Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:40:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB]3 Full Member Accounts  (Read 619 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:34:34 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 04:10:26 AM by Quickseller

I am looking for 3 Full Member accounts

You must be able to provide a signed message to prove ownership of the accounts.

I can offer competitive pricing, however the price that I will offer will be in line with the current market environment for accounts (which results in generally low prices for low level accounts).

The accounts must have neutral or positive trust.

Either post here or PM any offers that you have.

Thanks
QS
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:32:08 AM

can I ask why it is allowed to buy accounts like this and why people do it?..
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:33:20 AM

there is nothing against the buying and selling of accounts in the forum's TOS, and people mostly do it to obtain higher ranked accounts to participate in signature campaigns and such.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:57:03 AM

Can you give a good reason why this should not be allowed?

People primarily buy accounts in order to participate in signature deals (as mentioned above) as well as to avoid having the annoying 360 delay between posts/PM's
MiLkz

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:41:38 PM

I now understand why it is done and it is fairly obvious that in your case of buying 10 accounts they are going to be used for this signature thing, however, I still believe it should not be allowed.  This community is already FLOODED with scammers.  Allowing people to buy accounts just further fuels the scamming.

free bump for you!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:47:59 PM

I now understand why it is done and it is fairly obvious that in your case of buying 10 accounts they are going to be used for this signature thing, however, I still believe it should not be allowed.  This community is already FLOODED with scammers.  Allowing people to buy accounts just further fuels the scamming.

free bump for you!

IMO companies that allow spammers to participate in their signature campaigns will get a bad reputation and will become associated with spamming, and as a result their advertising will be ineffective.

From what I can tell, the spam problem is being worked on by both the forum administration, signature campaign managers, and companies advertising. It is however a work in progress.

I would argue that someone paying for a higher level account would give that person an incentive to make higher quality posts, as if they get kicked from their campaign or get banned then the money would go to waste.
MiLkz

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:50:35 PM

I now understand why it is done and it is fairly obvious that in your case of buying 10 accounts they are going to be used for this signature thing, however, I still believe it should not be allowed.  This community is already FLOODED with scammers.  Allowing people to buy accounts just further fuels the scamming.

free bump for you!

IMO companies that allow spammers to participate in their signature campaigns will get a bad reputation and will become associated with spamming, and as a result their advertising will be ineffective.

From what I can tell, the spam problem is being worked on by both the forum administration, signature campaign managers, and companies advertising. It is however a work in progress.

I would argue that someone paying for a higher level account would give that person an incentive to make higher quality posts, as if they get kicked from their campaign or get banned then the money would go to waste.

I could care less about "SPAMMING", I said "SCAMMING" with a "C"...haha
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:53:11 PM

free bump for you!

I could care less about "SPAMMING", I said "SCAMMING" with a "C"...haha
Oh my bad lol.

Well the same points still apply. There is no guarantee that a scam will be successful if you purchase an account and if you attempt to scam and fail then your account will likely receive a negative trust rating. If you receive a negative trust rating then your initial 'investment' will go to waste.
Merch687

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:30:44 PM

How much you offer for my Full Member Account?

• Over 1000 quality posts, closer to 1100
  • Activity of 154
  • Neutral trust (no red comments)
  • Perfect for sig campaigning!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:32:58 PM

How much you offer for my Full Member Account?

• Over 1000 quality posts, closer to 1100
  • Activity of 154
  • Neutral trust (no red comments)
  • Perfect for sig campaigning!

I will send you a PM, however we have already discussed this on your thread and it appears that someone offered .15 BTC for your account which you didn't appear to accept but would accept an offer of .01 higher Roll Eyes

This range would be too much for my budget unfortunately.
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:02:44 AM

its one of the way which leads to flow of bitcoin from one user to another..
and bitcointalk is the protagonist in this bitcoin field.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:10:04 AM

I have edited the OP to reflect the number of accounts that I am now looking for. Please either post here or PM me with offers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: