Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 0.035 btc loan no collateral repayment within 2 days. amt .04  (Read 661 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:31:52 PM

title says it all urgently need this loan
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

why you created duplicate thread when you already have one
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081510.0

users are ready to give you a loan without collateral, they just want a signed message to prove ownership of the account to make sure it is not hacked account.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:56:22 PM

users are ready to give you a loan without collateral, they just want a signed message to prove ownership of the account to make sure it is not hacked account.
because I need the loan urgently,

I can provide the signed message but that guy just act like an a**
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:58:12 PM

signed message and account as collateral.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:10:52 PM

signed only ill repay by monday.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:15:47 PM

because I need the loan urgently,

I can provide the signed message but that guy just act like an a**

you have demonstrated you are incapable of following directions and needed my through help every step of the way, and are citing that just because you repaid a loan and have no negative feedback, you are a "trusted member of the community." The fact that you refuse to offer collateral given your circumstances and refuse to give a properly signed message, even going so far as to complain to me that I rudely "posted your address" on a forum when it was already out there is simply ludicrous. I was helpful enough to offer you the loan but you refused to take any initiative and expected to be babied the entire process. you calling me "unreasonable" is whats unreasonable here. Even after I offered to give you a loan all you did was insult me and if you seriously think youre still in the right here you have some issues. I'm not as low as you to dissuade others from giving you a loan, but I will say that dealing with you is a real pain in the ass. I did nothing but assist you in during a period of time lasting over an hour through private message and you still have the audacity to insult me and call me unreasonable and an ass. back to the ignore list now, permanently.

In addition, with the bolded statement above, there are a few warning signs and I didn't want to deal with the likely possibility that you would be late with your loan and trying to decipher what you were trying to say through all the broken english.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:19:26 PM

here we go again, if u are not giving loan dont flame i was giving the signed address but needed some help and you are showing attitude saying IM out so pls stay out then ?

I see u are trying to make me look bad becoz I didnt accept ur conditions and messaging me saying good luck getting a loan.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:22:51 PM

sign the message and give your account for collateral and I will process your loan as fast as possible.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
onewiseguy

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:24:05 PM

signed only ill repay by monday.

Sorry to many members saying "ill pay so and so date" no collateral no loan.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:26:20 PM

srry guys I prefer not give my account for collatteral  ppl alrdy asked to pay upto .1 btc for my account. bt i will repay u by monday. and it is small amount.
onewiseguy

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

srry guys I prefer not give my account for collatteral  ppl alrdy asked to pay upto .1 btc for my account. bt i will repay u by monday. and it is small amount.

you are correct it is a small amount but its also only two days of your account being held, what is the issue if account will be held in escrow?

I see a few members were willing to offer you the loan but you started to act out for no reason.

your best bet is your account as collateral.  You will get it back.  so you if you are denying this makes it look awkward.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:30:01 PM

then who stops you from selling your account for 0.10btc and take a loan of 0.035btc without collateral, I agree your account value if 0.10btc but when you give your account for collateral then i doesn't means you are selling it, you will get is back when you repay your loan.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:31:29 PM

I understand but it is a hastle changing password and entrusting other ppl of account for just 2 days, I dnt risk ne trust here its my main accnt
onewiseguy

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

I understand but it is a hastle changing password and entrusting other ppl of account for just 2 days, I dnt risk ne trust here its my main accnt

its not a hastle again if you are not willing to offer your account good luck with the loan. this could of been done by now.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:35:02 PM

its not a hastle again if you are not willing to offer your account good luck with the loan. this could of been done by now.
"noooo changing my password by typing it in twice what a hassle for 10 dollars trust me i have no negative feedback i promise i give back money trust me bro"

summarizes this and every pm ive received from him.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:37:01 PM

"noooo changing my password by typing it in twice what a hassle for 10 dollars trust me i have no negative feedback i promise i give back money trust me bro"

summarizes this and every pm ive received from him.

If u dnt wnna give d loan its fine no need to flame here, lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: