Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with cloud mining  (Read 3643 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

I wonder about this and I've been active on the forum for a long time, but I think it's a beginner question.
What is your experience with cloud mining? Did you make profit?

Never get ROI.
Being scammed.
Being collapsed.
Worthless.
and now im not invest in cloud mining anymore

But you don't mind taking money promoting the latest one in your sig.
Oh wait, Cloudthink...? They're the cloud miner that doesn't cloud mine, and that's according to them..... Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:38:14 PM

I wonder about this and I've been active on the forum for a long time, but I think it's a beginner question.
What is your experience with cloud mining? Did you make profit?

Never get ROI.
Being scammed.
Being collapsed.
Worthless.
and now im not invest in cloud mining anymore

But you don't mind taking money promoting the latest one in your sig.
Oh wait, Cloudthink...? They're the cloud miner that doesn't cloud mine, and that's according to them..... Roll Eyes
well i guess its not a secret that people advertise sites only because of payment, though i dont think it cant be profitable

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:07:29 PM

I've had experience with Cex.io, it's still up which is good but didn't manage to receive my ROI.
I then tried cloud zenminer which after awhile, my account mysteriously got locked and am unable to access it. (Had around 0.1BTC worth of miners at that time)
Then I tried scrypt.cc in which once I deposited 0.1BTC in my account, the password changed and I was unable to access it too.

I would recommend bit-x though. I tried it for a small period and it does pay. While there is a long ROI, it still pays out and is one of the most legit cloud services out there.

Hi!
BlackMachine

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:53:08 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 02:14:09 PM by BlackMachine

Cloudmining companies are either a ponzi scheme or are never going to ROI. Even though some of the companies may appear to be trusted, they still hold on to your money and can run at anytime. Just like what AsicMiner did.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:52:24 AM

Cloudmining companies are either a ponzi scheme or are never going to ROI. Even though some of the companies may appear to be trusted, they still hold on to your money and can run at anytime. Just like what ANTminer did.

this is why you start with a little amount, and then reinvest only your profit and nothing else, it may be a even more long route to follow, but it is also far safer

and the truth is that for now, every investments is 100% more dangerous, because there a little money to be made anywhere, and this lead to more scammers
BlackMachine

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:13:59 AM

Cloudmining companies are either a ponzi scheme or are never going to ROI. Even though some of the companies may appear to be trusted, they still hold on to your money and can run at anytime. Just like what ANTminer did.

this is why you start with a little amount, and then reinvest only your profit and nothing else, it may be a even more long route to follow, but it is also far safer

and the truth is that for now, every investments is 100% more dangerous, because there a little money to be made anywhere, and this lead to more scammers
it is safe to a extent. since you are reinvesting your profit, you would probably be losing lots of time by waiting and if the cloudmining company runs away. the best way is to invest what you can afford to lose and stop once you gain profit.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:35:22 PM

It would be really pointless if starting with a low amount most especially for cloudmining.. you wouldn't even earn a cent if you invest a small amount. When it comes to investment better be prepared to lose it if it goes bad..
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

There are many scam sites in BTC cloud mining. You never do not know, if you return your BTC back.  Grin
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:13:21 PM

my last experience with cloud mining was with GAW's hashlets, at first it was VERY good, then things changed (price went down, payout went down a LOT, etc.).
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 08:27:43 PM by Amph

It would be really pointless if starting with a low amount most especially for cloudmining.. you wouldn't even earn a cent if you invest a small amount. When it comes to investment better be prepared to lose it if it goes bad..

you will reduce the risk at least, and when you reach roi you can reinvest bigger without risking anything, if you want to avoid losing money, otherwise if you can really find a trustable cloud go big for it

there are no other things you can really do  when dealing with cloud
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:49:23 PM

i have very bad experience with cloudmining everytime i invest the site always be scam before ROI they always runaway with my money
for now enough for me im very tired with that situation and no more invest in the cloudmining site
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:12:06 PM

Wait, do you mean Bitmain's cloud mining service or a different one.  I never heard of Bitmain ripping of anyone, so please explain if you can.  Thanks!
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

i have very bad experience with cloudmining everytime i invest the site always be scam before ROI they always runaway with my money
for now enough for me im very tired with that situation and no more invest in the cloudmining site

it's way too easy for people to create a nice looking site and say you can buy contracts with amazing returns, bla bla bla. people should just think before investing in crap. cloud mining sites that offer great returns is a direct red flag.
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

I got in early with PBMining, but never quite broke even. I did come closed than most however, because I got in early. I was one of the lucky ones. People told me that it was a ponzi, but I wouldn't listen. I argued and argued. Got mad at people for calling it a ponzi, but guess what. I was wrong. Where is PBMining now?

Be very careful with cloud mining. There may be some honest ones out there ( I haven't found them though ), but most of them are nothing more than Ponzi schemes and are waiting to take your money while leaving you holding the bag.

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:57:15 PM

I got in early with PBMining, but never quite broke even. I did come closed than most however, because I got in early. I was one of the lucky ones. People told me that it was a ponzi, but I wouldn't listen. I argued and argued. Got mad at people for calling it a ponzi, but guess what. I was wrong. Where is PBMining now?

Be very careful with cloud mining. There may be some honest ones out there ( I haven't found them though ), but most of them are nothing more than Ponzi schemes and are waiting to take your money while leaving you holding the bag.

What about hashnest?  They seem legit to me.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:23:00 PM

My experience was when play cloud mining quite profitable, I used to play on cex.io, pbmining and eobot. My most favorite cex.io.
but for now it's better you forget to play cloud mining because you will never profit.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:54:53 PM

We offer much more than regular cloud mining contracts. Please visit: https://cloudthink.io/invest/

you still don't have ANN thread, even your "CEO" promised to create one...right?

A topic will be opened where you can discuss about general information about CloudThink.IO and the recent public parent company, Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

...and there is accusations running vs your "company" right?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0

ahh, you are scam, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:30:37 PM

I don't know about hashnest. I'm sure that there has to be a legitimate cloudmining company out there somewhere. Maybe they're the one. I do know that all the ones that I have experience aren't.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:02:01 AM

I don't know about hashnest. I'm sure that there has to be a legitimate cloudmining company out there somewhere. Maybe they're the one. I do know that all the ones that I have experience aren't.

Hashnest is legit.  One of the few I trust personally.  Part of the Bitmain family.

It's over here: https://www.hashnest.com/ 
steven.G999

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:17:04 AM

Hashnest is legit.  One of the few I trust personally.  Part of the Bitmain family.

It's over here: https://www.hashnest.com/ 
whether until now hashnet still legit? whether this mining cloud do not use the system ponzi?
I want to try if it was really nice  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: