Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ╣█├ Research about Faucets ┤█╠  (Read 6008 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:39:33 PM

I am wondering whether you are going to release your research result or are you keeping the results for yourself?

I will release a part of it, because this survey also gives me a competitive edge, so i would not release all data.

I am also looking to make my own faucet in the future so this could be helpful for my business Smiley

But of course non essential aggregated data will be released (dont worry no privacy info will be released)

the most popular one is still around, and thats them without a better design or anything since they always paid out.

faucets like freebitco.in will never die out since it grown its reputation. also as a owner, id figure out how to protect on not crediting the bots filling the captchas.

Yes like goldkey0070 pointed out alot of them have geo-targeting, so they pay more for 1st world country visitors, and less for 2nd and 3rd world countries.

It's because Google Adsense (the main supplier of income for most faucets) does like richer guys rather than poor guys. It's not that fair but where you live is where you live, perhaps they could switch faucets that dont discriminate based on country.

goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:44:10 AM

Have you gotten enough surveys to come to a conclusion Grin  can you paste the results?Huh
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:28:35 AM

Have you gotten enough surveys to come to a conclusion Grin  can you paste the results?Huh

No it needs at least 100 participants to have a statistical accuracy, but the data is already converging, so we see a big "crowd sentiment" sort of, in the sense that the majority of people are decisive and behave the same way and we see only 2-3 people voting against the crowd.

Thus i can already say that its becoming more and more accurate.

However i would need a few more responses to be sure Smiley

We are at 21/100 at the moment.

Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:31:47 AM

No it needs at least 100 participants to have a statistical accuracy, but the data is already converging, so we see a big "crowd sentiment" sort of, in the sense that the majority of people are decisive and behave the same way and we see only 2-3 people voting against the crowd.

can you publish result in diagram or in statistic grafic ? Smiley

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:40:46 AM

can you publish result in diagram or in statistic grafic ? Smiley

Sure I will but 21 is very few data, when we reach at least 50 i`ll put up a spreadsheet here with the preliminary results.

Then after 100 i`ll put up a part 2.

So please guys help fill the survey Smiley

Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:03:45 AM

Sure I will but 21 is very few data, when we reach at least 50 i`ll put up a spreadsheet here with the preliminary results.

Have you not considered the possibility to tip a small reward after completing survey? You could attract many visitors paying them only 1000 satoshies per survey.
WaterFunk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:13:03 PM

Survey done hope it helps Smiley
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:19:06 PM

I think paying is not a good idea as you can see people are already doing it for free, i have the same survey link on my faucet  saying it will help there needs.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:00:36 AM

Survey done hope it helps Smiley

Thanks

Have you not considered the possibility to tip a small reward after completing survey? You could attract many visitors paying them only 1000 satoshies per survey.

I dont know how to do that, and how to prove the one that completed it

mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:04:30 PM

I completed your survey, but how do you plan on making a profit with your faucet?
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

survey send Wink i hope when it finished you show us the result Smiley im interesting on watch it.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:38:51 AM

Yes thanks guys, but there is still more to do, so keep up the work Smiley

I`ll release the info at 50.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:56:20 PM

Yes thanks guys, but there is still more to do, so keep up the work Smiley

I`ll release the info at 50.

Come on people, we are barely reaching 30, please take only 2 min of your time to fill it , thanks Smiley

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:10:06 PM

OK GUYS RESULTS RELEASED!  Smiley

I released the results, you can find it on the first post!

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:24:48 PM

i just fill out the survey i hope this is will help you and i see the result is very diverse at all
and good luck for you Research Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

I have finished and submitted the survey, I hope my answers will help. Also, I will keep an eye out for your faucet too, I can't wait to try it.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:01:00 PM

I have finished and submitted the survey, I hope my answers will help. Also, I will keep an eye out for your faucet too, I can't wait to try it.

I have the faucet list (based on this research) in my signature, but i`m not planning to make a faucet, atlest not in the next 2 weeks.

My faucet list already pays more then your average faucet so i dont need a faucet for now Smiley

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 07:05:44 PM

I have the faucet list (based on this research) in my signature, but i`m not planning to make a faucet, atlest not in the next 2 weeks.

My faucet list already pays more then your average faucet so i dont need a faucet for now Smiley

The research is just for TOP 25 Faucets list? Undecided I think you're going to build faucet Undecided
Why not make a faucet rotator?

~iki
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:36:17 PM

The research is just for TOP 25 Faucets list? Undecided I think you're going to build faucet Undecided

~iki

Well at the moment i`m not planning to make a faucet because it's not cost-effective. But the info is public, so other people can use it to make a faucet. Why don't you make a faucet?

Also faucet owners can also use it to improve their faucets Smiley

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:58:37 PM

~iki

Well at the moment i`m not planning to make a faucet because it's not cost-effective. But the info is public, so other people can use it to make a faucet. Why don't you make a faucet?

Also faucet owners can also use it to improve their faucets Smiley

Oh i see.

I can't manage if i make a faucet, but i'm still working on my faucet rotator, soon i will share it, although my rotator based on website feature.

~iki
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: