Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send a fake bitcoin transaction ?  (Read 6965 times)
BilalHIMITE (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:20:53 PM

Is ther anyway to send a fake bitcoin or altcoin transaction?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:23:12 PM

Yes.  I can help you with that.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:26:15 PM

Don't bother to do that. It's gonna be rejected by miners,
Also buyer will wait for at least 1 conf before releasing product... (which will not have even 1 conf).

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

BilalHIMITE (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:29:52 PM

Send me a PM.

Also buyer will wait for at least 1 conf before releasing product... (which will not have even 1 conf).

it's just for research.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 07:32:35 PM

Send me a PM.

it's just for research.

It might get your node banned, be careful its not only rejected to miners, but also by all nodes.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:49:45 PM

Can be done but to be honest research is why want to do and for this reason alone is kinda stupid to or wanting to do something in the future and be scamish people use to do and still do double spending on some sites that are not protected with this and lands all sorts problems for people doing it well more so the site been in negative figures. If want to know how to do it and repeat methods Google is your friend many wont explain in full detail of how to do due to the nature of it and what steps needed to repeat the process.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:28:02 PM

While you say it is for research, it still looks like you are researching some kind of scam.  I suggest that you might want to post in a different sub forum with specific details of your project so that it won't look like a scam.  Because right now it does.
BilalHIMITE (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

Can be done but to be honest research is why want to do and for this reason alone is kinda stupid to or wanting to do something in the future and be scamish people use to do and still do double spending on some sites that are not protected with this and lands all sorts problems for people doing it well more so the site been in negative figures. If want to know how to do it and repeat methods Google is your friend many wont explain in full detail of how to do due to the nature of it and what steps needed to repeat the process.

i've searched on google but nothing.

While you say it is for research, it still looks like you are researching some kind of scam.  I suggest that you might want to post in a different sub forum with specific details of your project so that it won't look like a scam.  Because right now it does.

it's a secret research, i cannot post it right now but if i find the right helper i will announce my research. and maybe it will be Open-source.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:17:17 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:33:46 AM by gogxmagog

i've searched on google but nothing.

While you say it is for research, it still looks like you are researching some kind of scam.  I suggest that you might want to post in a different sub forum with specific details of your project so that it won't look like a scam.  Because right now it does.

it's a secret research, i cannot post it right now but if i find the right helper i will announce my research. and maybe it will be Open-source.

Newbie with 12 posts... sounds legit... s/

EDIT- I got your PM and I see what you are actually trying to suggest. It belongs in the Development & Technical section.

I realize you cant post new threads yet due to your n00by status, but go over there and read, there are other people working on very similar ideas. what you suggest is not a new idea, many others are working on the same thing. There has even been talk of creating BTC address "Blacklists" in the past... you could do a search on that, but it wasn't a very popular idea...

there is a "testnet" which uses "testbits" which function the same as btc but have no value, are only used for test purposes such as you are thinking of.

also.. you might want to think of a less provocative thread title  Wink

good luck.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:18:31 AM

try it! please.  we need that kind of stuff because otherwise bitcoin would have died several times. people will try to cheat, that is normal. bitcoin will adapt  Wink

ayesha201006

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:41:45 AM

If you like you can attempt to send a fake payment to my bitcoin address. It is in my profile Tongue
Skeksis

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:58:59 AM

Wow, sounds like scammer behavior trying to get something for free. The only way you could do this would be to double spend but that is difficult to do and you should try it either.

If you like you can attempt to send a fake payment to my bitcoin address. It is in my profile Tongue

Hehe, nice try.
BilalHIMITE (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:31:27 PM

if i can i will do it for you but miners or nodes will not confirm the transaction however if i can make the 20 transaction rules possible.this mean the transaction will be confirmed. i will send 10 btc. in a fake transaction.
you can easly hack the bitcoin system using 2 methodes:
1- hacking the math (the sha-256 or however), if you can crack a sha-... hash. i don't know. maybe.
2- if you have more 50% or nodes in the network or 50% of the Phashes/s you can send fake transaction and confirm it with your  nodes (fake nodes).
my idea is to verify the transaction without waiting to miners to verify it. so even if fake nodes has confirm it.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:31:10 PM

You should probably explain what you mean when you say "fake transaction". You probably need to take some time and learn how bitcoin actually works as well. You seem to have made some very incorrect assumptions.

If you are talking about sending bitcoins that don't exist, then it isn't possible.

It doesn't matter if you "hack the math", or if you "have more than 50% of the nodes", or if you have more than 50% of the hashing power, or if you "verify the transaction". It isn't possible to get nodes to accept a transaction that sends bitcoins that don't exist.

BilalHIMITE (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:29:22 PM

You should probably explain what you mean when you say "fake transaction". You probably need to take some time and learn how bitcoin actually works as well. You seem to have made some very incorrect assumptions.

If you are talking about sending bitcoins that don't exist, then it isn't possible.

It doesn't matter if you "hack the math", or if you "have more than 50% of the nodes", or if you have more than 50% of the hashing power, or if you "verify the transaction". It isn't possible to get nodes to accept a transaction that sends bitcoins that don't exist.

what i mean with fake transaction, is to send a transaction that doesn't respect one of the 20 rules of a transaction : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_rules#.22tx.22_messages
no matter if i send a unexist bitcoins (by the way i can send coins that do not exist but it will be rejected.) or the size of the transaction is over the maximum ....
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

what i mean with fake transaction, is to send a transaction that doesn't respect one of the 20 rules of a transaction : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Protocol_rules#.22tx.22_messages
no matter if i send a unexist bitcoins (by the way i can send coins that do not exist but it will be rejected.) or the size of the transaction is over the maximum ....

You can send one, but most nodes that receive it will reject it rather than relaying it, so it won't get very far.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
peanuttier

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:38:52 PM

It would be fake and the bitcoin ledger wouldn't allow it.  It's impossible to cheat transactions with bitcoin.
BilalHIMITE (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:28:46 AM

like i already said i don't want to send fake transaction and wait it.
it's for research. i didn't start my project yet cause i didn't find a way to send fake transaction.
but the final code will be  on the Bitcointalk and Open-Source On github.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:45:21 AM

i didn't start my project yet cause i didn't find a way to send fake transaction.

And, depending on exactly what you mean by "fake transaction", you won't "find a way to send fake transaction".

but the final code will be  on the Bitcointalk and Open-Source On github.

Good luck with that.  I suggest you start by reading the following document and making sure that you understand it very well:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:45:52 AM

A fake transaction... If it can confirmed one day then the price of bitcoin that time should be $0. Bitcoin is valuable because it cannot be faked like fiat currency (fake banknotes).
So that's why almost all clients don't allow us to send a double spend transaction.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: