Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New idea on how to spread the wealth between simple people and spread bitcoin  (Read 1099 times)
concordus (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:58:56 PM

Hello

I have an idea on new people management and idea generation system that could be integrated with bitcoins.

Monetization and marketing models are already in my head. However I am not a programmer and don't like that. Maybe there are people that would like to join and develop this system for mass use?

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:35:25 PM

Hey, welcome to the forum. There are lots of people on here that would be interested in helping out. Here's a few suggestions:

1. Share some details on your ideas so we know generally what you're thinking and can help give you some feedback on the feasibility of the idea - don't let anyone here discourage you, but it never hurts to get some responses from people, often it'll help you evolve your ideas (and no need to give us every last detail, you don't want anyone stealing your ideas!)

2. Post your request for some help with details on the project in the Projects section of this forum

3. If you know what you want to build but just don't know how to code it, you could advertise your need for coding services in the Services section of this forum

4. Finally, if you want to get some anonymous feedback from people and have a specific question, you could set up a poll or provide a link to a survey. Lot's of people are willing to fill out surveys and share their thoughts on various ideas. (If a Newbie can't set up a poll, i'll be happy to help you, just send me a personal message.)

You'll find that everyone has an opinion here - so share some details on what you're proposing and let those opinions come in. Some will be good, some will be bad, some will be positive, some will be negative, almost all will be useful to you in your pursuits.

Good luck!

P.S. I'd love to hear more about it and potentially join your effort.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:48:08 AM

What kind of ideas would you have in mind? Also there may be some crowdfunding platforms as well that you may wish to utilize to help get your projects off the ground. I am sure you will get a lot of helpful responses but my advice would also be to ignore any trolls that just post a barrage of negativity on these forums as well. Smiley. Welcome to Bitcointalk forums.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
concordus (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:29:35 PM

Well

The idea is based on a simple concept, but from beginning it has to be designed in such a way that would be easily spreadable but with hidden negative/positive effect.

It is based on lean kaizen but in digital mobile way.

The main mathematics and logics are from different world than kaizen.

Let's assume that kaizen is more focused on efficiency and rewarding for ideas that help optimize process or save other 7 wastes.

However people that do perform well can't take their hard work away or be rewarded as they should by saving a lot of waste for the company.

So I have the concept of system that would be integrated with btc reward system for inner idea generation gamefication and social interaction strengthening with value of employe that he will be able to take with him if he thinks that there is a better place. So this system is designed to make whole company to improve not just employees.  And not only by implementing employees ideas but also by moving away from pyramid structure to horizontal.

This idea is global and should spread like a virus with benefits to the end user, employee, society, company. Or I hope so Smiley

btc could empower for faster transactions of rewards also there are a lot of other monetization models implemented in to this but I can't talk about them all. They are secret at this stage.

Crowdfunding is not suitable for development of MVP. But after first stage it should be the way to go and spread the idea.

So this should be an introduction.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:09:00 AM

Interesting. So it's an employee performance incentive system that would be transferable (could be adopted) across many different companies, industries, etc. so an employee can take their performance history with them in a tangible way - is that generally the idea?

This sounds very, very interesting!

There are several studies that show direct correlation to employee engagement and revenue. The happier employees are, the more engaged they are in their work, the better they perform, and the more revenue the company earns. A valuable incentive system for employees, that still allows them tot take that incentive with them would be an interesting advancement on the current bonus, paid time off, benefits, and pension/retirement fund vesting benefits.

I'd love to hear more details...

concordus (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:38:56 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 05:10:05 AM by concordus

Interesting. So it's an employee performance incentive system that would be transferable (could be adopted) across many different companies, industries, etc. so an employee can take their performance history with them in a tangible way - is that generally the idea?

This sounds very, very interesting!

There are several studies that show direct correlation to employee engagement and revenue. The happier employees are, the more engaged they are in their work, the better they perform, and the more revenue the company earns. A valuable incentive system for employees, that still allows them tot take that incentive with them would be an interesting advancement on the current bonus, paid time off, benefits, and pension/retirement fund vesting benefits.

I'd love to hear more details...

Yes, basically the main idea is this, but there are a lot of other benefits, unseen outcomes, wealth distribution, especially if we can implement btc. That would be very disruptive and should change the principles of today's abuse of some sort of people and would leave only the strong companies, but the system would guarantee that other not so good at work people or companies would be interested in learning from better performers. It should be open system. That would change a lot of things in society, development rate, equality and responsibility between both sides. Also the system would be implemented with a lot of psychological aspects of human nature so that he would be more likely to to use this system. There is nothing in the world that I could find even similar to what I came up with, that's why I think it is to big for me to handle. I want to share the basic concept but without algorithms, mathematics, logics, key functions, key features, stages of growth, other implementations of system... and all other back end or so called know how to make it more a real thing than a concept in my mind. I think bitcoin is the perfect candidate for currency in this system. And based on its concept bitcoin should also come along and skyrocket with that sort of concept. Chain reaction.

Glad that you are interested.

I am developing it in my head for 6 months and adding or removing different features and monetization models.

However first step is kind of simple.

Idea generation platform for companies with reward system. Simple. Maybe Web and app based.

More about me  - basically I have a mindset of a physicists, but am more interested in business development. Would love to see this concept becoming real.

Regards
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 05:05:37 AM

How does the wealth distribution component work in this idea?

concordus (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:18:12 AM

How does the wealth distribution component work in this idea?

At the beginning there is no wealth, only gamefication and motivation system. It grows with time during different stages of concept.

Then monetization principles allows to collect payments and spread it little by little to employees.

Until the point when companies step in and start to share their generated wealth with employees by their rules that they want.

Then there is a bitcoin concept and other methods of supporting good performers so that their efficiency would rise till the point when every employee becomes a small entrepreneur.

But everything has to be at the right time and place. There is no fast growing up till chain reaction.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 06:13:02 AM

I like the idea a lot, what do you need to get it started?

What are the next steps?

concordus (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:27:26 AM

I will have to make first step concept sketch. Think that this is the start. Think that quora.com interface is kind of suitable but not for long.

Well you know, you just have to start and everything else improves with time.

Would like to add that this idea is based upon solving multiple layers of problems in today's world. As the bitcoin concept itself is heading that way.

Hope that people who gather here are good will people, but has strong moral and basical concept of governing their families.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:08:46 AM

If I may, here are a few more suggestions:

1) Put together a document that explains the objectives you hope to achieve with this project, the mission statement, and some goals
2) Give yourself deadlines to meet those goals and stick to them
3) Get good at explaining your idea, briefly with impact, to strangers...to anyone

You never know when you might meet someone that can help you and if you stumble over what you're trying to do, why it's important, and how it helps the world you may miss opportunities that are falling in you lap.

Let me know if I can help.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:08:36 AM

If you don't give other details you will not have people ready to be with you. You must attract the people you want with your idea if you will not pay those. If you write only one row and invite people to join you to realize something which is known only by some words it will be hard that this idea impress someone. And as I see this thread has only e few posts. Thing that prove that which I told above.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:47:07 PM

I had also read the topic but until you share details, no one will join to your project.
It's like in real life, people are always choose the easier route. It's always easier to just sit back and relax instead of start something that you don't know exactly what is it and how to start it and of course you should gain their interest to help you.
If you create a project plan, you can divide the process into pieces. You can always find poeple easier for little tasks.
Waiting for the details, I'm curious
concordus (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

So I made some progress on how system should work and how block chain should be used here.

It will be backed by real money and point distribution will depend on how user performs. So he can generate from 0 to 50 points per cycle it will depend on lot of parameters and his personal performance, but money will be paid for this cycle no matter how the outcome will be.

There will be no finite number of coins, and there should be finite amount dedicated for mining to exist and protect transactions.

I will make sure that distribution of points will be very strict and algorithms dependent.

i am making MVP now of web service based on chatbots in different platforms across internet (Skype, slack, messenger).

When it will be ready I will announce important details.

Please advice what cryptocurency source code should be? BTC is not suitable hear because of limited supply, they are more suitable for value storage, not for usage as money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: