Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★☆ subSTRATA's loans, SHORT TERM [NO COLLATERAL/COLLATERAL]  (Read 4335 times)
KidRocks

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:07:43 AM

Loan amount: 0.03BTC
Date to repay: 1 week or sooner
Amount to repay: 0.033BTC
Reason for loan: None
Offered collateral: None
Address to send to: 1EUYg7vLxjM8dS3xacQyqjyXUDpaVdSBJd

sorry, no funds to loan out atm.

I'm sorry i just see your currently available 0.06BTC to loan

Thank you for your reply i will find another lender

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:29:24 PM

icanscript has repaid their loan: https://blockchain.info/tx/214795258a2c55cf63fd2b8af404e1f6177dc6cc0d415cb1dc6dc23dbed67001
account details will be returned to the owner once their identity is confirmed with some signed messages through pm.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:53:55 PM

Loan of 0.055 Repaid, Thanks to subSTRATA.

I am now in possession of my account again.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:10:22 PM

funds are now available to loan out again. keep in mind that you must have collateral (in most cases.)

subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:45:38 PM

Loan amount: 0.05 btc
Date to repay: 07/06/2015
Amount to repay: 0.055
Reason for loan: Altcoin trading
Offered collateral: "Droganson" account
Address to send to: 1H8PdFVUWiZZnCNevBqtJY7aVRKNYdr5Eh

accepted, please sign and pm me a message from the address above, seeing you don't have an address posted anywhere else, stating today's date, and that you are sing your account to take out a loan, and that the account will be turned over to me in the case of a default.

also, please pm me if you would like an escrow service to hold your account, or if its fine if I hold the account.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:00:32 PM

accepted, please sign and pm me a message from the address above, seeing you don't have an address posted anywhere else, stating today's date, and that you are sing your account to take out a loan, and that the account will be turned over to me in the case of a default.

also, please pm me if you would like an escrow service to hold your account, or if its fine if I hold the account.
Just as a FYI, a signed message from an address that was just posted is not going to do anything to prove ownership. If there are no posted addresses, then it is possible that the addresses were recently deleted, and you would have no way of knowing.

The risk of a hacked account is especially high right now considering that password hashes were recently leaked on the recent forum hack
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:04:59 PM

Just as a FYI, a signed message from an address that was just posted is not going to do anything to prove ownership. If there are no posted addresses, then it is possible that the addresses were recently deleted, and you would have no way of knowing.

The risk of a hacked account is especially high right now considering that password hashes were recently leaked on the recent forum hack

Agreed. This address will be my address from here on out. I JUST installed Multibit on this computer, so this works out perfectly for me. I appreciate your concerns! Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:10:56 PM

Agreed. This address will be my address from here on out. I JUST installed Multibit on this computer, so this works out perfectly for me. I appreciate your concerns! Smiley
I don't think you are understanding what I am saying. I am saying that if you cannot sign a message from an old address associated with your account then your account has a great chance of being hacked.

Just because a certain address "belongs" to you moving forward does not prove anything in regards to current ownership of your account
Droganson

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:13:50 PM

I don't think you are understanding what I am saying. I am saying that if you cannot sign a message from an old address associated with your account then your account has a great chance of being hacked.

Just because a certain address "belongs" to you moving forward does not prove anything in regards to current ownership of your account

The only old address I have is in Neotox's thread and I cannot use that address since it cannot be signed as it leads directly to a website. Until this forum implements 2fa unless they already have then it will NEVER be secure. Most forums offer 2FA as an option to secure your account if I'm not mistaken. Why not this one unless I missed it? I hope I didn't miss it. Anyway, I do appreciate your concerns. Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:16:43 PM

The only old address I have is in Neotox's thread and I cannot use that address since it cannot be signed as it leads directly to a website. Until this forum implements 2fa unless they already have then it will NEVER be secure. Most forums offer 2FA as an option to secure your account if I'm not mistaken. Why not this one unless I missed it? I hope I didn't miss it. Anyway, I do appreciate your concerns. Smiley
You posted the address 121RYzGkGCCdZK3jTFkWqoUxeUmmcCEnFZ here (archive - reply #10), can you sign a message that includes today's date from that address?
Droganson

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:21:53 PM

What a hassle. 2FA would solve everything for this forum in terms of hacking concerns. I'll just delete my request since it's such a big deal. Sorry to be a bother.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:23:53 PM

What a hassle. 2FA would solve everything for this forum in terms of hacking concerns. I'll just delete my request since it's such a big deal. Sorry to be a bother.
So to clarify, you are not able to sign a message from that address?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:24:18 PM

you do know that refusing to sign an address will most likely result in you getting you a red trust, right?

edit:
to be clear, I made this post 4 minutes before Quickseller negged Droganson  Tongue
Droganson

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:26:32 PM

you do know that refusing to sign an address will most likely result in you getting you a red trust, right?

I signed a message from the address I provided in my loan request. Thanks for making assumptions? Ugh. I PMed him with all that and just decided to say fuck it when Quickseller started mentioning OLD addresses which I have none besides the one provided in Neotox's thread which I cannot use as it is not an address I can sign.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:28:55 PM

I signed a message from the address I provided in my loan request. Thanks for making assumptions? Ugh. I PMed him with all that and just decided to say fuck it when Quickseller started mentioning OLD addresses which I have none besides the one provided in Neotox's thread which I cannot use as it is not an address I can sign.
That address does not appear to be one that belongs to any kind of service, however if it is then feel free to provide documentation and I will gladly remove my negative rating against you
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:38:27 PM

wow lots of stuff happened while I was eating apparently; as par request, the loan is cancelled along with Quickseller's usual business of protecting the forum.

burnsd03

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:48:39 PM

Loan amount: 0.25btc
Date to repay: 11th, July
Amount to repay: 0.30btc
Reason for loan: Personal reason
Offered collateral: Personally held
Address to send to: 1MrRrAtyYd8ava8gF24Rz7qkPZqn5FGxDi
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:54:26 PM

Loan amount: 0.25btc
Date to repay: 11th, July
Amount to repay: 0.30btc
Reason for loan: Personal reason
Offered collateral: Personally held
Address to send to: 1MrRrAtyYd8ava8gF24Rz7qkPZqn5FGxDi
no. -ve feedback left.

itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:07:04 PM

Would something on havelockinvestments (B.MINE) be considered a valid collateral?
They are irreversible for as much as I know.
subSTRATA (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:14:01 PM

Would something on havelockinvestments (B.MINE) be considered a valid collateral?
They are irreversible for as much as I know.

I dont look into the securities section often, so im going to say no; I don't know weather or not those shares are easily sellable or not.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: