Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mircoin.com. Brain & Hybrid bitcoin wallet.  (Read 590 times)
chagry (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 327

Partage des connaissances pour évoluer.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:20:00 PM

We would like to introduce a bitcoin wallet project. mircoin.com. The easyest way of accessing bitcoin, without installation, download or storing your data. You just need to remember your passphrase. The characteristics of the wallet are:

Brain wallet. A wallet that exists nowhere except in your brain.
Safe wallet. We do not keep any trace of your private data, the wallet is regenerated from the passphrase every time.
Anonymous wallet. No registration or account validation, simply enter your passphrase to access to your wallet.
Hybrid wallet. You have a web interface, but your data is handled locally with JavaScript. Your private key never passes through the network.
Security wallet. Your passphrase is encrypted for the duration of your local session with the pin code. Your PIN code is stored nowhere.

You keep the full control on your money. Nobody can access or make payments with your bitcoin address.

On the web application, in order to let everybody test the wallet, even those who have no bitcoin, we have added a list of free bitcoin websites Smiley

To test the application, you can just try the passphrase "a" and see some transactions.

A withdrawal system has been added to let you directly send your bitcoins from our application. You can use any private key, even generated by another wallet.

In order to test the system, here is a passphrase with 40000 satoshis that you can withdraw. First come, first serve.  Grin
fzefAZE 234-234X::3E23E dfzed234-++qsdqsQSDEZFZ 123 czCZEczgtLIOMcdsc56 567:546+dsfCSDFV:CDSC

If you want to test the wallet as well, send me a PM and I'll provide you a passphrase with some satoshis, but only for the 10 first contacts.

Chagry.com Consultant en Crypto-monnaie, Blockchain, Trading, Implémentation, Automatisation. || ibtc.cash Simple HTML Page for Bitcoin Payments System. || mircoin.com Easy Brain & Paper Bitcoin Wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

I had try create wallet, but i have problem. My new wallet on mircoin of course not have balance. I try send balance got message my pharse wrong.
Sorry im new about this Smiley
chagry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:26:08 PM

I had try create wallet, but i have problem. My new wallet on mircoin of course not have balance. I try send balance got message my pharse wrong.

Hi,
Thanks for testing the application.  Wink

I did not understand what you exactly did on the platform.
Can you explain a bit more?
If you create a new wallet, the balance is obviously 0, but you can charge founds very easily sending bitcoins to you address.
If you try to withdraw and the balance is null, you will have an error message.

Chagry.com Consultant en Crypto-monnaie, Blockchain, Trading, Implémentation, Automatisation. || ibtc.cash Simple HTML Page for Bitcoin Payments System. || mircoin.com Easy Brain & Paper Bitcoin Wallet.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:36:07 PM

Hi,
Thanks for testing the application.  Wink

I did not understand what you exactly did on the platform.
Can you explain a bit more?
If you create a new wallet, the balance is obviously 0, but you can charge founds very easily sending bitcoins to you address.
If you try to withdraw and the balance is null, you will have an error message.
Sorry im wrong read,i think who register get 40000 satoshi and then i try. Because My new wallet doesnt have balance then get error message. Thank you for your respond
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:18:45 AM

Do you generate passphrase for us or can we create ourselves? Also if we can create, do you check how secure is that passphrase by checking characters used for that passphrase(something like password strength meter)?

chagry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:54:25 AM

Do you generate passphrase for us or can we create ourselves? Also if we can create, do you check how secure is that passphrase by checking characters used for that passphrase(something like password strength meter)?

As for now, the passphrase available on the announcement still has the founds.
If you try simple passphrases like ‘a’ or ‘bitcoin’, you will see some transactions. I do not recommend you to use such a poor passphrase, because your founds will be stolen very quickly. We did not implement a strength meter in order to keep it as minimalistic as possible. This is your responsibility to use a passphrase that is long and secure enough.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:12:28 PM

As for now, the passphrase available on the announcement still has the founds.
If you try simple passphrases like ‘a’ or ‘bitcoin’, you will see some transactions. I do not recommend you to use such a poor passphrase, because your founds will be stolen very quickly. We did not implement a strength meter in order to keep it as minimalistic as possible. This is your responsibility to use a passphrase that is long and secure enough.

Then at least you should post the consequences of poor passphrase in your website so that people's funds are safer. Thank you!

chagry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:24:32 PM

Then at least you should post the consequences of poor passphrase in your website so that people's funds are safer. Thank you!

The small question mark on the home page , just across the form.  Wink

chagry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 12:19:06 PM

Hi

The passepharse hasn’t been yet used and the money is still there.
First come, first served.  Wink

The passepharse
fzefAZE 234-234X::3E23E dfzed234-++qsdqsQSDEZFZ 123 czCZEczgtLIOMcdsc56 567:546+dsfCSDFV:CDSC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: