Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 1332 times)
deroekeloze (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

GorillaEx

Are you bananas enough to give it a try?  Cheesy
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:35:16 PM

An exchange with a newbie account. I'll send it all there.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:38:42 PM

This is igotspots, with a new identity and a new SCAM, hoping people wont notice.

spots, you can take you new exchange and shove it up your ass.

Sinncerely,

-Kushed

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:41:56 PM

This is igotspots, with a new identity and a new SCAM, hoping people wont notice.

Sinncerely,

-Kushed

I did not make this thread, nor do I make any money off this site. Consider me an unpaid volunteer for GorillaEx. This entire situation is several companies across the globe building one Gorilla themed brand

GorillaStake.com is what my company is responsible for right now

Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:45:15 PM

Sinncerely,

-Kushed

I did not make this thread, nor do I make any money off this site. Consider me an unpaid volunteer for GorillaEx. This entire situation is several companies across the globe building one Gorilla themed brand

So, you are involved?

enough said...

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:51:52 PM

Sinncerely,

-Kushed

So, you are involved?

Yes, but not financially

I don't need to hide who I am, so assuming another account is mine makes you look quite foolish. I am not involved with any of the coding or finances of the site. GorillaStake just ensures they are solvent, as an outside third party, and I help with decisions on how to make the site more successful. That is my involvement

Plus, all my threads are self-mod, do you really think I would make a new account and post about something I am very obviously involved with without making it self-mod..?

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:07:51 PM

Question of the day: how old do you have to be to advertise a new exchange with that stupid line?

Not your keys, not your coins!
deroekeloze (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:10:40 PM

Question of the day: how old do you have to be to advertise a new exchange with that stupid line?

43!
anymore questions?...LMAO
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:11:39 PM

dont need to be baNANAS to try this exchange  Wink

This is a great looking exchange, which i have already used, you can change the layout by moving things around etc,colour scheme etc, but those are just aesthetics.

Underneath is a solid exchange with great and friendly support, and although it's in its infancy for now i hope to see it grow and grow  Wink
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:31:44 PM

This is a great looking exchange, which i have already used, you can change the layout by moving things around etc,colour scheme etc, but those are just aesthetics.

Underneath is a solid exchange with great and friendly support, and although it's in its infancy for now i hope to see it grow and grow  Wink

Lol all the coins are pegged against his scam coins. This is way too silly.
Can't wait to see the next wave of naive BCT noobs bitching about their loses.

I'll get the popcorn.

oh and spots, if you are going to quote me, use the entire context, my last comment wasn't a question towards your involvement in a scam attempt with this "3rd party" people you working/volunteering/advising with/for, it was sarcastic comment.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

oh and spots, if you are going to quote me, use the entire context, my last comment wasn't a question towards your involvement in a scam attempt with this "3rd party" people you working/volunteering/advising with/for, it was sarcastic comment

It's already been noted that you like to get DouchedOut, so don't worry. You can talk as much shit as you want, it doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore

I'll quote what I want, but this is nothing more than HYP being pissed that 10k and BALLS made your coin insignificant   Kiss

Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:53:49 PM

oh and spots, if you are going to quote me, use the entire context, my last comment wasn't a question towards your involvement in a scam attempt with this "3rd party" people you working/volunteering/advising with/for, it was sarcastic comment

It's already been noted that you like to get DouchedOut, so don't worry. You can talk as much shit as you want, it doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore

I'll quote what I want, but this is nothing more than HYP being pissed that 10k and BALLS made your coin insignificant   Kiss

Yes, that's why HYP is getting added to more exchanges  Roll Eyes (btw, have you checked the HYP market lately Wink ) and all your crap coins are getting delisted...
now it makes, sense. You can't get your shit coins listed anywhere, so you decided to launch your own exchange. LOL

Classic spots.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 09:19:10 PM

I'll quote what I want, but this is nothing more than HYP being pissed that 10k and BALLS made your coin insignificant   Kiss

Yes, that's why HYP is getting added to more exchanges  Roll Eyes (btw, have you checked the HYP market lately Wink ) and all your crap coins are getting delisted...
now it makes, sense. You can't get your shit coins listed anywhere, so you decided to launch your own exchange. LOL

Classic spots.

Delisted by my request*

For having such a hard on for me, you sure like to ignore a lot of details

No, I have not checked the HYP market. Coins are about 50% of what my company actually does now, I don't have time to stalk insignificant people that I supposedly hate just to put down their projects, hoping it makes mine look better

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:47:33 AM

That being said, quite a few new coins were added today with more coming shortly. Most coins have also been added to GorillaStake.com Cloud Staking

SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:52:52 AM

Funny how it's basically just an image with some taunts

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:10:18 AM

Funny how it's basically just an image with some taunts

Well I didn't make this thread, but I'll be making an official support thread for it later once we get a little further along. Trading is open now, but we're working on the next things. Getting added to GorillaEx isn't just about a trading pair. The bulk of our plan hasn't even been whispered yet

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:06:42 AM

ahh shit exchange , igospot have many shit coin , he just make shit coin and finlly dead and not have value , waiting TEETH , VARY , BUCKS , MMXIV just 0 Litoshi

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:23:10 AM

Why pair new coins with worthless coins ? That's fucking real smart, proving the coins worth first before BTC market...... yeah right 0.o

The only way this is good is that whoever sells their new coins for Spots' dying ones will be loosing out and whoever buying them will be in pure profit.
2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:49:20 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 07:58:18 PM by 2bacco

please add 2bacco coin for trading guys

link to todays announcment thread of 2bacco coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693

Official 2BACCO website:  http://www.2bacco.com

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:34:59 AM

And it's gone lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: