Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like US to mine/burn DRKT
mine once a week 24hours with full hash power (at this moment 147th/s) burn 50% of mined coins and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 1 (10%)
mine with 21th/s 24/7 and burn 50% of mined coins we mined and keep the rest for selling in the future. - 0 (0%)
mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined. - 9 (90%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe  (Read 64674 times)
Bobekko

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:10:06 PM

Well. That was a bust.

jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:49:29 PM

Well. That was a bust.

Yeah, well I hope the dev comes back, it is sad to see them disappear like that, maybe he is just busy.  Come back dev!
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:48:24 AM

Why not just do a community takeover?  Seriously. Wallet seems to be solid. We just need someone that is capable of moving things along.

I'd be happy to jump in and help out in the community, set up a website, twitter account, etc...If there is the interest, I say we make it happen.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:32:56 PM

Could be worth picking up a few cheap coins. If it is dead then i would expect holders, that bought in much higher, to try and give it one last pump so they can exit with profit of lower loss.
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:53:51 PM

Why not just do a community takeover?  Seriously. Wallet seems to be solid. We just need someone that is capable of moving things along.

I'd be happy to jump in and help out in the community, set up a website, twitter account, etc...If there is the interest, I say we make it happen.

Yes, I have interest, but I also have no idea how to make something like this happen.  It seems like a good coin, I hate to see it die. 
cjmining

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:12:50 AM

Yes, I have interest, but I also have no idea how to make something like this happen.  It seems like a good coin, I hate to see it die. 

Coin marked for delisting, so if anyone is gunna save this coin they better be quick.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:13:10 AM

Need to have someone look over the source and verify that everything is Kosher. From there, set out a new and realistic roadmap. Meanwhile, we'll need to start a new OP/ANN thread to let folks know that it's been taken over.
We'll also need to get in touch with the exchanges and let them know that a dev change is in progress- it should buy us some time on the exchange.

My knowledge of code is elementary at best. If you have the dev chops to take it on- do it. Like I said, I'm game to run the community aspect of it. I can write up a press release and shoot it out to some of the different sites and we can see if we bring this baby back to life. Worst case scenario it crashes and burns in a fiery death, instead of going of quietly into the night (which, is its current trajectory).

Ideally, we should get at least a couple folks on board that are interested in the continued development to help out with whatever might come up.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss off the main board.

DarkTron Team (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:13:11 PM

Hi Darksters,

First of all sorry for my absence the last few weeks. My wife got realy sick and unfortunately she lost that fight and i couldend get my self to work.
Its been very hard on me and my kids. Hoping you will all understand my absence.

I fired up my pc today for the first time. And i have a bunch of messages to look over. Somethings about a new logo.
I got some new idea's and the old (like mobile wallet) to work on. For now i have to combine my work with the everyday life of my kids.

Im going to try to update again on a daily basis.

Best regards DarkTron Team

DRKT 5uguFvNu1UZvVzKPuzZcDuSF4y6UHaVMrQ
TENNET HcvV4dtMbKu5eQQ4mTJi94xEhqDsqYmkkX
LET US RESTORE YOUR TRUST IN CRYPTO
bluemountain

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:14:24 PM

Hi Darksters,

First of all sorry for my absence the last few weeks. My wife got realy sick and unfortunately she lost that fight and i couldend get my self to work.
Its been very hard on me and my kids. Hoping you will all understand my absence.

I fired up my pc today for the first time. And i have a bunch of messages to look over. Somethings about a new logo.
I got some new idea's and the old (like mobile wallet) to work on. For now i have to combine my work with the everyday life of my kids.

thats very unfortunate I'm sorry for your loss
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:16:11 PM

Hi Darksters,

Real sorry to hear, but so happy you are back mate!
Wish we can get DRKT back to the place it should be!
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:19:41 PM

Hi Darksters,

I'm sorry for your loss. Iff we can help you please let us know.

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
cjmining

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:47:16 PM

Could be worth picking up a few cheap coins. If it is dead then i would expect holders, that bought in much higher, to try and give it one last pump so they can exit with profit of lower loss.

God dam, why did i not buy a boat load of these.....

Nice to see you back.
ShAk3r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:23:29 PM

Hi Darksters,

Hi,

just few minutes ago I noticed DarkTron rising 200%+ on Bittrex and came here to look what might be the reason just to find out about your loss. I'm really really sorry for that! As you can see this is my first post here and I only signed up to give you my biggest respect for coming back and sharing with us!

Dear community let's take this for a reason to buy as much DRKT as we can and donate even more of the profits to the dev so he and his kids will at least have no financial troubles in the future. Let his wife life in the coin and let it/her ascend even higher than ASN is doing at the moment!

(since i'm not a native speaker i apologize for my poor english)

my deepest condolences
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:29:56 PM

Hey Dev sorry to hear about everything and good to see you back mate Smiley DRKT should easily be over 5k a coin today or tomorrow now that you are back and things are back on track Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:54:09 PM

Hi Darksters,

I'm sorry about your loss also Sad. But I still have the logo if u r interested PM me and leave your mail so i could mail it to u.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

Hi Darksters,

I am sorry for your loss.  FWIW, in light of your personal loss, I understand if you can't develop this coin.  Take care of yourself and your family, don't worry about the coin.  If it dies and I lose money, it is irrelevant.  Don't worry about it, take care of the important things first.
ayyylmao

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:41:45 AM

I understand if you can't develop this coin ... don't worry about the coin ... If it dies and I lose money, it is irrelevant.
If it dies and I lose money, it is irrelevant.
In my opinion, it IS relevant. At least, for me; nobody (except you) is ready to lose money.

Dev, I know your feels. You need to be strong.
Just support the coin. We are (as community) still here and ready to help you at any moment Wink
DarkTron Team (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:13:27 PM

Hi everybody,

THANK YOU ALL so much for all the kind words. I realy love you all as a community.

A community member has come up with a new logo for DarkTron. Before i put it everywhere i would like to know all you thoughts about it.

In the next comming days i will have some small updates and some BIG updates for DRKT.

All i can say at this moment we are still cheap  Wink

For now im back to the kids and working my ass off in between.

Have a Dark day all.

DRKT 5uguFvNu1UZvVzKPuzZcDuSF4y6UHaVMrQ
TENNET HcvV4dtMbKu5eQQ4mTJi94xEhqDsqYmkkX
LET US RESTORE YOUR TRUST IN CRYPTO
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

Nice that you are still working on this coin and iam surprised that there will come big featuers.  Shocked

New Dark coin?  Grin

Let the party beginn. What is the aim 100k marketcap? This would mean 40.000 satoshi

btw. i like the new logo
coinut

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:37:20 PM

loving the logo
looking forward to the updates for sure, keep it up mate and keep strong  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: