Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ASICMiner Tube Mining Rig  (Read 358 times)
WBF1 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

Potentially selling my mining rig. 1.2 BTC for the whole kit. Includes:

- 1 complete Tube

- 1 partial Tube (has 3/4 boards... The missing board was DoA and I shipped it back to Hong Kong but ASICMiner / friedcat disappeared before I could finalize the RMA)

- original fans for both tubes

- 1 BE UART controllers (only need 1 controller to run this setup)

- All required wires

- Molex power cable for the controller

- USB-UART adapter (allows flexibility to run over USB to a PC, laptop, RPi, etc and control via cgminer)

This setup hashes at around 1440 GH/S. Power consumption will vary based on PSU, but is rated at 0.9J/GH at the board and I've found that to be accurate based on my PSU efficiency.

The Tubes are fully assembled, which is a huge bonus because each tube required approximately a billion screws.

Shipping is extra. Escrow requested. Located in Washington DC metro area and willing to meet in person.

Also willing to part out individual pieces of this setup but haven't put much thought into pricing. If you're interested in that route, make an offer here or by PM.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:46:22 PM

now the good stuff goes on sell to late and i would have meet you some place two days ago i live in Maryland no cash right now just bought a S5 and got a second one kind of free used .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
WBF1 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:23:48 PM

now the good stuff goes on sell to late and i would have meet you some place two days ago i live in Maryland no cash right now just bought a S5 and got a second one kind of free used .

If you'd rather have a tube instead of the S5s I'll gladly trade, if they work...
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:10:49 AM

If you'd rather have a tube instead of the S5s I'll gladly trade, if they work...

I'm  good one does the other doesn't but I'm talking with Bitmain for parts so can't complain.

but if I  had seen this two days ago i would have bought it and meet you some place . just small talk and a day late and dollar short. there is a place in Canada i can get replacement board for the tube. kind of cheap but the S5 are better to me but this was a deal you have sigh wish i had it seen it sooner .I have all most reached my goal for my home farm then I'll set back pay the power bill and collect the coins and hope the bottom doesn't fall out before i reach my goal of saved coins and sell them off.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
WBF1 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:19:05 AM

I'm  good one does the other doesn't but I'm talking with Bitmain for parts so can't complain.

but if I  had seen this two days ago i would have bought it and meet you some place . just small talk and a day late and dollar short. there is a place in Canada i can get replacement board for the tub. kind of cheap but the S5 are better to me but this was a deal you have sigh wish i had it seen it sooner .

Yeah I saw WTCR.ca has boards for sale but I thought they are overpriced.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: