Print  
Author Topic: [Sold]  (Read 1828 times)
MF Doom (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:28:28 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 10:19:50 AM by MF Doom

Selling a Factory Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 originally an AT&T phone (model SGH-i317). Was used with T-Mobile, Wal-Mart Family Mobile and AT&T. Should work with any other GSM SIM card as well. Works great, has always been in a case. Can include the case if wanted (Trident Aegis Black/Pink, was my wifes phone). Comes with charge cord.

$200 =  Shipped in US
$210 =  Shipped international

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aahzmundus

Activity: 644

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:30:34 PM

Selling a Factory Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 originally an AT&T phone (model SGH-i317). Was used with T-Mobile, Wal-Mart Family Mobile and AT&T. Should work with any other GSM SIM card as well. Works great, has always been in a case. Can include the case if wanted (Trident Aegis Black/Pink, was my wifes phone). Comes with charge cord. Will upload pictures later if interest.

$200 =  Shipped in US
$210 =  Shipped international

Can you post pictures along with a piece of paper reading out your name i.e. MF Doom?
Always use escrows for such kind of trades.

MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:19:07 PM

Bump, pics as requested. Please only SERIOUS inquires now.
MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:55:24 PM

bump
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Is the bill available? If yes, I will PM you with an aim of making a deal with a few more questions.
MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:52:44 PM

Is the bill available? If yes, I will PM you with an aim of making a deal with a few more questions.

If by bill you mean receipt, then no I do not.  I bought it over 2 years ago on eBay as a "refurbished" phone.  So no store receipt.  IMEI is clean though and has been used without any issues for over 2 years now.
aahzmundus

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:00:58 PM

If by bill you mean receipt, then no I do not.  I bought it over 2 years ago on eBay as a "refurbished" phone.  So no store receipt.  IMEI is clean though and has been used without any issues for over 2 years now.

Without a receipt it can't be confirmed if the phone is stolen or not. If its stolen, police might come to the buyers house and catch him up and/or the phone might get locked if original owners contacts authorities.
I recommend Cryptoforcause not to buy this until some proof is shown, next is your wish Smiley

You have any other proofs?

MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:22:08 PM

If by bill you mean receipt, then no I do not.  I bought it over 2 years ago on eBay as a "refurbished" phone.  So no store receipt.  IMEI is clean though and has been used without any issues for over 2 years now.

Without a receipt it can't be confirmed if the phone is stolen or not. If its stolen, police might come to the buyers house and catch him up and/or the phone might get locked if original owners contacts authorities.
I recommend Cryptoforcause not to buy this until some proof is shown, next is your wish Smiley

-Screenshot of the eBay transaction for the phone & the case
-three way call to AT&T to confirm it is well off contract and not blacklisted (have done this before buying a used phone)
-umm anything else you would care to see I guess.
-I can even see if AT&T would officially transfer the IMEI to another person if possible.

But, I guess I will state this here so I dont have to repeat myself:  The phone is NOT stolen, it is 100% mine, off contract and fully unlocked.  I wanted to try to avoid paying $30 in ebay/paypal fees, but if people wont buy a used phone w/o the original receipt and want to prevent this sale, then I will be forced to go there.
aahzmundus

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

If by bill you mean receipt, then no I do not.  I bought it over 2 years ago on eBay as a "refurbished" phone.  So no store receipt.  IMEI is clean though and has been used without any issues for over 2 years now.

-Screenshot of the eBay transaction for the phone & the case
-three way call to AT&T to confirm it is well off contract and not blacklisted (have done this before buying a used phone)
-umm anything else you would care to see I guess.
-I can even see if AT&T would officially transfer the IMEI to another person if possible.

But, I guess I will state this here so I dont have to repeat myself:  The phone is NOT stolen, it is 100% mine, off contract and fully unlocked.  I wanted to try to avoid paying $30 in ebay/paypal fees, but if people wont buy a used phone w/o the original receipt and want to prevent this sale, then I will be forced to go there.

Sounds all right to me if all these are provided. Good Luck with your sales. I will contact you if am interested.

MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:49:56 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 08:10:10 PM by MF Doom

Let me know if you need anything else.  And I was incorrect earlier, I purchased just under 2 years ago, not over 2 years ago.

MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

bump
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:36:01 PM

wait how much are you asking?

I need a unlocked phone, cause my iphone 4 starting to crash for no reason.

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

he wrote in the first post that he wants to get 210 if you live outside usa, also cant you just do factory recovery for your iphone?

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:02:56 PM

he wrote in the first post that he wants to get 210 if you live outside usa, also cant you just do factory recovery for your iphone?

oh, it seems i skipped over it. yeah, I plan on doing that, but I just want a upgrade, but I might actually reconsider cause I saw an iphone5 go for $240 and just get that.

MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:34:47 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if this forum has any value at all.  Seems like its become just a place for people to come, post randomly and get paid for sig campaigns, hence the random questions being asked by people in sig campaigns to boost post counts.

Anyway, phone is still for sale, will go on ebay tonight and probably go quickly.  PM me if SERIOUSLY interested.
MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:20:06 PM

still for sale, will take $175 shipped
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:02:04 AM

Hi, I like this deal, and I don't demand a bunch of proof about you owning it etc, that's all fine, but just a few questions:

1 - I see some scratches on the screen. Was it used with a screen protector, or always without and are those on the screen or the protector?

2 - What version of android is currently running on it, has it been rooted, and if so, is it running custom recovery and/or any custom rom?

3 - Has it been updated via OTA by any of those carriers? Can you maybe download this simple samsung phone app and post some pics or screenshots of the "General" and "CSC" tabs for good measure for us serious android geeks who must know all we can? Wink  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo&hl=en

I understand its frustrating selling stuff here (or anywhere), especially when people want things like pics proof etc, but still, gotta know what I'm buying ya know, nothing personal! Wink

I agree about the usefulness of this forum lately, but I'm pretty sure after the last hack, a lot of people just decided to never come back, as the activity doesn't seem to be as high as it was before the hack, but it's still good. OTOH, I do enjoy it because I cannot get this type detailed info about anything i buy online on amazon or ebay. Noone there cares enough to provide any help or any info for us geeks, so I appreciate this site as well.

Thanks for your time if you can spare any more as I'm in need of a secondary / backup phone in case mine smashes or gets broken etc.

cheers! Wink

Edit - if installing that app is too much, send me A: the android version and B: the Baseband version from settings -> about phone.  thanks! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MF Doom (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:31:39 AM

Hi, I like this deal, and I don't demand a bunch of proof about you owning it etc, that's all fine, but just a few questions:

1 - I see some scratches on the screen. Was it used with a screen protector, or always without and are those on the screen or the protector?

2 - What version of android is currently running on it, has it been rooted, and if so, is it running custom recovery and/or any custom rom?

3 - Has it been updated via OTA by any of those carriers? Can you maybe download this simple samsung phone app and post some pics or screenshots of the "General" and "CSC" tabs for good measure for us serious android geeks who must know all we can? Wink  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo&hl=en

I understand its frustrating selling stuff here (or anywhere), especially when people want things like pics proof etc, but still, gotta know what I'm buying ya know, nothing personal! Wink

I agree about the usefulness of this forum lately, but I'm pretty sure after the last hack, a lot of people just decided to never come back, as the activity doesn't seem to be as high as it was before the hack, but it's still good. OTOH, I do enjoy it because I cannot get this type detailed info about anything i buy online on amazon or ebay. Noone there cares enough to provide any help or any info for us geeks, so I appreciate this site as well.

Thanks for your time if you can spare any more as I'm in need of a secondary / backup phone in case mine smashes or gets broken etc.

cheers! Wink

Edit - if installing that app is too much, send me A: the android version and B: the Baseband version from settings -> about phone.  thanks! Smiley

1. No I don't think there was ever a screen protector. Yes there are some minor scratches on the screen, nothing that big though.

2. Not rooted. See IMG below for other info
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:45:45 PM

Awesome, thanks! Let me do some XDA homework after work, and I'll likely be back! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:50:00 PM

hi , is this phone still for sale? .. what is your final price ? ..is escrow accepted ?

Feel free to PM me ..

Kind regards.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: