Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:58:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is my wallet going to be compromised ?  (Read 1370 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:28:40 PM

First of all, don't panic. Don't do the ridiculous things that others have suggested, such as wiping your computer.

I have received those emails before and I have never lost any BTC from my Blockchain.info wallet. It may have been a phishing email. I have definitely received those. I hope you didn't click on any of the links in the email.

it wasnt phisihing email,

whatever i  do what i want to do from the response from forum and from my friends , also the bc.info is down atm.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:06:43 PM

First of all, don't panic. Don't do the ridiculous things that others have suggested, such as wiping your computer.

I have received those emails before and I have never lost any BTC from my Blockchain.info wallet. It may have been a phishing email. I have definitely received those. I hope you didn't click on any of the links in the email.

whatever i  do what i want to do from the response from forum and from my friends , also the bc.info is down atm.
no need to worry i receive those emails too i ignore them. i assume that you've set alias at bc, change it to something long/remove it if you don't want to receive the email again.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 06:20:40 AM

whatever i  do what i want to do from the response from forum and from my friends , also the bc.info is down atm.
no need to worry i receive those emails too i ignore them. i assume that you've set alias at bc, change it to something long/remove it if you don't want to receive the email again.

oh yes , yes, i setted the alias on bc . and used the same nick everywhere on gambling sites etc etc someone try to open walelt using alias lol .. gg Fast
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: