Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to Google Wallet  (Read 500 times)
douggle (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:06:54 PM

I have .37982037 btc that I am trying to cash out for google wallet if anyone could help please let me know paying 85.24 USD want 75 USD In google wallet thanks alot!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

Be sure to use escrow for this. Hit me up in PM if you need help.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:16:47 PM

Be sure to use escrow for this. Hit me up in PM if you need help.

Yeah this failed. I had an online "friend" on steam (I played dota with) who had a status he is buying bitcoins for google wallet. So I asked OP to give me his skype and sent it to the "friend". I also PMed to OP to use escrow since I really dont know the guy personally and never met him. He scammed the OP. He also removed me on steam afterwards.

I take this on me. I would refund OP but have no funds at the moment. I am currently in a competition for a logo design worth 100 CAD in bitcoins, if I win bind myself to send half the amount to the OP. I am really sorry

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
douggle (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:16:27 AM

Yeah i was a bit mad about that but thankfully i managed to make some more btc, how do i go about using escrow?
selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:20:00 AM

Yeah i was a bit mad about that but thankfully i managed to make some more btc, how do i go about using escrow?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.240 go to the last page for active escrows as I believe the topic list is a little old. Some do it for free some require small fee. Make sure the escrow has green trust and a lot of rep. If you are unsure just post his name here and people will reply to you.

I would recomend tomatocage the guy who answered the post or shdvb. Find a buyer make sure he can use escrow and contact one of the escrows. After that its a matter of communication between you guys.

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:21:41 AM

Tomatocage would hold the bitcoins (you send to him) then after you get the google wallet funds, he would proceed to release the bitcoin to the other seller. You would have to agree the terms with the other seller and usually there's a fee to be paid (<2% of the whole deal paid to the escrow or free)
douggle (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:22:56 AM

Thank you for the explaination
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:02:42 AM

i haves some google funds i dont really use.. let me know if your still interested Smiley

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: