Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like US to mine/burn DRKT
mine once a week 24hours with full hash power (at this moment 147th/s) burn 50% of mined coins and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 1 (10%)
mine with 21th/s 24/7 and burn 50% of mined coins we mined and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 0 (0%)
mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined. - 9 (90%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe  (Read 64689 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:04:36 PM

please read ocminer's statement, pools are responsible for the forking error here and everything should be running smoothly.

theres a huge private pool/solo miner on this, naturally the darktron team are mining but nowhere near the hashrate of the others.

in a coin lifecycle there is naturally a miners dump and people can buy and sell the coins as they wish, it just means traders will get the coins cheaper than they should in the end. the dev team isnt responsible for how the community reacts to the launch. We can only fix things if they are broken (which they arent) or improve our coin (see the roadmap) we are here for the long term and not too worried about the initial price, eventually the coins value will shine through

What OC miner statement? The one were he said that there was a massive solomine?!?!  I agree 100% with that, and they setup a massive solomine faster than OC compiled a pool!??! NO WAY!

This whole coin smells of bullshit a mile away. AVOID!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:07:57 PM

What a shit dev
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 08:08:01 PM

please read ocminer's statement, pools are responsible for the forking error here and everything should be running smoothly.

theres a huge private pool/solo miner on this, naturally the darktron team are mining but nowhere near the hashrate of the others.

in a coin lifecycle there is naturally a miners dump and people can buy and sell the coins as they wish, it just means traders will get the coins cheaper than they should in the end. the dev team isnt responsible for how the community reacts to the launch. We can only fix things if they are broken (which they arent) or improve our coin (see the roadmap) we are here for the long term and not too worried about the initial price, eventually the coins value will shine through

"darktron team". You are probably a fella who ninja launched many forking fail ninja coins already.

30 seconds block time in OP.
Exactly 30 minutes past since OC launched. 810 blocks found. Almost 218k coins mined. Almost half the total supply.

Who cares about buying from dumpers cheap if there is no fair launch. It could just be you and you would disappear after dumping.

nikl

Activity: 635

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:08:23 PM

you think someone just happened across this ninja launch, decided to compile a private stratum, set it up faster than ocminer magically, then put so much hash to it they forked the chain AND got recognized, by themselves, as the only legit chain?

you must think we are pretty fucking stupid. what worries me is you may be right.

It doesn't needed to compile wallet or stratum to start a private pool. It takes 5 seconds after windows wallet downloading.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 08:08:29 PM

Dev, you have only one option, play a re-launch.
Or you and your buddies can have fun with all your instamined coins.
No miners or exchanges are going to touch this with a third of the
supply instamined in 10 minutes by you.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:08:33 PM

This is a fail coin oc is the fastest pool builder in the west and being a huge farm was up faster meant they must of known before hand or they instamined it all either way 1 person owns over 90% of the coin.
Scorpianz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:09:18 PM

ocminer never said it was a pool's fault - If the coin was properly made this wouldn't happen
nikl

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:12:42 PM

This is a fail coin oc is the fastest pool builder in the west and being a huge farm was up faster meant they must of known before hand or they instamined it all either way 1 person owns over 90% of the coin.

With all my respect to ocminer, but he can never be faster then some private pool, that doesn't need
to compile wallet.
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:15:02 PM

With all my respect to ocminer, but he can never be faster then some private pool, that doesn't need
to compile wallet.

I know that but either way it shows only 2 options and I think us all as miners should just turn are backs on this.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:15:49 PM

to compile wallet.

What? No pool can mine without compiling it first
nikl

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:17:02 PM

to compile wallet.

Really? So, I can do impossible things. (And I think many others on this forum).
superman1314

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:17:23 PM

Re launch the ninja?
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:17:53 PM

to compile wallet.

Really? So, I can do impossible things. (And I think many others on this forum).

Seems like it yes.
Ecnad

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:30:39 PM

Re launch the ninja?

He's not going to relaunch it. Other than being so obvious we could see his hand in the cookie jar it went exactly how he wanted it too.
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:56:51 PM

So what is different to the last ninjalaunches? Its the same thing over and over again..ppl have to stop mining this sh...!
Last Coins: short pow, hipos, annual stake and of course Masternodes.
Okay, lets play a game called "How long will the "Dev" be active?"
My guess: 3 days from now
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:03:44 PM

same shit different day
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:29:40 PM

same shit different day

no , this is tron but its
DAAAARK
dont you realise that mean 10x price of tron ?!
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:58:26 PM

An interesting coin. It is strange that the difficulty of mining small.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:11:39 PM

Perhaps because half of the supply was mined in first 30 minutes?

seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:14:38 PM

Perhaps because half of the supply was mined in first 30 minutes?
So it is normal at the start of mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: