Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE PEEP-SHOW THIS WEEKEND---NEW ADULT CONTENT SITE---  (Read 754 times)
rafael2000 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:20:57 PM

Okay people! I've created a test adult content site and would like to get your feed back. I'm still in need of some final touches on it including more videos and the like but any ideas or feedback would be appreciated. The site can be found on a temporary domain; www.datingmissmichigan.com and will basically be a primary bitcoin site (still seeking a bitcoin payment system) but will include Paypal and eventually credit cards. Videos are free this weekend and ad space is available for rent. The site will eventually move to Hustler Bitcoin (hustlerbtc.com) by the end of the month.

Catch up with your favorite, popular, and most viewed videos compiled from various sites from around the internet and gathered in one location. There's a little bit of everything for everybody...check it out!
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:56:18 PM

This site is not accessible to me.
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:11:46 PM

I saw where you had the space for rent sign, if you are going to rent out that much space, expect alot of users to have adblock, the ad spaces are too big
rafael2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:27:49 PM

I saw where you had the space for rent sign, if you are going to rent out that much space, expect alot of users to have adblock, the ad spaces are too big

Thanks for the feedback
rafael2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:24:26 PM

Free access is almost over....any feedback is much appreciated.
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

wtf

This webpage is not available

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

you guys just initiate our pulse and when we are about to feel happy ,you let us down..whats this man..i was looking to see some chicks and this is what i see... Huh

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:34:33 PM

wtf

This webpage is not available

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

you guys just initiate our pulse and when we are about to feel happy ,you let us down..whats this man..i was looking to see some chicks and this is what i see... Huh

I saw the site not sure why it didnt work for you. Seems pretty decent I dont know about paying for it though since it only takes popular videos from free sites. (if you managed to actually take the videos from premium sites and charge a small subscription I think you would get more people for convenience.)
rafael2000 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:55:45 AM

I saw the site not sure why it didnt work for you. Seems pretty decent I dont know about paying for it though since it only takes popular videos from free sites. (if you managed to actually take the videos from premium sites and charge a small subscription I think you would get more people for convenience.)
[/quote]

Thanks for the idea, AJW.

P.S.

The site has now moved to HustlerBTC.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: