Schengen treaty because all of us can talk about free circulation of goods and people in Europe when there aren't problems, but when we have to face an emergency (Migrant crisis) all the countries think for themselves. So we are an united Europe or not? Are we able to face this bad problem together? I think the only solution is to put army at borders and reject them in their country if no one collaborates.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:12:19 AM

I really agree with you and I'm sad that France suspended the Schengen treaty because all of us can talk about free circulation of goods and people in Europe when there aren't problems, but when we have to face an emergency (Migrant crisis) all the countries think for themselves. So we are an united Europe or not? Are we able to face this bad problem together? I think the only solution is to put army at borders and reject them in their country if no one collaborates.

Yes. The only solution is to reject them and send them back to where they came from (Libya). But the European human rights group will go ballistic at such as proposal, and will oppose it tooth and nail. As second option is to inter them in some remote island within Europe (Lampedusa?), but this proposal will also get a lot of flak.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:20:07 AM

Interactive Map (Click to Launch): Migration journeys to the European Union

http://features.hrw.org/features/EU_migration_map_2015/index.html#start
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

The Schengen Area was designed for skilled and smart West-European workers. Bulgaria and Romania are not in it very precisely because their people have less skills (and are less smart) than their western neighbors. So African migrants have no rights to get in. That has never been the plan.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:00:00 PM

The Schengen Area was designed for skilled and smart West-European workers. Bulgaria and Romania are not in it very precisely because their people have less skills (and are less smart) than their western neighbors. So African migrants have no rights to get in. That has never been the plan.

I'm sorry but this is wrong, The Schengen area was designed to allow the free movement of goods and people without any restraint, and to push further for an integrated EU.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 02:03:44 PM

There is no such thing as an illegal human being. All borders are a crime against all humanity.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

There is no such thing as an illegal human being. All borders are a crime against all humanity.

In that case you wont mind if I move into your garage and use your utilities.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:43:02 PM

I'm sorry but this is wrong, The Schengen area was designed to allow the free movement of goods and people without any restraint, and to push further for an integrated EU.

Perhaps, you should read Shengen treaty (for the first time in your life, I am sure), its designed to ease trans-border movement among european states, who are its signatories, not to invite rest of the planet to swedish table.

Since fringe member states of the treaty are unable to protect the area from foreign incursions, any legal binds to ukeep Shengen by other member states are efectivelly null. Its just matter of tax payers patience. Camels back will eventually break.

Why dont you move to Ghana then, you little hypocrite?  Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:50:40 PM

Bulgaria and Romania are part of the European Union, and therefore you can't compare the Mediterranean immigrants to nationals from these nations. And moreover, these two countries are having cultural norms more compatible with the remaining countries of the European Union, unlike those third world immigrants from Liberia and Gambia.
countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

That's the European Union form 1957 which was created and designed to allow the free movement of goods and people. The Schengen area is a very different thing. It certainly helps to make movements even easier than ever before inside the area, but the main goal (much less talked about) was to make the borders of the area stronger. The EU has paid big money to build fences, barriers and checkpoints.

The problem, which few people had seen coming, is the sudden arrival of thousands of refugees in boats, straight into the Schengen area, bypassing all checkpoints.

Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:14:23 AM

Countryfree,

I respectfully disagree. If authorities are indeed shocked, it is by massive (yet, still pasive) resistance from natives, not by human waves from south.

All of sudden, millions of "refugees" knocking in all over the borders and meanwhile turkish NGO is making pretty good profit from providing guides into social welfare system of various euro countries. I dont believe at all, that this is spontaneous or coincidental.

Somebody is hellbent on turning western Europe into third world shithole and those migrants sure as hell have neither capital, nor organization or common ideological ground to pull it off.

http://w2eu.info/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:54:41 AM

Somebody is hellbent on turning western Europe into third world shithole and those migrants sure as hell have neither capital, nor organization or common ideological ground to pull it off.

Not only Western Europe, the North America, Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), as well as countries in the Eastern Europe (Macedonia, Montenegro.etc) are witnessing unprecedented changes in their demographic makeup. A few countries in the East are still resisting the trend, such as Poland and Lithuania. But soon these countries will also change, as they are forced to accept hundreds of thousands of Sub-Saharans.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:56:44 PM

Not only Western Europe, the North America, Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), as well as countries in the Eastern Europe (Macedonia, Montenegro.etc) are witnessing unprecedented changes in their demographic makeup. A few countries in the East are still resisting the trend, such as Poland and Lithuania. But soon these countries will also change, as they are forced to accept hundreds of thousands of Sub-Saharans.

One way for leaders to achieve increased control over their citizens would be to introduce a problem then provide a solution.  If a majority of 'natives' of a country feel threatened by newcomers and have no realistic alternatives for 'protection' than the state, that's what they will choose.  This could take the form of increased surveillance of society generally and an increase in the number and capabilities of state sponsored paramilitary assets.

I wonder if this is not one of the main driving forces behind the push to control guns in private hands here in the U.S.  The more people feel confident that they can protect themselves, the less inclined they are to rely on the state for various kinds of protection.

As best I can tell from afar (sitting here on the West coast of the U.S.) it seems that Western Europe is a lot farther along the path to centralization and that planning and directing these population movements is handled mostly from Brussels.  It's an interesting thing to watch.  I'll be paying closer attention to the phenomenon.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:21:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 10:35:48 PM by Okurkabinladin

One way for leaders to achieve increased control over their citizens would be to introduce a problem then provide a solution.  If a majority of 'natives' of a country feel threatened by newcomers and have no realistic alternatives for 'protection' than the state, that's what they will choose.  This could take the form of increased surveillance of society generally and an increase in the number and capabilities of state sponsored paramilitary assets.

I wonder if this is not one of the main driving forces behind the push to control guns in private hands here in the U.S.  The more people feel confident that they can protect themselves, the less inclined they are to rely on the state for various kinds of protection.

As best I can tell from afar (sitting here on the West coast of the U.S.) it seems that Western Europe is a lot farther along the path to centralization and that planning and directing these population movements is handled mostly from Brussels.  It's an interesting thing to watch.  I'll be paying closer attention to the phenomenon.

You are both right, not that I am conspiracy theorist but this smells way too bad. Also good for BRIC countries to have sane leaders, future is theirs.

Today, Hungary closed down its border indefinitely for all undocumented visitors (European asylum policy was suspended). Last year country of 10 million in eastern Europe had to accept and feed 43 000 "refugees" (one refugee cost tax payer 1500 euro/month to sustain, "refugees" dont work). Earlier in june Austria stopped processing all new asylum demands. Federal states of Germany effectively restarted controls at borders.

Shengen is dying and rightfully so. EUs policy endangered citizens it was supposed to protect in the very first place. Even I am suprised how quickly this escalates.

In other news: Austria, Serbia and Hungary started shared border control on Serbian-Macedonian border. Every day 1000 new "refugees" try to cross it. Sustaining even one in EU compliant way costs tax payer 1500 euro/month.
countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:15:59 PM

Countryfree,

I respectfully disagree. If authorities are indeed shocked, it is by massive (yet, still pasive) resistance from natives, not by human waves from south.

What resistance from natives? I've never seen that. In Calais, I've seen French people giving food and medical care to migrants. You can see them at work everyday. Yes, they are natives complaining, but I've never seen nor heard about a demonstration against the migrants. It's all silent.

One way for leaders to achieve increased control over their citizens would be to introduce a problem then provide a solution.  If a majority of 'natives' of a country feel threatened by newcomers and have no realistic alternatives for 'protection' than the state, that's what they will choose.  This could take the form of increased surveillance of society generally and an increase in the number and capabilities of state sponsored paramilitary assets.

I wonder if this is not one of the main driving forces behind the push to control guns in private hands here in the U.S.  The more people feel confident that they can protect themselves, the less inclined they are to rely on the state for various kinds of protection.

As best I can tell from afar (sitting here on the West coast of the U.S.) it seems that Western Europe is a lot farther along the path to centralization and that planning and directing these population movements is handled mostly from Brussels.  It's an interesting thing to watch.  I'll be paying closer attention to the phenomenon.

Brussels has yet to answer to the problems of these thousands of migrants who arrive every week. Ask anyone in Italy, he'll say the EU doesn't do anything, and that is correct. It is member states, Hungary beefing up its borders, France blocking the migrants in Ventimiglia, who act, leaving all the burden to countries on the Southern side, Italy or Greece.

Regarding protection, it isn't the issue here. There's about 40 millions people unemployed in EU. Many locals just wonder what will the migrants do if they're allowed to get in? This as a time where most countries are running a deficit.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:45:16 PM

Brussels has yet to answer to the problems of these thousands of migrants who arrive every week. Ask anyone in Italy, he'll say the EU doesn't do anything, and that is correct. It is member states, Hungary beefing up its borders, France blocking the migrants in Ventimiglia, who act, leaving all the burden to countries on the Southern side, Italy or Greece.

Regarding protection, it isn't the issue here. There's about 40 millions people unemployed in EU. Many locals just wonder what will the migrants do if they're allowed to get in? This as a time where most countries are running a deficit.

As I say, it seems to me a reasonable hypothesis that Brussels does not see the issue as a 'problem' in the way that the locals do.  The hypothesis continues that the 'solution' would be a general beefing up of state controlled domestic surveillance and paramilitary capabilities which are, of course, fairly easily moved from one task to another.  From what I read here across the pond it seems that this is occurring here and there.  It would be counter-productive for Brussels to comment on this if they do consider it a 'solution'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Okurkabinladin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:37:40 AM

Countryfree,

What resistance from natives? I've never seen that. In Calais, I've seen French people giving food and medical care to migrants. You can see them at work everyday. Yes, they are natives complaining, but I've never seen nor heard about a demonstration against the migrants. It's all silent.

Countryfree, 92% of my compatriots (Czechs) refused quota in public poll, despite nonstop guilt trip by local media. Last weekend 10 000 people demonstrated in Slovakia against further islamization of Europe, only 200 antifa members showed up to counter them.

In places such Austria, Hungary or southern Germany no demonstrations are needed as officials reflect on interests of their taxpayers.

Italy is border state, it recieves euro funds even from poorer member states just to protect Shengen zone. It doesnt do so. What it does instead is supporting refugee bussiness for its mafia. There is no higher power forcing Italians to take the rest of the world in, in that case, it might be better to build fence around Italy and wish them good luck.

80 million people every year are born into poverty. Right now, only about millions illegals plus million legal migrants are moving into EU and the system is already cracking. Can you do the math? Because I can. Guilt trip of western white man wont save the world, but it sure can get his family killed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: