Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Guild Wars 2  (Read 1130 times)
Rask (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:30:23 AM

Basicly as the title says, I want to sell my Guild Wars 2.
The reason for this is that I bought it on an impulse and I realize that I don't have the time nor motivation to play an MMO atm.

There's no value in the account as far as characters goes (I only have a level 11 Mesmer), the value is in the game itself.
The game has no monthly fee and received very good Metacritic rating (http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/guild-wars-2).

PM me for more info or contact details.

I'm selling it either via Escrow/Paypal or BTC
Price is 3.1 BTC
Alt. 35$
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:33:59 PM

Aww, it's a good game! :-)
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:53:32 PM

Bump
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:24:10 PM

Bump!
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 04:07:16 PM

Bump
Niann

Activity: 691
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 06:19:06 PM

Let the buyer beware, buying game accounts is risky.
I don't know the seller, but I know for a fact that it is very easy for the seller to get the account back at any time.

Keep that in mind guys.
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 03:46:47 PM

is it a steam game?

No, unfortunately not a steam game.

I'm willing to lower the price to 2.8 BTC
Rask (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 03:50:58 PM

Let the buyer beware, buying game accounts is risky.
I don't know the seller, but I know for a fact that it is very easy for the seller to get the account back at any time.

Keep that in mind guys.

A valid point, however is it still easy to retrieve the account if the email is changed and I've already sent the CD-key via email to the buyer?
Since I bought it digitally and I don't have the case my account is directly linked to the CD-Key and if I give that away I probably can't get my acc back.

Anyways, yes it's a valid point, I do sell it relatively cheap though, I'm also okay with selling it via paypal/escrow/whatever
If the buyer lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. I'm more then happy to meet up for the exchange. Smiley

I just want to get some money back with selling the game and it's pretty hard to sell games generally, here however it seems to be possible to sell pretty much everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: