Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Communist Party  (Read 8621 times)
unemployed (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 10:41:29 AM

Have you noticed huge rich-poor inequalities in the bitcoin world? One guy owns 400,000 bitcoins http://bitcoinreport.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-bitcoin-top-100-rich-list.html, worth now more than 3.5 million USD. I bet he is one of the founders, and he got those bitcoins near-free. This is huge injustice, so I thought to create the Bitcoin Communist Party, which declared goal is to properly redistribute the money. The current money pool should be split equally among all bitcoiners!! Cm'on, we can make it. To realize this we need to convince only 51% of all bitcoiners. What do you think comrades?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexdrans

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 10:43:12 AM

This has to be a joke. Piss off, commie.
unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 10:47:19 AM

This has to be a joke. Piss off, commie.
Dangerous rich capitalist detected.

alexdrans

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 10:48:32 AM

Guy who lives in a council estate, actually.
Anonymous

May 31, 2011, 10:57:24 AM

I dont see bitcoiners adopting the communist manifesto anytime soon, we already have that everywhere else.

Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 12:21:20 PM

worth now more than 3.5 million USD. I bet he is one of the founders, and he got those bitcoins near-free. This is huge injustice

No.  It's a reward for having better foresight and research abilities than you.

That early investment could just as easily have been worth zero now.  Would you then be campaigning to have all those who lost on that early investment refunded?

If so, then there are loads of people who have lost money on investments (that could just as easily have turned them into millionaires) who would like some of your money.

Hindsight is 20/20.  I wish I'd got into Bitcoins earlier.  It's not the fault of the people who did that I didn't; and to think otherwise is to be ruled by envy.

Equality of opportunity is justice.  Equality of outcome is injustice.

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
Seraphim401

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Live Long and Prosper

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 12:32:44 PM

Have you noticed huge rich-poor inequalities in the bitcoin world? One guy owns 400,000 bitcoins http://bitcoinreport.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-bitcoin-top-100-rich-list.html, worth now more than 3.5 million USD. I bet he is one of the founders, and he got those bitcoins near-free. This is huge injustice, so I thought to create the Bitcoin Communist Party, which declared goal is to properly redistribute the money. The current money pool should be split equally among all bitcoiners!! Cm'on, we can make it. To realize this we need to convince only 51% of all bitcoiners. What do you think comrades?

Go drink some vodka and get over it commie...

Shortline

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 12:45:11 PM

ITT: communist agitator trolls the petite bourgeoisie.
unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 12:46:28 PM

Opinion of bourgeois like you do not really matter, simply because the proletariat mass is larger, and it's we who set the rules in the bitcoin world. In other words, it pays off to the proletariat to take the unjustly acquired money from the burgeois. This will happen soon and there is nothing you can do about it.

eturnerx

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 12:51:53 PM

OP is full of jk/s. Troll radar activated.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 12:59:04 PM

Opinion of bourgeois like you do not really matter, simply because the proletariat mass is larger, and it's we who set the rules in the bitcoin world. In other words, it pays off to the proletariat to take the unjustly acquired money from the burgeois. This will happen soon and there is nothing you can do about it.

Troll spotted 3 miles off the coast. Get ready to fire cruise missiles!

Shades

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:01:29 PM

We are equal only by rights. Using oportunities and own abilities is a personal deal. If you are good in what you do it is justified to profit from it. Not to profit from your abilities is unjust, so is equal profit distribution - it just gives the lazy a**holes the benefits of the working minds.

P.S. Communism sucks. I've witnessed it, total fiasco ...
mmdough

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:02:09 PM

Communism is a ponzi scheme; the proletarian early-adopters will get all the seats on the bitcoin commissariat and then they will all get double beet rations and you'll have to pretend to be okay with it.

A bitcoin theocracy, on the other hand-- that could work, right? God will help those who help themselves, and our leaders will naturally select themselves by the divine right in their leaderly blood.

I happen to have the only remaining copy of the scrolls of the Orthodontal Prophets of Wmam Prqah, and through them He has predicted every bitcoin bubble so far with amazing accuracy. He also predicts the coming enslavement of the Miners, whose elitist abuse of worldy 'computer knowledge' is an abomination before Wmam Prqah's divine gift of Bitcoins.

So, choose your side very carefully-- only the speculators shall be spared, as they have faith in His will to deliver unto them the bounty of this world that they might shape it to be like unto his heavenly domain.

PRAISE WMAM PRQAH
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:02:45 PM

We are equal only by rights. Using oportunities and own abilities is a personal deal. If you are good in what you do it is justified to profit from it. Not to profit from your abilities is unjust, so is equal profit distribution - it just gives the lazy a**holes the benefits of the working minds.

P.S. Communism sucks. I've witnessed it, total fiasco ...

There is no right, only rights that we enforce through brute force and agreements.

unemployed (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 01:06:49 PM

Capitalist propagandists bribed by the bourgeois call me a troll. Don't listen to those liars.
Support the revolution by sending lots of BTC to 129YpUXry4w6kQPHgEQgyzhjeUn5ZMbvNW
For justice and profit!

darvil

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:08:01 PM

I love this thread.  It makes me smile.
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:08:44 PM

Capitalist propagandists bribed by the bourgeois call me a troll. Don't listen to those liars.
Support the revolution by sending lots of BTC to 129YpUXry4w6kQPHgEQgyzhjeUn5ZMbvNW
For justice and profit!

KABOOM!

Shades

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:12:08 PM

There is no right, only rights that we enforce through brute force and agreements.
In a way yes, BUT in my mind "rights" is primarilly based on some global humane principles, not papers, agreements and stuff.

Bottom line is - we are born equal as humans, but everyone is different from the other. Which is good in my view, don't like the concept of a clone meganation ...
kiba
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:13:15 PM

In a way yes, BUT in my mind "rights" is primarilly based on some global humane principles, not papers, agreements and stuff.

Bottom line is - we are born equal as humans, but everyone is different from the other. Which is good in my view, don't like the concept of a clone meganation ...

No, we're born unequal.

mmdough

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 01:19:44 PM

We are all born equally insignificant next to the majesty of Wmam Prqah. He grants us rights through His divine grace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: