Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningSweden.se Account - 140 gh/s total -14 VIP shares, 70 Mining Shares .5 BTC  (Read 593 times)
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:48:39 AM

The account has:

VIP Shares
Current balance   14

Mining Shares
Current balance   70

VIP Shares= 5 gh/s
Mining Shares= 1 gh/s

Can sign a message with the address used for payouts since they opened.

Auction starting price: .3 BTC
Bidding increments: .01 BTC
BIN: .5 BTC

Escrow accepted.  Auction ends 48 hours after the last bid.     Current retail price at the miningsweden.se site is $171.36.   ROI is fairly high, howver in the current mining climate, it is to be expected considering they are actually mining.   There are no electricity or maintenance fees on these shares for 10 months from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:14:55 AM

bid 0.3

coinmaster222

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:27:43 AM

you really have to set a time not 48hrs after last bid,it could go on for days

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:49:16 PM

you really have to set a time not 48hrs after last bid,it could go on for days

I would like to keep it in this format.   If anyone is in a rush to make a purchase, they can PM me offers.   Otherwise I'll wait for the auction to play out. 

Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:16:32 AM

Don't purchase from user, you won't make your investment back anytime soon. He deleted his old thread in which I have posted that information on and made (this) new thread.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:21:54 AM

Don't purchase from user, you won't make your investment back anytime soon. He deleted his old thread in which I have posted that information on and made (this) new thread.

It's cool Kyle.   I clearly stated in the auction that ROID is long.   I deleted the thread because you were being a troll, just as you are being now. 

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:25:40 AM

It's cool Kyle.   I clearly stated in the auction that ROID is long.   I deleted the thread because you were being a troll, just as you are being now. 

You won't turn a profit on this for this in an acceptable time period, and 140Gh/s is nearly obsolete.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:28:44 AM

You won't turn a profit on this for this in an acceptable time period, and 140Gh/s is nearly obsolete.

GHS don't go "obsolete".  They become less profitable.  That is reflected in the markdown from the retail price.   So please troll somewhere else. 

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:29:40 AM

GHS don't go "obsolete".  They become less profitable.  That is reflected in the markdown from the retail price.   So please troll somewhere else. 

Please remove the posts that you have on multiple threads of mine calling me a scammer and a troll, and I will remove my posts from yours.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:33:04 AM

Please remove the posts that you have on multiple threads of mine calling me a scammer and a troll, and I will remove my posts from yours.

Considering this is the auctions section where you can't delete anything, I won't be deleting anything.

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:34:13 AM

Considering this is the auctions section where you can't delete anything, I won't be deleting anything.

Than so be it, you have NO right to call me a scammer because I pointed out the obvious, that 140Gh/s is growing less and less profitable.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:50:16 AM

Than so be it, you have NO right to call me a scammer because I pointed out the obvious, that 140Gh/s is growing less and less profitable.

Actually, if you recall, you called me a scammer.   And you also blatantly told people to not buy from me.   Every single amount of hashpower, 140 ghs, 1 ths, 1 petahash will always become less profitable in the current mining climate.  So you pointing out the obvious and calling me a scammer when I am selling a legitimate product where escrow is accepted and I am willing to sign a message from the payout account since the account was created serves to do nothing other than get you paid for your sig campaign.   Making pointless statements at other peoples expense is not OK.   Maybe you will figure that out.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:12:20 PM

Sold for BIN price. 

coinmaster222

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:38:41 PM

You cannot have a buy it now price once you have a bid in your auction,then its not an auction and you should get negative feedback for that

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: